Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-06-2015, 03:21 AM
Experiencer
Is it possible for dark spirits to deceive clairvoyants?

I heard information from an extremely reliable, recommended-through-close-friends, frighteningly accurate clairvoyant tonight. But the information and instructions gave me felt extremely off. Essentially, she recommended I immediately let go of something that's catalyzed positive spiritual growth for me.

I was initially devastated, but mostly just confused. And angry. I trust that she's hearing information, but she said she was getting it from my guardian... Could someone have been disguising themselves and somehow tricking her? Can a dark entity cloak itself with light that much?

I would call it denial, but really, I'm just more confused and concerned. She was just so insistent on me letting go of something that lets my soul literally blossom... She can't even give me a reading until I let this go.

Could she have been being misled by someone with dark intentions claiming to be my guardian?
Old 25-06-2015, 06:13 AM
Master
Are you aware you are protected, shielded? Those around me obviously will not say to much either only that the one protecting you is one of your own kind.
Old 25-06-2015, 06:27 AM
Experiencer
Yes definately they can,they can influence our own intuition too that's why I sometimes think rational people are clever to ignore it.
Old 25-06-2015, 06:56 AM
Master
Yes they can deceive, same for supposed spirit guides.
Old 25-06-2015, 07:08 AM
Ravenspirit

Oh yeah. You might want to take a look at this book and read up on Joe Fisher and what ultimately happened to him. It's quite the cautionary tale. I read the book before I knew he'd died. It was fascinating but when I realized where this all ultimately lead him I did a lot of deep thinking about spirit guides, channeling, etc...

Joe's Wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Fisher_%28journalist%29#Publications

His book...

The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts

http://www.amazon.com/Siren-Call-Hungry-Ghosts-Investigation/dp/1931044023

The Sudden Death of Joe Fisher...

http://www.anomalist.com/milestones/fisher.html

There's a documentary on You Tube that relates too. That's where I first saw him and what made me read the book. This is part of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8KkgDNXg9E
Old 25-06-2015, 08:11 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Could she have been being misled by someone with dark intentions claiming to be my guardian?

I don't know what this experience is that has made your 'Soul blossom', but your still right to be cautious with these ppl. Because you haven't described exactly what this person is warning you about, l can't be sure if she's right or not..
But, yes, this happens to channeler's, mediums, new-ager's etc. constantly. Of course, they'll never admit to being deceived by lower astral and mental entities, because they assume they're divinely protected, (and they always feel special) when in reality there not..on both accounts..
People are easily taken in by the fact that the information their receiving is accurate. Don't be blinded by this. It's very easy for other-worldly beings to get accurate information. They have easy access to all kind's of information over there that we don't have here. They can read your mind and the minds of anyone around you. They can access the subconscious for a mine of information. And as you rightly suspect, they can appear as 'Angels of Light' and are conning many ppl these days..
The quote below is by a famous Guru and Yogi who was clairvoyant from birth.

Quote:
THE MOTHER: (speaking of bad-intentioned non-physical beings) …The chief characteristic of these astral beings is falsehood: their nature is made of deceit. They have a power for illusion; they can take the appearance of divine beings or higher beings, they can appear in a dazzling light, but truly sincere people are not deceived, they immediately feel something that warns them. But if one likes the marvelous, the unexpected, if one loves fantastic things, if one likes to live a romance, one is likely to be easily deceived.
Old 25-06-2015, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
I heard information from an extremely reliable, recommended-through-close-friends, frighteningly accurate clairvoyant tonight. But the information and instructions gave me felt extremely off. Essentially, she recommended I immediately let go of something that's catalyzed positive spiritual growth for me.

I was initially devastated, but mostly just confused. And angry. I trust that she's hearing information, but she said she was getting it from my guardian... Could someone have been disguising themselves and somehow tricking her? Can a dark entity cloak itself with light that much?

I would call it denial, but really, I'm just more confused and concerned. She was just so insistent on me letting go of something that lets my soul literally blossom... She can't even give me a reading until I let this go.

Hi,

It is true that most of us have attachments to beliefs which have indeed allowed our soul to blossom. However to move forward, if that is your intent, it becomes necessary to expand beliefs and in some cases find more evolved understandings about something.

You are free to deny or reject any recommendation. If something does not feel right for you chances are it is not in that moment. Your personal inclinations represent where you are and how you wish to proceed with your life.

I would say that she was using her best understanding about how best to help you and that their was no outside influence corrupting her perspective on this.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Master

To me, the only entity you should listen to is your Higher Self. Advice is just that and you are free to follow or ignore it. The fact that you must question it, indicates that it doesn't feel right.

Clairvoyants don't always get it right, as they may misinterpret things. What I have learned from readings is if it resonates fine, if it doesn't, leave it.
Old 25-06-2015, 01:19 PM
Guide

Clairoyants are only human, and humans are not infallible. So whether this person was being influenced by something that was not what it claimed to be, or whether she misinterpreted what she was given, use your own best judgment about "giving up" anything.

Even if the clairvoyant ultimately proves to have been right in what she said, she is wrong to insist you give up or do anything. That is not her place. She is a purveyor of information and messages, not a judge.

Trust your own inner sense and intuition. It is not wise to live life based on what a clairvoyant (or anyone else) says, to begin with. It is, after all, YOUR life, so live it as you see fit.
Old 26-06-2015, 01:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
It's very easy for other-worldly beings to get accurate information. They have easy access to all kind's of information over there that we don't have here. They can read your mind and the minds of anyone around you. They can access the subconscious for a mine of information. And as you rightly suspect, they can appear as 'Angels of Light' and are conning many ppl these days..
The quote below is by a famous Guru and Yogi who was clairvoyant from birth.

Quote:
THE MOTHER: (speaking of bad-intentioned non-physical beings) …The chief characteristic of these astral beings is falsehood: their nature is made of deceit. They have a power for illusion; they can take the appearance of divine beings or higher beings, they can appear in a dazzling light, but truly sincere people are not deceived, they immediately feel something that warns them. But if one likes the marvelous, the unexpected, if one loves fantastic things, if one likes to live a romance, one is likely to be easily deceived.

If this is true, then who or what in the upper realms could you ever possibly trust? Then nothing that comes from there could ever be considered 100% trustworthy and airtight. If so, then there is nothing, be it in life or beyond it, that can be considered legitimate and dependable in this way. I refuse to believe that we live in such a capricious universe.

I think in the end it has to be concluded, full stop, that by their fruits ye shall know them. I doubt a 'dark entity' would go to all of the bother to (as is true in my case) to heal my psyche, transform my life, making it yes into a truly incredible romance chock full of unexpected fantastic things, where I take the fruits of all of that and use them to help the people in life that I care the most about (such as my reincarnated grandmother who put her deepest trust into me to be reborn as my niece). If you don't consider the highest potential of life to be such a romance, I guess there is nothing more than I can say to you.

If these entities feed off of dark energy, then they (It) would have much preferred to have kept me in the lost depressed enervated state that characterized my early youth, wouldn't it? I don't feel drained by it, I feel constantly energized, my psyche free-flowing, so it most definitely is not a one-way street. You would have me believe that these false spirits are there helping you live your life to your highest potential, while in the background your true spirit guides are tsking tsking at you and your foolishness for living life like this to its fullest, but not lifting a finger to set you straight. Then what use are the latter, at all?
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain