Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 31-08-2011, 09:58 AM
andrea72

Channeling someone alive or dead?

Hi hope someone can answer my question.
Is it possible to channel someone if they are still
alive on earth?. I have read somewhere that you
can channel a person who is still alive, if they are in
like a dream state.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Deactivated Account

hi andrea,

Interesting question, I don't know the answer. I am curious though why you would want to channel someone that is alive ? Did you have a certain person in mind ? Not asking who, just never heard of someone wanting to channel someone who is alive.I suppose not much difference than channeling someone who has passed on, or is it ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Master
Andrea,

Yes you can do that even if they are awake. Channeling and Telepathy are essentially the same thing. We use the term Channeling for those who bring in information from the other side of physical reality, or those who are ET's. We use the term Telepathy for doing the same thing with those who are in a human physical expression. BTW ET's use telepathy constantly. Verbal communication is only used for and by primitive races like humans.

I encourage Telepathy for many things. It was defined for me by spirit as a shared experience. Each person's higher self is their conduit for communication. We all use Telepathy every day, however we often call it intuition or insight. Eventually we will evolve and be like our ET brothers and sisters and use telepathy instead of verbal speech.

Those that speak to another person's subconscious, either in a dream state or any other time, are using telepathy.

I hope this perspective serves you in some way.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Administrator
Hello

Reading a "Living Person" I have to say comes with a lot of personal boundires of trust and respects and above all else permissions. WHILE I can "Cold Read" most people I do not go around doing it. I dont like when it be done to me. Its like a personal invastion of one's own space.

We do use telepathy everday and most of the time are not aware of doing so but that is not setting out to invade.

Just how I feel on this matter. Work always for the higest good....of self and other's.

Lynn
Old 01-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Reading a "Living Person" I have to say comes with a lot of personal boundires of trust and respects and above all else permissions. WHILE I can "Cold Read" most people I do not go around doing it. I dont like when it be done to me. Its like a personal invastion of one's own space.

We do use telepathy everday and most of the time are not aware of doing so but that is not setting out to invade.

Just how I feel on this matter. Work always for the higest good....of self and other's.

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

I do respect a person's choice to see them self as isolated. However the reality is quite different. There actually is no personal space to invade. We are all one energy.

We are evolving at this time towards that understanding, however the choice to seemingly live in fear and isolation is, in my view, not an actual attainable reality. It is only a human perception.

My understanding is that the highest good for self and others is a love based experience. I wish to encourage that in appropriate ways. So if you are not inclined to embrace that perspective, then that point of view is just as blessed as any other.

I mention these things for those who are ready to move away from fear based thinking. Most of us are not there yet, however some of us are ready to reflect on it.

Blessings,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Sharnie

you can channel a living person, but generally its a bit different because it comes in a bit of a different way, kind of like more 'downloads' to you in big chunks of information all at once. this can happen in instances of the person in extreme need for example. you would certainly have to be close to them, generally speaking; but it CAN happen sometimes by just being near them or having a certain conversation with them, where suddenly you 'dowload' a lot more than what they just said. the problem is this isnt always welcomed or wanted so you want to keep a bit quiet on that generally; it just means you somehow tapped into an open channel there for a second; you dont necessarily want to advertise it though. its much like seeing someone naked; you want to know them quite well before you broach the subject! if you dont, better not say anything. sometimes it happens when the subject is something you could specifically - you, specifically - help with which is why it was allowed. its up to you to discern if this is the case. even so you would want to do so carefully; i will give you an example; someone whos open empathetically who has say, experienced a certain abuse themselves, may easily and unlooked for channel such from others; they say 'they can tell' but really its that they are on the same channel anyhow. so the signals are picked up on quite loudly. they may recognise a fellow sufferer in an instant of knowledge; but that knowledge doesnt necessarily go onto be helpful. it can just be you being in the place a like minded person is, at the same time.

generally you wont channel someone who doesnt want to be. people haVE NATURAL protections in place as does life itself. its not easy to breach those walls of natural privacy so generally if you feel its happened and are certain of it, that persons 'permission' has already been had.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Lynn
I also agree with Lynn on this. It's not respectful to tap into living people without permission. But yes, this is what psychics do when we read for a person.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:19 AM
Energyatwork

John
You say that we are all one energy. spiritually i would agree with you humanly no we are not. Our personal energy is unique to each of us and is a mix of all that we are physically emotionally and mentally it is an expression of our individuality as human beings.
The oneness as it is often called is our spiritual self.

If we could truly read minds its quite likely we would go nuts and as Lynn says it is an invasion of privacy. Would an authentic expression of Spirit be a party to that i wonder?
Old 07-09-2011, 08:11 AM
andrea72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi andrea,

Interesting question, I don't know the answer. I am curious though why you would want to channel someone that is alive ? Did you have a certain person in mind ? Not asking who, just never heard of someone wanting to channel someone who is alive.I suppose not much difference than channeling someone who has passed on, or is it ?

Dream Angel xx
Hi thanks for your response to my question. No i did not have anyone in mind. It was just something that i was thinking about in general.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:12 AM
andrea72

Thanks to you all for your responses to my question. I think it has helped
a bit.

regards, Andrea.