Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-01-2018, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
I suppose but..pointing others negative behaviors doesnt make what i say negative. I dont feel a need to censor myself to appease others feelings. The truth doesnt have any regard for anyones feelings too.
Probably best to steer clear of this kind of thing altogether if it bothers you so much.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Probably best to steer clear of this kind of thing altogether if it bothers you so much.

Yea for sure. Its hard when its everywhere ya look. I avoid youtube and nearly all tf related things now and then this forum for the most part too. Why cant the DF just stop the bad behaviors. Time for the little girls to grow up already.I find it hard to believe we ever "signed up" for this because no one in their right mind would want it!
Old 13-01-2018, 11:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Yea for sure. Its hard when its everywhere ya look. I avoid youtube and nearly all tf related things now and then this forum for the most part too. Why cant the DF just stop the bad behaviors. Time for the little girls to grow up already.I find it hard to believe we ever "signed up" for this because no one in their right mind would want it!

it is very difficult to abrogate the will of god. And that is even if we see the mess we are in for what it is... most of the time we are just drunk on whatever mile-high thoughts we have and have no clue what is really going on even in our own minds. And don't even have a desire to. We live a fantasy full of hope that is never fully sated and is yet never ending, and given that we won't even accept we have a problem, how the heck do you expect us to get beyond it? The only sanity in the whole thing is that the DMs know instinctively not to let us get away with it. But once confronted with that (again) we make up all sorts of hopeful reasons that maybe THAT will end if only we behave in whatever 'appropriate' way we can make up next... and it is back to the rabbit hole...
Old 14-01-2018, 01:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Yea for sure. Its hard when its everywhere ya look. I avoid youtube and nearly all tf related things now and then this forum for the most part too.
Something keeps drawing you back though, doesn't it?

What, though?
Quote:
Why cant the DF just stop the bad behaviors. Time for the little girls to grow up already.
I think it's best to 'Be the change you want to see in the world', as Gandhi put it. Is your behaviour so perfect?
Quote:
I find it hard to believe we ever "signed up" for this because no one in their right mind would want it!
Signed up for what?