Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-06-2017, 02:30 AM
Knower

Healing Modalities and the Enegetic Body

What forms of energetic healing do you participate in and how do you understand the physiology of the energetic body? How do the two relate to one another?
Old 08-07-2017, 04:24 AM
Deactivated Account
I do very simple pranic healing, and only for loved ones who ask for me to do so, but I've learnt to clear auric fields etc and lift up saggy health rays... which can otherwise lead to depression...

I studied only briefly with a truly gentle and gifted Pranic healer/clairvoyant, and I don't know too much theory... enough to help just clear my own or loved ones aura for them... but people who have had such gentle healings ask for more, and I practice with only one real intention flowing through me... "may I always practice harmlessness in all that I do"

As it is energetic healing that we are speaking of, to me, intention is of a great deal more importance than theoretical understanding... IMHO (and it is humble, because I am no master!!! :))
Old 08-07-2017, 04:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Oh, and I sing in a couple of a cappella choirs with really beautiful souls, and I play my native american flute wherever I am asked to.. always in a prayerful manner, which is as close as i get to being religious.. for many, that is healing in and of itself as people always ask for more and tell me how peaceful it is... For me, being healed is being in peace, so.... :)
Old 09-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder
lanm1192,
that's a very interesting question you raised!

According to my understanding and own perception, I think that any healing modality in which a desire to heal/to be healed is present will somehow have an impact on the energetic body. I also believe that even positive affirmation or sounds of the nature harmonise energetic body to a certain degree.

Speaking of healing modalities, I personally do 2 types of therapies: Reiki healing and SRT (Spiritual Response Therapy) healing.

During Reiki healing, I feel that the energetic body of a person is being harmonised by the mix of energies I am able to channel. During SRT, I feel that the energetic body of a person changes due to the fact that person's negative programs, entities, past life traumas are removed (these items tend to create energy blocks that cause the energy to stagnate inside the body).

There are perhaps even more ways how our energetic body can be accessed, on youtube there was once a video where one healer was only waving hands around the body of his patient and the patient was after this treatment feeling very well - that was definitely a clear sign something must have happened with his energetic body.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:57 PM
Pathfinder

I sort of have my own idea in the way of healing. After studying the teachings of Quimby and others of his kind, and after seeing how their observations fall in with Quantum physics, I try to focus my thoughts on what the condition would be like prior to the onset of disease. This as I understand it will generate the correct energy to realign faulty cells and reverse disease.
Its just mind controlling brain to generate the correct chemicals that act as the correct signals that the cells need.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Knower

linnie I love singing! I do Light language healing channelling sessions for myself and others, and they consists of toning, singing from the energies and I bring them out, co-creating with Spirit. It always brings me so much JOY when doing that.

I love healing modalities, and have opened up my eyes to so many varieties, especially about quantum healing as a whole, and about how energy works in healing and in life.