Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-10-2017, 07:38 AM
Knower

tealily same exact number!? haha. that's funny. reminds me to offer feedback to people whom have done my reading too! I will take a look
Old 16-10-2017, 12:04 PM
Master

@cosmicsacredheart

Shadowscapes
7 of pent rev + 4 of swords rev

There’s a “wake up and smell the roses” type message here; I feel like you need to be realistic, and not all options you’d like are on the table... hope that resonates!

My Q: is it wise for me to work for PSSM?
Old 17-10-2017, 02:23 AM
Knower

I drew only one card the first time! I am adding in a 2nd one.

tealily - King of Chalices and The Emperor appears Yes! It will be great for you to consider PSSM (hahah not entirely sure, i believe it is a company's name). I sense you have hesitations, and have other 'choices' up your sleeve on where you want to head to. If you feel unsure about where you should go, just allow a few days for yourself to sit with it. Most importantly is to have fun and not worry too much about the situation, having a shift in energy will provide much clarity and discernment about moving along the 'right path' for yourself.

Q: What is Spirit's guidance choice for dinner tonight? What foods to eat? (I will send in my feedback later :). I am Asian living in SEAsia, so you can tune in along the lines for SEAsian food)
Old 17-10-2017, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
I drew only one card the first time! I am adding in a 2nd one.

tealily - King of Chalices and The Emperor appears Yes! It will be great for you to consider PSSM (hahah not entirely sure, i believe it is a company's name). I sense you have hesitations, and have other 'choices' up your sleeve on where you want to head to. If you feel unsure about where you should go, just allow a few days for yourself to sit with it. Most importantly is to have fun and not worry too much about the situation, having a shift in energy will provide much clarity and discernment about moving along the 'right path' for yourself.

Q: What is Spirit's guidance choice for dinner tonight? What foods to eat? (I will send in my feedback later :). I am Asian living in SEAsia, so you can tune in along the lines for SEAsian food)

6 of Cups

6 of Cups + the Moon
I think you should eat something that you have fond memories of, perhaps something you used to eat when you were younger, consisting of a lot of vegetables and some sort of seafood.

Q. What can I do to improve my financial position at the present time?
Old 17-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
6 of Cups

6 of Cups + the Moon
I think you should eat something that you have fond memories of, perhaps something you used to eat when you were younger, consisting of a lot of vegetables and some sort of seafood.

Q. What can I do to improve my financial position at the present time?
The Sidhe (Temperance) & The Greenman (Fool):
For now it seems to be mostly about cutting back the cost of living and getting really creative with that.

Question: What is Spirit's advice about me doing the 6 months study in tourism branch I'm thinking about?
Old 17-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Master
4 cups /temperance

Maybe there is an opportunity in your surrounding that you haven't noticed, because you are not satisfied with your current situation? I'd be mindful l didn't start something new out of restlessness, and to keep a balance in what ever new adventures I went on, that the material, the soul and the divine all harmonize. If these things are considered and cared for, I believe it would be a great benefit to take action.

Q: I have several different opportunities now; nature work, art work, individual healing, environmental work and more (innovation is one). I wonder if the divine wants to give me a hint at this time? ;)

//Edit: sorry, forgot that I was supposed to write the interpretation as one sentence: "Seems you are not at your best where you are, and a new endeavor can be fruitful if you pay attention to balance." //

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 17-10-2017, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Rakel
4 cups /temperance

Maybe there is an opportunity in your surrounding that you haven't noticed, because you are not satisfied with your current situation? I'd be mindful l didn't start something new out of restlessness, and to keep a balance in what ever new adventures I went on, that the material, the soul and the divine all harmonize. If these things are considered and cared for, I believe it would be a great benefit to take action.

Q: I have several different opportunities now; nature work, art work, individual healing, environmental work and more (innovation is one). I wonder if the divine wants to give me a hint at this time? ;)

//Edit: sorry, forgot that I was supposed to write the interpretation as one sentence: "Seems you are not at your best where you are, and a new endeavor can be fruitful if you pay attention to balance." //

The Tower + Ace of Pentacles

The divine is hinting at undertaking a new opportunity that involves healing work.

Q. Is it likely my son will ring me in the next couple of days? (I've been waiting for him to ring to say when he's coming for dinner, lol)
Old 17-10-2017, 11:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
The Tower + Ace of Pentacles

The divine is hinting at undertaking a new opportunity that involves healing work.

Q. Is it likely my son will ring me in the next couple of days? (I've been waiting for him to ring to say when he's coming for dinner, lol)

7 of pentacles and The Moon

He's thinking about it, it's in the back of his mind. I see a lot of waiting/stalling/hoping from your end. I think you have a better chance giving him a jingle to remind him! I am not comfortable saying no, maybe its too early right now I see a lot of thinking, no action

Q: Is putting my son in Tae Quan Do A good idea? He is only 7. He keeps gaining weight
Old 17-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Master

*RWS
Hanged Man, Tower

Ohh Clover... you can put him in the class, but I don't think the activity is the biggest issue - I get the impression it's more about what he's eating (if it's not what you're feeding him, try to figure out if he's getting things from the school canteen, other friends etc).

Q: Am I correct in thinking I'm not valued much at work by my colleagues -_-
Old 18-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Deactivated Account

^ He see's his Pediatrician tomorrow, hopefully we can hook him up with a nutritionist. Grandma and grandpa are stuffing this poor kid. Its upsetting but Ill leave the dirty laundry at home rofl...

Tea lily: Am I correct in thinking I'm not valued much at work by my colleagues -_- :

From the Legacy of the Divine Eight Swords & Page Cups; I think this draw is asking you to move forward and step out of confinement as it's counterproductive to your psyche. Page of cups ( strength as clarification), there is new opportunity moving forward, be guided by the light not by darkness.

Question for Clover:

Why has Al not responded/called me back ( family member).