Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-12-2015, 06:00 AM
Experiencer
Question Seeing two of my past lives

I had a regression yesterday and saw two of my past lives with two people who are my friends in this lifetime. 1st was with someone who I've been close to for the past 20 years. In these two decades we know eachother there's always been competition between the two of us and it's always been an on and off friendship that's always filled with drama and I never understood it til I saw what we were in the past. Found out we were colleagues before and there's always been envy and competition between us both and at the end, my friend ended up killing me, no wonder when I first laid eyes on her this lifetime, I had strong negative emotions about her but the pull was so strong it made us become friends this lifetime and a heavy emotional friendship it's been.

The last one was with another female friend at present. She was my spouse in another life and we had a son. We were happy together but the last scene in my regression was we were both at the door and hugged goodbye (even saw a luggage by the door, felt like I was going to a business trip) and the son was there. We both felt love towards eachother hugging goodbye and then I was awakened back to the present. Now what I failed to look at was if I had left my family or something might have happened to me that I wasn't able to return to them. In this lifetime, my friend literally freaks out everytime I tell her I've to go somewhere and I never understood why. And I never really got to understand the strange emotional attachment she has on me and now I know why.

Well everything happens for a reason and there's a reason why I saw these two particular past lives and not others. What does one do when she finds out one friend in this life killed her in the past? What does one do when she finds out another friend this life was her spouse in another and there is a big chance that I could've left my family or something happened that I was not able to return back to them?
Old 07-12-2015, 06:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Not sure if you are supposed to *do* anything. Or even tell your friends. Somehow I feel they must find out for themselves when they are ready. You are understanding them better now, why they act and feel they way they do.

I hope you won't have any negative feelings towards the one who killed you in another life.

As I am only one person and just any other woman, I might be wrong. It is just a feeling that you shouldn't tell your friends and act towards them as always (if that is possible), just with more understanding.

Whatever *you* feel would be the right thing to do probably is.

Last edited by SeekerOfKnowledge : 07-12-2015 at 10:54 AM.
Old 07-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Master

I would say there is karma between you and the other people. On telling them,it depends on their believe system. Most people are stuck in their belief system and not open to reincarnation.