Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 04:39 AM
DarkIntellect

Might as well

Hi everybody, DarkIntellect has made his way to this little corner of the Internet. I'm eighteen and I live in New Jersey(please no Jersey jokes). My interests include RPGs, music, pro wrestling, spirituality, reading, and anything from the 90s. If you want to know anything else about me feel free to ask. And yes, I'm a dork. I know.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:21 AM
GomezTheHampster

Nothing wrong with New Jersey or dorks. I'm sure, being new, you have no idea who I am, but yoy will soon enough DarkIntellect. I only have one question, got any cheese?

Gomez
Old 04-02-2007, 05:30 AM
DarkIntellect

Er, no can't say that I do. Am I supposed to have some?
Old 04-02-2007, 05:55 AM
tiltjlp

Hey there DarkIntellect,

Don't worry about that silly Hampster, he's a goofy cheese freak. In spite of him, welcome to the forum. I hope you find it to your liking.

John
Old 04-02-2007, 10:44 AM
dreamer

hey dark intellect, welcome to the forum.
Closed Thread