Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 20-07-2016, 06:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb Adding a middle name to my current full name

Hi there. I have a question about changing my name and would like a numerology expert to explain something.

My full name (birth name) consists of one name and one surname, By chaldean numerology, the sum of my name and surname gives an unlucky number 38, which is assumed as the unluckiest number in numerology.

I am thinking about adding a middle name (with a lucky number in it) to my full name so that the sum of my name, middle name and surname gives a lucky number, not 38.

I`d like to know if this is a good idea and would this reduce the negative energy of the number 38 ?
And would it influence my life in a good way?

Thanks in advance.
Old 20-07-2016, 06:28 AM
Master
Changing names...

Do you mean a birth name ( i.e. as you might have been christened) or your name on the forum 38guy..

Not sure about SF, but in the UK, birth names can be changed by deed poll...

Best I can come up with...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 20-07-2016, 07:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
Do you mean a birth name ( i.e. as you might have been christened) or your name on the forum 38guy..

Not sure about SF, but in the UK, birth names can be changed by deed poll...

Best I can come up with...

Robbie....

Forum name?
I want to change my legal name (personal name). Example, John White into John Brian White (you see I added an middle name there)

My birth name will always stay the same (the one I had during birth)
Old 27-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38guy
Hi there. I have a question about changing my name and would like a numerology expert to explain something.

My full name (birth name) consists of one name and one surname, By chaldean numerology, the sum of my name and surname gives an unlucky number 38, which is assumed as the unluckiest number in numerology.

I am thinking about adding a middle name (with a lucky number in it) to my full name so that the sum of my name, middle name and surname gives a lucky number, not 38.

I`d like to know if this is a good idea and would this reduce the negative energy of the number 38 ?
And would it influence my life in a good way?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone....... ?
Old 10-11-2016, 10:46 PM
Seeker

I advise you to change it.
I did that myself with my name because I had the devastating combination of 4 and 8. It will definitely have a very powerful effect on your psysical existence.
Blessings