Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 18-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Leonine

Advice on a "creature" please.

Hmm. I'm not really sure where to put this so mods do move it if you think there is a more relevant forum for it, thank you.

I've been asked to help track down a "creature" that was seen in a dream; but days later the dreamer is still feeling she was actually looking at something that was not a dream image and she would like to know if anyone has encountered anything like this before and could advise what it is called, what it means, just any kind of information really. She is not usually bothered by dreams or "creature worries" but this image won't go away, so perhaps the membership here can advise:

Basically, what she saw in a semi-sleeping dream state were two "creatures" that looked like fleshy-pink brains with long tentacles.

She said that funnily enough, she had earlier been wondering (from a series of unfortunate but not tragic happenings) if she had a "back rider" and she had asked the question, "What is stuck to me?". That night, as she drifted off but before she went to sleep, she saw the image of the two floating brain-like thingies.

She's aware it might be nothing, but in case it's something, has anyone heard anything about such "creatures" before?

Many Thanks.

Old 19-10-2013, 12:02 AM
Knower
I would suggest that these strange creatures are symbolic as most dream images are representative of something else entirely. What's the significance of the number two? What's the significance of brains and tentacles? I would be curious to see if there are two people or things (i.e. a college professor and his difficult class) that are "stuck" to your friend, sapping her mental resources.
Old 19-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Leonine

Oh, that's good thinking, Lamaas. I'll make sure she gets to hear that idea asap! Thank you.
Old 19-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Master

I remember a sci fi movie with two large brain thingies that would make people do what they wanted . It was an old b&w movie , so they were kind of gray . In that half awake half asleep state you may of saw an astral elemental or a human generated thought form . Just my guess .
Old 19-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Leonine

You know, I think this is what the dreamer felt and why the images she saw are still playing on her mind, desert rat. Thank you. I'll pass on your suggestion.

Old 19-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Leonine

Btw desert rat: I hunted around to find out any sci fi films with two brain thingies in.... and you are absolutely right! A 1958 movie called "Fiend Without A Face". Is that the one you meant?

Now, the dreamer tells me she has never seen it, not even as a child, nor heard anything about it. So it's not a generated image that is playing on her mind.

But very interesting. Nothing on earth is "new", is it.

Old 19-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonine
Btw desert rat: I hunted around to find out any sci fi films with two brain thingies in.... and you are absolutely right! A 1958 movie called "Fiend Without A Face". Is that the one you meant?

Now, the dreamer tells me she has never seen it, not even as a child, nor heard anything about it. So it's not a generated image that is playing on her mind.

But very interesting. Nothing on earth is "new", is it.

Yes, but as everything of human creation is stored in the Akashic Records, seeing such an image is possible.
Old 20-10-2013, 06:12 PM
Master

I dont remember the name of that sci fi movie . Its been too long ago. In the movie these large brain looking things would enter this guy making him tell top USA generals that they could beet the US mil. it they did not coperate with them . The brain looking things need to leave the person to breath air , the guy through stuff at them killing them .