Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-03-2011, 05:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Gem...calm thyself mate...
Peace
7L

What's there to be calm about? The OP who portrays himself as a great healer promotes this snake oil organization.

Folks go on to say an alkaline diet includes lemons. (which are acidic).

When the whole charade is exposed I'm given a list of natural food like lemons and almonds and others and told a healthy diet is good for you.

Why not just get up in thier face and tell them what a crock it is?
Old 02-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

When the whole charade is exposed I'm given a list of natural food like lemons and almonds and others and told a healthy diet is good for you.

That seems like pretty sound general advice...all general advise is just that and is not a substitute for individual diagnoses...

General info is just that. And many with severe illness (including cancer) have had great success with holistic approaches including organic, natural foods and so forth.

Even if the cancer or what have you is not "cured", many feel that the improvement in their quality of life (off of chemo & radiation) for what remained of their lives is so improved, that it was still the correct choice for them. Dignity cannot be underestimated.

Of course, these choices are up to the individual. But there's no harm in sharing the information.

Peace ,
7L
Old 03-03-2011, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
That seems like pretty sound general advice...all general advise is just that and is not a substitute for individual diagnoses...

General info is just that. And many with severe illness (including cancer) have had great success with holistic approaches including organic, natural foods and so forth.

Even if the cancer or what have you is not "cured", many feel that the improvement in their quality of life (off of chemo & radiation) for what remained of their lives is so improved, that it was still the correct choice for them. Dignity cannot be underestimated.

Of course, these choices are up to the individual. But there's no harm in sharing the information.

Peace ,
7L

What you are saying is fair enough, but chemo and radiation therapy have saved countless lives. The organization this thread promotes sells snakeoil and lemons don't cure cancer.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:48 PM
ShamanWoman

Chemo and radiation don't cure cancer either. They may stop the progression of it and shrink tumors in some people, but there is no actual cure for cancer, and those methods definitely have a significant failure rate. Saying that one method or another is a cure is bunk. Western medicine works for some people, alternative healing works for others, change in diet works for still others. Nothing works for everyone, but I think it's good to make people aware that there are other options than the standard chemo. I wouldn't tout those options as a cure, but I wouldn't call them "snake oil", either.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamanWoman
Chemo and radiation don't cure cancer either. They may stop the progression of it and shrink tumors in some people, but there is no actual cure for cancer, and those methods definitely have a significant failure rate. Saying that one method or another is a cure is bunk. Western medicine works for some people, alternative healing works for others, change in diet works for still others. Nothing works for everyone, but I think it's good to make people aware that there are other options than the standard chemo. I wouldn't tout those options as a cure, but I wouldn't call them "snake oil", either.

Sorry to say that to suggest lemons cure cancer is simply outrageous.

Of course a healthy diet will be beneficial to anyone at all.

I think it is best to seek qualified medical advise if there's a lump or growth.

It must be reasoned that medical professionals have cured countless people of cancer.

The nonsense promoted in this thread is ridiculous.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank you!

Ya know why? Of course, you do...
One main reason is because no germ, cancer, fungus, yeast can live or grow in an alkaline environment. Period.
Why this is not on the cover of Time magazine is beyond me.
(Put a worm in pure lemon juice, make a petrie dish all alkaline...)

Most Americans are acidic :( due to sugar, meat, junk food, coffee, alcohol etc.

Example, on a scale, if pork is -39 acidic (red meat -25)
Broccoli is +25 alkaline.

Oy vay - we are a nation of epidemic mineral deficiency - magnesium, for example alkalizes the body; it's tissues and fluids.

If one buys Ph test paper - yellow strips - they can easily see when they are in great health; their urine stream is alkaline ---feel lousy it will be acid.
It changes daily.

Interesting!
I have also found that cancer feeds on carbs. When my dog had cancer we had him on a high protein/fat diet and I believed it contributed to him living another 3 years where they gave him 3 months.
James