Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 15-11-2018, 09:20 AM
Guide
Does the wording matter?

Hi!
Is there a difference between saying Love Ya & I Love You?
Thanks!
Old 15-11-2018, 12:45 PM
Seeker
Depends on your dude’s/dudette’s maneurisms
And patterns...everything depends man but you already know that....
Old 15-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Guide
Oh ok. Thank you for the clarification.
Old 18-11-2018, 04:20 AM
Ascender
Love ya is more impersonal!
Old 19-11-2018, 07:07 AM
Master
yeah I find it interesting that many or most people these days are inclined to say love you without the I in front. and with a ya and instead of you at the end as MissCreativespirit says is more impersonal. it is like casual and not as serious or heartfelt as saying I love you. but sometimes it would be uncomfortable for both parties to say a heartfelt serious "I love you" lol so I guess it has its place. but if you want someone to know how much they deeply mean to you, then I'd say the whole thing. if you just got done going for a night out drinking with your gal (or guy) pal and are saying bye "love ya" might be more fitting, etc.. definitely a difference and if it were me and someone never said the original version to me but only said the other I'd see it as a cop-out and wonder the extent of their true feelings for me. why do you ask?
Old 19-11-2018, 02:04 PM
Guide
Thank you for the responses. Sapphirez I was curious if Love Ya had a serious meaning or not. I guess it depends on the situation.
Old 20-11-2018, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy911
Thank you for the responses. Sapphirez I was curious if Love Ya had a serious meaning or not. I guess it depends on the situation.

Some people are less squishy so they cannot present their heart to you even if they wish to.

Love ya spoken aloud can sound less icky than the rose between your teeth, candle light "I love you my darling" - however it might be more of a friendly love than romantic.

How the person reacts to feelings & relationships is going to be your best indicator.

A girl who never says "love ya" to anyone other than me would be a safer bet. Someone who I am supposed to be in a relationship with & I say "love you" but they respond "love ya too" awkwardly is perhaps merely dating & not that invested.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain