Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-06-2016, 06:20 PM
Seeker

How to get rid of fear? I also think I almost projected? Help

Well, hello everyone! It's my first time actually using forums like these.

So I have known about Astral projection ever since last year. I have attempted, but the only thing stopping me, is myself. I guess I might have an immense fear, or just a fear about the astral plane itself. I don't want to run into demons, dark entities etc. I really have no idea at how to get negative entities away from me and like that. All I can think of is to imagine a bright white light or something that protects me? I have read allot about it, but my fear of demons, or seeing ghosts in my house won't go away. What should I do?

So yesterday I was sleeping, when suddenly, everyone around me at this "parking lot" at night stopped. I said hi, and then continued to jump, but jump REALLY high, so high that I wasn't used to that type of feeling. (I was aware of the dream, but not that I was dreaming). I suddenly wake up, and I felt vibrations, heard a screeching noise, and it felt like I was floating up. I soon realized I MAY have been projecting. I didn't look around, I just freaked out because I didn't know what was going on. But even after I realized I was probably projecting, I stopped it. I just was really fearful of all of it.

I want to astral project, and face my fears, I am just afraid that some bad entity is waiting on the other side when I finally do it.

I can't even seem to astral project correctly, I usually just fall asleep, and wake back up from a dream. I'm just sad that I didn't go through with the projection. I'm actually afraid to do it at night, and while I'm alone at home. Even though I want to.
The only conclusion as how I was projecting from a dream like that, is that I was doing it unconsciously, and woke up as the process was working?

Also, would Binaural Beats possibly help me astral project consciously?

Sorry for the long post, I hope this is allowed and what not.
Old 17-06-2016, 11:55 PM
Pathfinder

welcome to the club!
That is also my problem. There is really nothing you can do to get rid of the fear except face it head on. Try some relaxation exercises. Ask yourself what exactly are you scared of? Entities? They can never hurt you if you ask the Lord for protection and cover yourself in a white light. You really have to mean it with all your heart when you ask, then it works best. Remember: YOU are an eternal being that is simpy incarnated here and you will go back to Source and the astral whether you like it or not. So be brave, beleive in yourself and face your fears head on. I am also trying to AP and have had the vibrations a lot of times, but still have not succeeded. I think you might have as you were outside of your body.
Old 18-06-2016, 12:33 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by creatureoflight
welcome to the club!
That is also my problem. There is really nothing you can do to get rid of the fear except face it head on. Try some relaxation exercises. Ask yourself what exactly are you scared of? Entities? They can never hurt you if you ask the Lord for protection and cover yourself in a white light. You really have to mean it with all your heart when you ask, then it works best. Remember: YOU are an eternal being that is simpy incarnated here and you will go back to Source and the astral whether you like it or not. So be brave, beleive in yourself and face your fears head on. I am also trying to AP and have had the vibrations a lot of times, but still have not succeeded. I think you might have as you were outside of your body.
Is it safe to astral project at night? I honestly like the night. But I feel as if there is a negative entity around me, or at least somewhere near me, and once I AP. I will see that entity. I just want to discover the AP world and experience it for myself.

I want to start small, I just like want to go outside for a few minutes, or hours :P, while my physical body is sleeping, explore and discover, and once I am ready, maybe outer space etc.

I just back out last minute because of that feeling.
Old 18-06-2016, 03:16 AM
Pathfinder

12 to 3 am is good time to astral project.. and i would say there is always demons and ghosts in the other side. Fearing them lowers your vibrations and make you closer to them.. feel positive and dont be afraid...
Old 18-06-2016, 04:02 AM
Pathfinder
I have only been able to AP when my whole being is filled with love and I'm vibrating on a very high level. If you can focus on love and compassion fear has no chance to even come up. You will have formed a merkaba. I've met plenty of other travelers but I'd never say any of them were malicious.
Old 18-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Hello, you get rid of Fear by watching it, reasoning (telling/thinking to yourself) that the Fear, whatever you experience at that moment, is not real.

While watching it, you WILL recognize, that the Fear which you experience is based on your Thoughts of what may happen.

See the thoughts, recognize them and forgive them. and know that they are there only to Prevent you from whatever you are doing right now !

If your reasoning is not strong enough, ask yourself, what can hurt a Thought (or Ghost - if you need some symbol) ?
What can hurt it, when it is not feeling anything ? Only the body can be hurt, and when you are in Astral, you are Ghostlike (like a Thought).
Ghosts(Thoughts) have no body, and so, in astral, you dont have anything that could be hurt.

In astral, or OBE, you are Projecting your Thoughts, makin them wander arround, seeing what you ask to see.
Old 18-06-2016, 09:32 AM
Pathfinder

Dan, i would like to say one thing.. we do have an astral body.. if your astral body is hurt some people do feel it in the physical realm.. its not like if someone gives a cut in your arm in the astral, it will bleed.. but some people do feel it.. i am one among them.. you could say that it isnt a good thing.. but well sometimes it is a blessing when a higher spirit gives you affection, you feel it for real in physical realm... but if someone cages you in the astral, you will have negative effects of it in the physical realm.. i would advice people to AP in higher vibrations to avoid meeting negative entities.. try to connect with the higher positive spirits.. we have lot to learn from them..
Old 18-06-2016, 02:50 PM
Pathfinder

@Zeronknight
Of course it is safe to astral project at night. Exactly as it is safe in the day. In fact, astral projection is probably the safest thing you are ever going to do-remember, that you will live forever as an eternal being and are going home to the astral and God. HOWEVER, there are a lot of creepy crawlies, nasty little demons and other things that enjoy scaring human souls. To protect yourself, simply pray to the Lord (or in any other religion you believe in. If you are atheist/agnostic etc, simply ask for protection by a white light.)
Protect your whole room and/or house. That way, the creepy creatures stay outside. If you only protect your aura and your bed, they might be in the room.
Yeah, I am starting out small too. Even achieving one projection is incredibly hard and is an experience that most people never have-count yourself blessed when you do it! It is the most amazing thing one can ever do in my opinion. AP changed my life forever.