Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 04:42 PM
KundaliniRice

spreading the love

i am happy to be here what a nice place
Old 04-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Moonflower

Angel1

Cute name Kundalinirice lol

Welcome aboard SF I look forward to seeing you around the board a great place to spread the word, develop, gather a little knowledge along the way & we can learn from you too.

Have fun Love & Light Moonflower x
Old 04-02-2007, 04:59 PM
kundalini

Hi KundaliniRice and welcome to the forums. I hope that you find something that you are looking for here.

K.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:07 PM
KundaliniRice

thank you for the nice polite replies so quick!
i have had a little peak around the place and i think i will be able to find some interesting subjects to learn about.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:30 PM
akbar

Welcome friend

I hope you joined the forum with an open mind and heart and would participate in discussions.

I believe that there are good humans all over the world apparently having different religions but actually the same. A meeting can be called to name their religion. If I am allowed entry names of existing religions can also be considered but these are so hostile to each other and here lies the problem.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:10 PM
Nomad

Welcome KundaliniRice :)
Old 07-02-2007, 04:58 PM
jammy

Smile welcome

welcome
KundaliniRice nice to meet you hope you enjoy it here as much as i do xxxx
Closed Thread