Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-04-2011, 05:10 AM
unus supra

Im learning that the hard way right now my friend, i know the problem, i know the solution,

and i am trying my utmost to learn how to implement it. As of right now im about 30 percent. Not good enough.

I can say this, the mind permeates the body, and there are many avenues through which this semi permeable, amorphous.....object for lack of a better term, can be penetrated.

Likewise, it is worthy of note, that it is not always malicious intent by which a being or beings may be inclined to do so, but often times the results can be strikingly similar. this is unfortunate.

The sovereignty and integrity of ones "mental space" is vital. I consider it an inner sanctum of sorts. This is the trickiest thing ive dealt with frankly.

if anyone has insights on the matter it would be vastly appreciated.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:12 AM
nightowl

I am struggling with this one...If like it has been stated and are thoughts are energy and spirits can read that energy...then how come we can't read each others mind using the same premise? Personally I don't think they can read our minds. Why would we need a medium if the spirits can communicate directly with our thoughts? Hmmm... just not sure about this one...????
Old 12-04-2011, 05:14 AM
Master
Two things come to mind, the movie Firestarter (not a spirit but a human mindreader) and Mothman. I also think of the saying about tackling a tricky problem, that of dancing with a bear. Goofy thoughts or makes any sense~?

Old 12-04-2011, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
I am struggling with this one...If like it has been stated and are thoughts are energy and spirits can read that energy...then how come we can't read each others mind using the same premise? Personally I don't think they can read our minds. Why would we need a medium if the spirits can communicate directly with our thoughts? Hmmm... just not sure about this one...????

I think we've conditioned ourselves to not choose to 'read' others' minds out of common respect and most of us realize how tempting it can be to use that to unfair advantage.

Old 12-04-2011, 05:23 AM
nightowl

hmmm...still not convinced I can't read anyone's mind, and I don't know anyone who can read minds. We can sense things in the spirit, but reading someones mind still evades me...but that doesn't mean there aren't people who can do this, I just don't know any.
Old 15-04-2011, 01:20 PM
swamy jeevan

You are dealing with the infinite!

The mind is infinite, the more you understand, further more it gives u. Spirit is one dimention you create as god is another dimention mind create to surrender when the ego foresee the threat for it's existence. But these are all o.k when you choose to travel in this path, otherwise boredom hovers over you any how!
Old 15-04-2011, 01:32 PM
swamy jeevan

Without mind you cannot understand the spirit first.

Understand first how you recognised the word spirit, it's meaning, history. If you look in to the mirror what kind of feeling you encounter? do you see yourself or your image. Once you understands this you will come close to the answer. Just give the name as SPIRIT, to the image what you see in the mirror and then meditate on the subject. You will understand it's expansion, which you may call anything spirit, masters, angels. Etc. Etc.