Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-02-2019, 06:09 AM
Master
Let me try something here...

So, besides being non-dual, impersonal, conscious energy, what kind of creature am I?

I fully understand that I am not human, but that is ALL I know! I don't know whether I come from the "Light Side" or the "Dark Side" of the Force and whether I am to use my "gifts" to be part of mankind's salvation or annihilation...but whatever the case, I really wish I knew so that I can just get on with doing whatever it is I came here to do, be that good OR bad....As long as it is totally consistent with the "plan", I could not care less.

If you are really "God" or have access to the Divine One, you will fully understand the question that I am asking here...and when are you or your nemesis going to show up with my "instruction manual"?
Old 12-02-2019, 07:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

So, besides being non-dual, impersonal, conscious energy, what kind of creature am I?

I fully understand that I am not human, but that is ALL I know! I don't know whether I come from the "Light Side" or the "Dark Side" of the Force and whether I am to use my "gifts" to be part of mankind's salvation or annihilation...but whatever the case, I really wish I knew so that I can just get on with doing whatever it is I came here to do, be that good OR bad....As long as it is totally consistent with the "plan", I could not care less.

If you are really "God" or have access to the Divine One, you will fully understand the question that I am asking here...and when are you or your nemesis going to show up with my "instruction manual"?

LOL

Let’s just say that salvation is love enablement & annihilation is ignorance decimation

Old 12-02-2019, 05:07 PM
janielee

Can't believe this is a thread.
Old 14-02-2019, 11:23 PM
Suspended
love it....
Old 27-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I'd ask: why would you bless bad people with everything life has to offer and curse good people?

Good and Bad are a subjective human construct my child, there is only Love.

True, unconditional Love. Not the limited human love which would be more accurately expressed through the word: Gratitude.

Love that permeates All, and allows All.

What you perceive as "bad people" are merely people using The Law correctly.

I have given Man Dominion over All of Earth's Creatures, regardless of which experiences they choose to have. Their free-will comes in the choosing of their realities.

It is not for you to Judge, lest ye be Judged yourself - it's for Me.
Your job as My Son is to See them as they desire to be, this is how you forgive sin.

Essentially, you are all within me, and there is a harmony - the tongue doesn't hate the bladder because it expels what it perceives as precious liquids. I as the body understand that it is necessary. Basically, remember that there's always a higher perspective that makes it make sense.
Old 27-03-2019, 03:27 PM
Knower
All is full of Love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Learn me God to love You forever with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my mind and with all my strength.

Look within.

Focus on your heart.

The feeling will rise up and overflow.
Old 27-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I'm asking if it's governmental or one single comedian. My creator, will know what I mean.

It's both.

Although, the comedian who makes an impression will change the entire system.

Make sure you look out for "J M" as they might cause a grand upset.
Old 27-03-2019, 03:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
Let's see... God if I were to ask of thee... I would certainly ask for you to share one of your precious treasure maps, or a few if you're willing.. to tell me more certainly what you meant to be the intended use of that tree or that plant or flower or food, etc.. you know what I mean.. now I just hope to more fully know and understand what you meant, and if it's at all possible I would appreciate some way to be able to convey these messages to others so they have faith in you as well as me telling them the truth as you provided.. Thank you. <3

Beautiful Sapphirez,

I have shared with you the Best Treasure Map of all,
It contains 5 Trees within the Garden of Eden.

Can you guess where it is Located?

All growth and all evolution and all expressions of God on earth; are merely the adding of the current perspective to the previous one. Think: Fibonacci.

Can you guess where the Treasure (and Map) is Located?

:-)

I'll give you a clue; it starts at the base of your Spine.
Old 27-03-2019, 04:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

You are Light, the Light of Love. There is no "dark side" but the seeming absence of Light - since it's all Light. This is an illusion however, as Light has different variations. The illusion is created through motion. Motion itself is the illusion - it's a cognitive trick to use to measure relativity in time/space.

If you would like to know what you should do, simply listen to your joy/heart. What feels good? do it. What doesn't? don't. It matters not if for you any action falls on either side of the spectrum, it's important to note that your "past" and "future" don't exist as you think but are enfolded in the current moment.

There is never a separation, when you think of a past you're experiencing it now, same with a future. You are a new BEing in every moment, how relative each BEing is to the previous moment is entirely dependent on you. You could be completely one way now and the inverse a moment later.

The 'Plan' is to realize that you are all powerful, regardless of which experiences you choose leading up to it. Enlightenment can be (equally) attained in a monastery after 800 meditation hours or in the 3rd hour of intense video gaming.

Your Instruction Manual is your Eye. Study it.
Old 27-03-2019, 04:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Can't believe this is a thread.

Believe it !

That's how all things attain form, the assumption of it already existing - because I, God, am Just.

You are All my children and as soon as you focus on a possible reality in the Now moment, I will grant you the subjective & eventual objective experience of it.