Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-05-2016, 02:06 AM
Experiencer

think this method for projection will work?

i cant seem to ap properly anymore, im not sure why.
what used to work doesnt work for me anymore, ill get like half way to projection, and i cant go any further then this.
i get to the point where i start feeling the buzzing sensation along with a rapid heart beat.i then visualize my room, i can clearly see everything, it looks as clear as it would if i had my eyes open, i can even "zoom in" on the things in my room.the problem is that when i do this, i keep ending up being aware of my body and this makes me loose my focus.i know i should try to ignore feeling my body, but this cant be helped, even if i dont think about mybody, i always start to feel my body, then next thing you know, im back in my body.

so, i been trying to find a new way to project, this is what i found that might work.ill lay down and focus on breathing to relax and calm my mind,allowing my mind to enter the theta state (or so i think).once im in this trance like state, i visualize a place until i can see it clearly, i then imagine what it would be like to be in the place i imagined.i try to pretend im there by practising just "being there"
basicly, i analyze what it feels like to be here in this reality, then i try to feel the same thing in the place i imagined, i try to convince myself that im really in this place im visualing.i have had some interesting results so far, i got to the point where this visual becomes very vivid and real, i am able to look around freely without trying to imagine the scenery.this only last a few secs then i snap out of it.i dont understand why i snap out of it, i dont think or judge anything, i simply observe everything and try to make myself as aware as possible inside this place.
any of you ever did this before?
you guys think this method is worth practicing?
think it could just be me sliiping into dream land without me knowing?
Old 20-05-2016, 02:19 AM
Master
my gut feeling is that your body wants some attention.
maybe you're using AP as an escape of sorts, and not
being faithful to your fleshly servant?
perhaps if you are to satisfy the bodys wants and soothe
any insecurities before APing, the problems will vanish.
Old 20-05-2016, 06:56 AM
Master

[quote=dutchiexx]i get to the point where i start feeling the buzzing sensation along with a rapid heart beat.i then visualize my room, i can clearly see everything, it looks as clear as it would if i had my eyes open

so, i been trying to find a new way to project, this is what i found that might work.ill lay down and focus on breathing to relax and calm my mind,allowing my mind to enter the theta state (or so i think).once im in this trance like state, i visualize a place until i can see it clearly, i then imagine what it would be like to be in the place i imagined.i try to pretend im there by practising just "being there"
basicly, i analyze what it feels like to be here in this reality, then i try to feel the same thing in the place i imagined, i try to convince myself that im really in this place im visualing.i have had some interesting results so far, i got to the point where this visual becomes very vivid and real, i am able to look around freely without trying to imagine the scenery.this only last a few secs then i snap out of it.i dont understand why i snap out of it, i dont think or judge anything, i simply observe everything and try to make myself as aware as possible inside this place.
think it could just be me sliiping into dream land without me knowing?[/quote

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It sounds like you are doing well. Just keep practicing and you will get there. I have had a lot of failures but I kept practicing and trying to learn why it went wrong. Eventually I got there but it took time.

The first paragraph sounds amazing. All you have to do is spiritually get out of your body but that takes practice and might take a while for you to succeed.

The second paragraph sounds really good method. Just keep practicing and you will get there. I know it is frustrating. I have my frustrations. I think we all do. As soon as you get out of your body try to say I am aware a few times otherwise it is easy to slip into a dream.
Old 20-05-2016, 06:57 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
my gut feeling is that your body wants some attention.
maybe you're using AP as an escape of sorts, and not
being faithful to your fleshly servant?
perhaps if you are to satisfy the bodys wants and soothe
any insecurities before APing, the problems will vanish.

interesting, that may be the cause, though i dont think ap is a escape or thing, i just think that projection is cool as hell lol.i mean, you can acually leave your body, its amazing.
Old 20-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Guide
Hi DutchieXX, I'm going with my gut on this suggestion: what if you ate a heavy meal prior to attempting AP?

I have found that if the body is physically exhausted, but the mind is alert, ap is facilitated easier, as opposed to an exhausted mind and refreshed body.

It seems to me that your physical body may need something to do, so your consciousness can go out and about. Feed it a heavy meal, so it has something to work on while you go AP. Try it. Let us know how that works for you.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 20-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i cant seem to ap properly anymore, im not sure why.
what used to work doesnt work for me anymore, ill get like half way to projection, and i cant go any further then this.
i get to the point where i start feeling the buzzing sensation along with a rapid heart beat.i then visualize my room, i can clearly see everything, it looks as clear as it would if i had my eyes open, i can even "zoom in" on the things in my room.the problem is that when i do this, i keep ending up being aware of my body and this makes me loose my focus.i know i should try to ignore feeling my body, but this cant be helped, even if i dont think about mybody, i always start to feel my body, then next thing you know, im back in my body.

think it could just be me sliiping into dream land without me knowing?

It helps to add kinetic movement. For example if in your field of virtual vision there is a person or object you can actually go through the motions of touching the object or person or pointing to see if the envisioned person will turn to see what you are pointing at. When projecting to my Spirit Guide I go through the motions of bowing, extending a hand or I may touch Her forehead. You will see in many forms of spiritual communication even in religious prayer by other then Christians the individual can be seen swaying or moving in rhythmic fashion. Energy fields transition from potential to dynamic when motion is introduced.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 21-05-2016, 01:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi DutchieXX, I'm going with my gut on this suggestion: what if you ate a heavy meal prior to attempting AP?

I have found that if the body is physically exhausted, but the mind is alert, ap is facilitated easier, as opposed to an exhausted mind and refreshed body.

It seems to me that your physical body may need something to do, so your consciousness can go out and about. Feed it a heavy meal, so it has something to work on while you go AP. Try it. Let us know how that works for you.

oh yes my exsperences have sugested the same thing, my first ap was fromwhen i was really realy tierd physicly.
and yes, i often do eat before bed, i will stop doing that and [post the results
Old 21-05-2016, 02:31 AM
Master
Come on bro I thought you'd be ascended master status by now! Didn't you claim in a previous thread you found the absolute truth as to how to project? Man, I didn't think reality would crash down on you this fast, although I knew it would eventually. I hope this was a learning experience for you.

I think you're probably not attempting projections at the ideal time/under the ideal conditions. What time/conditions am I speaking of? The same ones I spoke of in previous conversations with you.

The conditions: a rested body (at least partially rested), ideally which is fresh out of sleep (maybe not allowing the body to awaken from sleep at all), and a mind which is likewise rested, at least enough to remain conscious as the body falls back to sleep.

The time: the moment you realize you are awakening from sleep.

Do yourself a favor. Study and practice the techniques in this book:
http://research.obe4u.com/practical-guidebook/
Old 21-05-2016, 07:37 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Come on bro I thought you'd be ascended master status by now! Didn't you claim in a previous thread you found the absolute truth as to how to project? Man, I didn't think reality would crash down on you this fast, although I knew it would eventually. I hope this was a learning experience for you.

I think you're probably not attempting projections at the ideal time/under the ideal conditions. What time/conditions am I speaking of? The same ones I spoke of in previous conversations with you.

The conditions: a rested body (at least partially rested), ideally which is fresh out of sleep (maybe not allowing the body to awaken from sleep at all), and a mind which is likewise rested, at least enough to remain conscious as the body falls back to sleep.

The time: the moment you realize you are awakening from sleep.

Do yourself a favor. Study and practice the techniques in this book:
http://research.obe4u.com/practical-guidebook/

my previous method for ap has been working really well for me.its just not working for me anymore.using my theory, i taught a few of my reletives how to project, the methods i told them worked really for them as well.i dont think there is anything wrong with my method, i think it has more to do with my mind or body instead.
Old 21-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i dont think there is anything wrong with my method, i think it has more to do with my mind or body instead.
I think you are correct.