Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-12-2016, 09:12 AM
Seeker

Blockage

Not sure if I'm in the right place. Most of my mate's chakra network is blocked to the point where she can barely channel anything. I've tried everything I know as have others in our community. I'm honestly at a loss here, as it seems to be sealed or something. Anyone know how to fix this?
Old 15-12-2016, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvanta
Not sure if I'm in the right place. Most of my mate's chakra network is blocked to the point where she can barely channel anything. I've tried everything I know as have others in our community. I'm honestly at a loss here, as it seems to be sealed or something. Anyone know how to fix this?
Welcome to the forum. If your friend's chakra network is blocked, there's usually a reason for it and without understanding the reason why, nobody can unblock it. She may have some hidden trauma she hasn't expressed or she may just be giving the whole channeling thing a break for a while...or the universe has decided to impose one upon her for some reason.

When one is stressed out, some of the chakras close off to give the physical and mental bodies a chance to relax and heal.

All you can do is give your friend love and offer to listen if she needs to talk it out and just be there for her as a friend. Let her know that you love and support her. Often, this is all that is required.

Don't try and 'unblock her' as she needs to be open and receptive to the efforts and although they may seem well intentioned, trying to force the issue may bring more harm than good.

When she is ready again, it will happen but you need to have patience and wait for that time.
Old 15-12-2016, 06:32 PM
Experiencer
hi if I look at the chakra system I see all are white but the solar plexus black
sacral red

maybe just let it all be things change
Old 15-12-2016, 10:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvanta

Yep. Let her fix it, be there for her when she needs it and do your best to keep your own desires away from her growth. As a friend we ought to not push what we want for others unto them, we must only be there for when they ask it, give advice when they ask it, and as best we can try to separate our self from the equation. It's hard enough to overcome one self, much less two!