Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2005, 09:24 AM
FERAL INSTINCT

ASTRAL PROJECTION

I have been having this experience most of my life.

I used to think I was being attacked by spirits but it turned out to be the beginning stages of astral projection.

I would become aware of my surroundings while asleep. I would be paralyzed and would be able to see in a 360 mode.

It would start off with a very loud explosion which would wake me to a certain level of consciousness but not fully awake.

The loud explosion is the separation of the soul and the body. The the journey begins.

Now, that I am not so afraid of the experience I envoke it when I am aware of the separation.
I can go anyware from that point. Any level of awareness at that point is accessable.

The hardest thing is the fear that sets in when going through the experience.

Anyone out there that experiences the same thing?

Mike
Old 27-06-2006, 08:25 AM
Indigo Rose

I think I may astral travel in my dreams. This has been suggested to me as the reason for some of my strange dreams. I'm just now beginning to learn what this means. I experience things in my dreams; only to awaken and find them come true.
Still trying to figure out what is happening to me.
Old 14-09-2006, 06:28 AM
mikron

Color

Hi everyone! I am here to share my experiences so maybe we can find out a few things together!

Dreaming into obe is natural progression and everyone every night goes in vibrations or shaking of the body that is the astral body coming out of its shell the loud bang is when your spirit moves from the physical into the astral ,you hitch a ride have fun

Namaste mikron

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERAL INSTINCT
I have been having this experience most of my life.

I used to think I was being attacked by spirits but it turned out to be the beginning stages of astral projection.

I would become aware of my surroundings while asleep. I would be paralyzed and would be able to see in a 360 mode.

It would start off with a very loud explosion which would wake me to a certain level of consciousness but not fully awake.

The loud explosion is the separation of the soul and the body. The the journey begins.

Now, that I am not so afraid of the experience I envoke it when I am aware of the separation.
I can go anyware from that point. Any level of awareness at that point is accessable.

The hardest thing is the fear that sets in when going through the experience.

Anyone out there that experiences the same thing?

Mike
Old 19-09-2006, 07:25 PM
rainbow queen

yes i have had many experiences like that from a child upwards,that loud noise ,came later on when i was older,i used to get scared and panic,and try to shrug it off ect......i also used to hear spirits whispering things in my ears ..........it felt like i was being woken up but i think it was really me floating in and out of my body.
i also got the loud buzzing in my ears and vibration...when ever i got this i knew i was going to be going astral travelling.
i remember it all being about how much you willed things in your mind and i could see through my third eye..........

Last edited by rainbow queen : 19-09-2006 at 07:31 PM.
Closed Thread