Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-02-2019, 05:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Week of Feb 17th.

The White Sage tarot;

Think about: The Tower ...

Do: Wheel of fortune

Challenge: 3 of cups.

Nothing pleases me more than seeing The Tower, but the household has been plagued with illness again ( my third time in 6 weeks) So I feel this is about rebuilding my well being/health again, riding out the cold to improve my immune system (wheel of fortune). Also, giving running outdoors a break. as much as I am addicted and love it ( three of cups). I can't stand this weather season; bitterly cold and rainy. Time to get that gym membership I have been sitting on and change the routine/system.
Old 17-02-2019, 05:28 PM
55Degrees

Week beginning 17th Feb.

RWS

Think about Devil.
What behaviours/traits am I displaying that are actually damaging to myself or others?

Do 3 of Coins.
Collaborate with others, it could prove fruitful.

Challenge Queen of Cups.
Looks like it could be a week of examining emotional issues, coming to terms with untapped areas if the emotional landscape.

Bah! A rough week ahead then.
Old 18-02-2019, 06:30 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Week beginning 17th Feb.

RWS

Think about Devil.
What behaviours/traits am I displaying that are actually damaging to myself or others?

Do 3 of Coins.
Collaborate with others, it could prove fruitful.

Challenge Queen of Cups.
Looks like it could be a week of examining emotional issues, coming to terms with untapped areas if the emotional landscape.

Bah! A rough week ahead then.

Wow, today has certainly put these cards into perspective.
I've just found out a certain person whose actions put a hold over me and my family for a long time, is moving far away (another country altogether). I can now relax and work out just what damage this person has inflicted (and also how I've allowed myself to let it affect me).
The 3 of Coins could be the re-establishing of trust and support that this person tried to destroy. Coming together as a team.
Queen of Cups as challenge means looking at the emotional impact all of this has had because even bad experiences teach us about our emotional landscape.

Overall though, at this moment I'm so happy
Old 24-02-2019, 11:17 AM
55Degrees

Week beginning 24th Feb.

Think about 2 of Cups.
Reaching out, finding mutual support.

Do 10 of Coins.
I need to be conservative this week, watch the pennies, don't over exert physically.

Challenge 5 of Cups.
Broken promises, expecting too much from others and being disappointed.
Old 24-02-2019, 02:43 PM
Guide

Think about 6 of Wands.
Carry forward the small victories of last week.

Do The Devil..
Continue to combat untoward issues!

Challenge The Empress
Do not forget to enjoy a little self-care, as we go...
Old 24-02-2019, 08:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Week Feb 24:

The Hermetic Tarot:

Think about: 7 of pentacles; Lord of Success Unfulfilled; Gemini & Sagittarius energy. I feel this is A evaluation period. What have I been procrastinating and sitting on? A good time to get the energy moving in the appropriate direction, Write and list and get it going...

Do: Emperor; Aires energy... Get shiz moving. I am feeling more in control than in the transition period I was in. Lots to get plan/get movin in this new city I am in.

Challenge: Two of cups. Not to be too self focused, but Working together with the people in my life to create and have the best living situation as possible. Partnership team effort.

Typical vague & boring stuff, but a good indication I need to get off my little tush and take more initiative... I will!
Old 04-03-2019, 05:59 PM
Pathfinder

Rider-Waite

Think: 7 of pentacles- about my failures and the need to move on.
Do: King of pentacles- turn into my own source of abundance.
Challenge: Knight of pentacles- It won't be easy at all, and it requires a hard work, but that guy in 7 of pentacles has to jump onto the horse and clear the field. In the end!
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 04-03-2019, 06:21 PM
Master

jumping in this week.

RW deck

WHat to think abouts - 4 of pentacles
keeping stuff to myself. not giving. not sharing anything. emotionally, spiritually, physically....etc.

What to do - Hanged man - reflect...hold on and see a new perspective before making a major move.

challenge - 8 of cups RX - dont make any sudden moves. not right time.

def be a challenge. still keeping it all to myself. thats my mood.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:43 PM
55Degrees

Week beginning 10th March.

Think about 6 of Swords.
Wherever you go, there you are. Think how I can prevent issues from the past resurfacing.

Do King of Cups.
Stay calm and composed. Express compassion and empathy but don't get dragged into the drama.

Challenge Ace of Swords.
Keeping a clear head and distinguishing truths.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:55 AM
Deactivated Account

The sage tarot.

Think about: Ace of wands

Do: Hang man

Challenge: Ten of Cups.

Lots of wand & fire energy across the board. I feel this is given me a sense of caution of over working myself ( Super excited that Spring season is on full bloom here). Hang man is a Caterpillar waiting to transform in The Sage Tarot, I just significantly increased the millage with my training, ten of cups I feel is asking to stay hydrated; too much of a good thing isn't always good. Operative message; gradual progress/slow and steady wins the race.