Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-02-2017, 12:50 AM
Deactivated Account

If you are going to the astral realms I recommend the eternal desert, it is fairly peaceful, and the worst you will see there is shadows.
Old 22-02-2017, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi all, are monsters, demons, devils your imagination if you see them in the astral. I am saying to myself are they real or just stories. I am thinking perhaps it is true. I have heard of Ouija board horror stories. Of course, you do not believe everything you read. Ouija board tends to attract terrible people or entities coming into contact with anyone who wants to use the board. That is what makes me feel that demons could be true. If demons are real, could angels be real as well. Thanks for your replies.
Demons most definitely do exist. The confusion is that many religions, cultures, and beliefs confusingly call the same demons different things. Some call them gods, some call them Djinn, some call them aliens, some call them shadow-beings, etc. Heck a lot of people even call them spirit guides. The form that they take really depends on the person they're making purposeful contact with. They are almost always watching but when they choose to make contact they will take a form that the person they're contacting loves, loathes, fears, etc. really depending on what the purpose of that specific contact is and what stage the person is in. Always in the beginning it is the form of something friendly, helpful, harmless, etc. because they need to gain more power over you. Also they pretend to be other beings so most people will think they are having experiences with a several different beings from time to time when in reality it's just the same demon/djinn using the different roles to progress their agenda. They will have one form be a friend, another be an enemy, another be an interrogator, another one be a seducer, and the list goes on. This is meant to put confusion and stress on the person and shatter their psyche because it's easier to deal with 5 fingers than a fist. Broken things are weaker and wholes. It's all about tricking you into forming conscious and unconscious contracts and giving them more power over you which happens in phases. Ultimately the end you have no control over the attacks and there's pretty much nothing you can do to stop it. So yes - demons are very real. And very pervasive to people living in the physical dimension, especially those who are into spirituality, occult practices, etc. Because those who participate in those activities are opening doors willingly to the spiritual worlds which gives the demons permission to contact you and do more than just watch you. There is a huge element of free-will and while demons will violate your free-will in one experience generally they can't do so unless you've given your free-will for that to happen sometime in the past through spirituality or occult practices. They are smart so if you do something that opens a door for them usually they won't bother you right away and will wait months so that when they do you don't connect the dots to what gave them the authority over you. I know this all sounds like fear-mongering and I apologize but I've never been one to lie about this stuff and I feel people dealing in spirituality (occult practices hidden behind a fancy "positive" dress) should be aware of the downside to doing so.
Old 26-02-2017, 05:53 AM
Master

Thank you Astral Explorer.