Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 30-11-2016, 04:03 AM
Master
Fun experience speaking to trees

I watched a video that said plants can sense our thoughts, but it has to be a real intention. thinking "i'm going to burn you plant!" will actually make the plant release waves of electricity... freaky!

I assume if a plant can "hear" our bad intentions then it ought to be able to hear our good intentions.

+

Pan psychism is the belief that everything is consciousness, or has consciousness in it.

=

I've been riding my bike for the past few days to work and when I go by trees I pretend to see their spirits because I believe they have one. I'm not sure if I feel better for sending love to the trees or if the trees send love back.

I don't see actual people in the trees or faces, I sense that it's there. Something sentient and I believe it can hear me so I speak to it. It's theraputic lol.
Old 03-12-2016, 02:50 AM
Ascender
What you wrote is true and also magical.
Trees are special and full of wisdom.
Old 03-12-2016, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I assume if a plant can "hear"

Plants cannot hear your intention. Hearing involves that you are separated from plants and other people, which is not the Case.

They can 'hear' (read know) your intentions because they are you. Please change your view on the world and stop sending negative intentions.

Even if you try it out of fun(*), you are teaching yourself to do it unintentionally. Later in time, you will need great effort to unlearn this unwanted behaviour.

(* trying out to send negativity out)

Quote:
I've been riding my bike for the past few days to work and when I go by trees I pretend to see their spirits because I believe they have one. I'm not sure if I feel better for sending love to the trees or if the trees send love back.

Yes whenever you honor God's Creation with love, God is returning love to you.
(actually you are sending love to yourself and experience it as if it is returned, but to explain this is a loooong story)

P.S. (I do not call the Tree as God's creation, but in their essence, in the Spirit behind the image, is the God's creation)
Old 04-12-2016, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Plants cannot hear your intention. Hearing involves that you are separated from plants and other people, which is not the Case.

They can 'hear' (read know) your intentions because they are you. Please change your view on the world and stop sending negative intentions.

Even if you try it out of fun(*), you are teaching yourself to do it unintentionally. Later in time, you will need great effort to unlearn this unwanted behaviour.

(* trying out to send negativity out)

Yes whenever you honor God's Creation with love, God is returning love to you.
(actually you are sending love to yourself and experience it as if it is returned, but to explain this is a loooong story)

P.S. (I do not call the Tree as God's creation, but in their essence, in the Spirit behind the image, is the God's creation)

EXCUSE ME?????

you have no idea what my intentions are, you maybe can have a thought on what I say and the way I say it, but you dont know what thoughts caused me to speak.

Also, this isn't the first time you've chosen to "educate me", but simply put I don't want a teacher!

-------------

and did you just ask me to change my beliefs on the world? who in their right mind does that? nobody that I can think of or know.... most people have the common respect to let people do what they want.

--------------

where am I sending out negative intentions? '
please just explain that to me, even though I said i dont want to conversate with you... lol.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:24 PM
Deactivated Account
ok, the system does not allow pure quoted answers.

Quote:
where am I sending out negative intentions?

you do it by:

Quote:
thinking "i'm going to burn you plant!"

i hope you understand. i was not educating you, but i told you what is going to happen if ...

if you do not like it, just try it out.
in around 2~3 years your intention will backfire.

will you, still not be willing to talk/listen to me, then ?

P.S.
I know, it is a way which will enable you to see that they are really reacting to your intention, and they do.
But ask yourself, why putting negative intention if you want to be happy ?

Ask yourself why are some people "Luck Magnets" while others seems to attract only poverty and not so lucky events.

There is a reason, and if you do not like to hear it, then experience it. i wont stop you.

Quote:
and did you just ask me to change my beliefs on the world?

you will come to it by yourself, like i did. But few people understand the warnings, the others burn themselfes.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
What you wrote is true and also magical.
Trees are special and full of wisdom.

Totally agree with Howla Dark. I've talked to many trees and plants. Not only can they "hear" you, you can "hear" them too. They are very wise, I've gotten some great advise from them.

They're also observant. I found out someone, who lives in the same house as me but who I hadn't seen in a few weeks due to work schedules, was sad about something when I talked to my house plant.

If you like talking to trees, you can talk to the Earth, Sun, animals, rain, snow, anything really :)
Old 05-12-2016, 08:30 PM
Master
"I watched a video that said"
Old 05-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by txsha
Totally agree with Howla Dark. I've talked to many trees and plants. Not only can they "hear" you, you can "hear" them too. They are very wise, I've gotten some great advise from them.

They're also observant. I found out someone, who lives in the same house as me but who I hadn't seen in a few weeks due to work schedules, was sad about something when I talked to my house plant.

If you like talking to trees, you can talk to the Earth, Sun, animals, rain, snow, anything really :)

ahh, but how do we know we are talking to them, and not just talking to our inner self that has disguised itself in the form of a mental image of the plant/tree/element/fairy, etc.

thats always a question, is it really an outside spirit, or has my mind tricked me once again.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
ahh, but how do we know we are talking to them, and not just talking to our inner self that has disguised itself in the form of a mental image of the plant/tree/element/fairy, etc.

sounds like

Quote:

Hearing involves that you are separated from plants and other people, which is not the Case.

as same to me.

*whistle*

Oh wait, you never ever wanted to 'conversate' with me again, ever.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Newbie ;)

I think everyone views/understands the world differently and thats fine. For me trees have their own spirit/energy. I channel the trees energy and have gain a lot of knowledge about the earth. I have even had tree guides that have guided and healed me.