Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Master
Michael Jackson

Why do I keep thinking about Michael Jackson??? All week long I hear his songs in my head...I watch some of his videos... I saw the lastest film THIS IS IT.... There is something very very insistent about this I'm puzzeling over. Has anybody else had this connection? When he was alive he was an object of ridicule - now everybody loves him. The more I think about him, the more I see a Mozart...similar life story too...
Old 06-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Ascender
It is my belief that he is one of the Brotherhood Uma. I know when he first died i kept seeing him with mother Theresa.

I believe he came to this world with a message of love..........and brotherhood.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 06-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Master
I'm not familiar with this, "the Brotherhood." What do you mean?

Two things about him got me really interested........ In her interview with Opra, Lisa Marie Presley says that his presence, when she felt welcomed into his energy field, was so intoxicating, it was the highest high she'd ever experienced. Another was Michael himself saying to Martin Bashir that he waited for the song to come to him which means he intuited his songs, the same as Mozart. These things tell me he had to be highly spiritually evolved to accomplish all that he did...not without great self-sacrifice and self-discipline (like Mother Teresa) either. These are the marks of a saint, or one very closely to sainthood. Who says that saints have to come in priestly robes? It's not that I'm worshipping him but I do respect him - what he did in his life and how...not bowing to conformity but breaking new ground. There's a high price for souls who come to break new ground...
Old 06-12-2010, 06:55 PM
Ascender
The Brotherhood are a higher group of souls who come to the earthplane to teach about love.

The Great white brotherhood stands for no race..........no colour....no creed.

When he first died i remember feeling his presence a lot..........I felt quite heartbroken about his death. I had always understood his messages within his music..........All he stood for.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 07-12-2010, 02:08 AM
Experiencer
This is going to sound silly but, my 2 year old (since she was one) insists on watching This is It, every day. Several times a day. She was so in love with him before she could talk. I didn't care to listen to him for most of my life-but after she took an interest in him, I can't help but to be strongly touched by his music. My father is against him and assumes all the hype was true. I don't know too much about him other than the feeling that i get when I hear his music.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagacat
This is going to sound silly but, my 2 year old (since she was one) insists on watching This is It, every day. Several times a day. She was so in love with him before she could talk. I didn't care to listen to him for most of my life-but after she took an interest in him, I can't help but to be strongly touched by his music. My father is against him and assumes all the hype was true. I don't know too much about him other than the feeling that i get when I hear his music.

Zagacat,
When I read your note my first thought was "Pide Piper"....and what does that mean? Well of course, today's world is so "anti-child" because it's also "anti-godliness".... Children need positive images and messages not the ugly very "adult" stuff that's out there. At the tender age of two the soul will resonnate excitedly to the light. And this is also saying to me that you have an evolved child and/or one who is musically oriented...wow!
Old 07-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagacat

this got my attention because i have three children , when my son was 4 and my daugheter 3 they watched his video with all the old songs on it they was sat there mesmerised , then eahc morning they would get up and lal i would hear was his music bellowing out i dont where the video came from tho as i even tho i enjoyed his music i wasnt that much into him , my kids went thro this stage for about 2 years eahc day playing this video they was hooked when he died they was sad , it seemed my kids knew more about him than i did and i wondered at where they would get this info from , one year we went on holiday and this man was impersonating him in a show he was amazing and my kids just sat there star struck while all the other kids were running around , even now my kids still speak of him esp my youngest daughter who is now 7 , she says he is an angel and eachtime she saw him sing and dance she would say he was shining

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 07-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Master
Maybe because it's the xmas season and kids love xmas and maybe because he loved children so much you are feeling him because he's around at this time of year. Funny the other day I was playing with an ornament of MJ playing his songs.
Spiritlite.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
When he was alive he was an object of ridicule - now everybody loves him.

I wouldnt go that far to say that now everybody loves him. Some still ridicule him. I definitely still feel he was eccentric though. I do have to give him props for being an innovative dancer and musician. Off the wall and thriller were 2 highly innovative albums. He basically created the "dance-pop" genre with those ablums. Everything after that was average to above average at best IMO. He was never able to reach the same peaks he did with those 2 albums.

Quote:

The more I think about him, the more I see a Mozart...similar life story too...

I can see some parrallels, child prodigy, dying young etc. but do not think MJ's genius even approaches the level of Mozart IMO. Mozart came out with consistently genius work from cradle to grave whereas MJ had his peaks and valleys, especially in later life.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Master
Time will tell SeaZen....... Look at Elvis who lives on and on. I think the essential nature of inspired art is that it appeals to all times and all generations. And that's the true test of it. The "almosts" and "maybes" are forgotten.

But you've given me another clue... Michael speaks to our generation, or these black and white extreme times. What is it about his life's purpose that's special now? Why did he physically change from (as the joke went) a black man into a white woman? Thinking archetypally now....is this goddess energy?