Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-06-2017, 06:59 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)
Old 26-06-2017, 04:56 AM
Pathfinder
There's a cartoon that it's not letting me post here, so I'll have to describe it. There's two men, each sitting behind a table with a sign on it. One says "Unpleasant Truths," and the other says "Comforting Lies." Guess which table has a huge line of people and which one is being ignored.

I've been called a demon because I'm blunt, I say things people don't want to hear, I wear a lot of black, and I like booze and sex. Well, sorry to ruin your expectations, but I'm not a demon.

Quote:
Not all entities are light. Not all darkness is evil. Sometimes darkness is just another form of energy.

What Thayvian said. Not all of us start every paragraph with "Dear ones..."
Old 04-08-2017, 05:42 AM
Master
My channeled messages are anything but!

He tells it straight up, as it is! He swears, he'll tell people right off and hang them by their own self-admission, pointing out total incongruities of character. He has no time for mind games, he generally laughs at people who talk all day about 'pink unicorn farts' (as he calls it).

Many say that it is only 'me' or 'a demon' or 'my subconscious' or whatever have you and they refuse to acknowledge that anything telling them what they don't want to hear is always 'evil' or 'bad'.

Having said that, you wouldn't want to cross him. lol
Old 04-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
It's never negative, the negative rarely or never seems to come up. Just seems odd to me that there is never anything that we might consider neutral or dark. and I find it improbable that all entities are light.

It's because they are intending to connect with friendly beings who they know or have a connection with, sometimes though people are tricked by beings posing as light beings or friendly beings you have to use discernment and what that means is to listen to what you are being told, does it really help you, the planet and humanity? or does it just feed your ego? "Ye shall know them by their fruits" if any being is telling you, you are the chosen one or the messiah or someone more special then every one else, then its not something thats going to be helpful. Our own inner sensitivity can also be helpful, noticing how you feel in the process of what ever is taking place.

I don't do channellings as in the typical channelling for info, though i have had telepathy happen and i guess thats what i was talking about above instead of the typical channelling, but its not always like that sometimes our guides talk to us via our own thoughts, i have also spoken in tongues / star languages before.

I have seen other people doing channellings where the person completely leaves the body and another consciousness enters there body, when the people come back they have no memory of what happen or what was said and they are a bit out of it, they say they were in some black place like they have no idea where they were.

There was also a voodoo ceremony i saw once and one man done the kind of channeling i just mentioned, in this channelling it was one of the voodoo deities he was channeling i forgot which one, but when the man did this he became very different he was a very quiet spoken man but now he was being loud and laughing alot talking to every one, drinking an smoking. Anyway every one listened to him he went around the room talking to some people, he would look at them and read them, just know all about them by looking at them he gave them kind advice about there lives then ask what else do they want? they answered, then he would wave his hands around and do stuff to there aura or energy field... thats what it looked like, then move onto another person an do the same. I feel like people should not attempt that type of channelling though unless they know what they are doing and have been trained and done there homework.

Last edited by Lynn : 06-08-2017 at 08:22 PM.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:05 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Besides, if the 'negative' comes up other people immediately say "that's a demon you got there' and never 'that's an angel being negative' so people tend to avoid it. I got over this ages ago.

My angels can be negative...in fact they'll tell me to 'eff off' if there's a very important soul-lesson for me to learn in the process.

I will definitely tell people that. And I've been punched in the face by a particular archangel, so that was fun.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
I will definitely tell people that. And I've been punched in the face by a particular archangel, so that was fun.

The idea of angels being good is like the Victorian idea of faeries being not connected to nature... haha what a weird idea. If they are beings like you and me, one would at least assume they are like you and me, sometimes connected... sometimes not. I have thrown Archangels away from a person because they did not respect the boundaries of human existence. So maybe one should understand about channeling that what they receive is inline with what frequency they have set their channel on aka. pretty much how they feel. The better you feel you will receive a message that is aligned with that, and if you are in balance with what is good in life then there can be no disruption from that. It is just that we need contrast to grow, so while some are aligned with the angelic realm, and feel good about that, others might not... it is not a one pill cures all ailments... or it is if you understood what that meant haha
Old 12-08-2017, 10:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Why are all channeled messages similar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I'm not even sure some of the channeled messages are channeled from entities but rather the ego.

It's interesting that there were no replies to this comment. I think this insight is key to much of this phenomenon. Some channeling does seem to be from a source outside this physical world, with the best and highest giving messages of true wisdom and compassion. This true information is received by the unconscious mind of the channeler, but is still filtered through the various levels of the mind, being limited by the actual knowledge of the channeler and distorted by various aspects of the personality. However, in my opinion a large part of this material actually comes from the subconscious mind of the channeler and is heavily modified by the ego.

So the similarity is due both to the true source of the teachings entering the minds of various of the channelers being the same, and to the fact that the channelers' egos and subconscious minds to a large degree incorporate the current views of the spiritual community, as communicated through literature and social contacts. In other words, much of this is similar because of reading the same books.
Old 14-08-2017, 02:19 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort

My guide punched me in the stomach one time...
But it was so I would wake up hehe

I was gonna be late for work. They are great...

I will add that he apologized beforehand
Old 10-11-2017, 02:22 AM
Newbie ;)

That actually depends on the location. Location sometimes summons negative presence. depends on the history of the place that was negative or positive come from.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Deactivated Account

The bible was largely channeled and it's filled with the atrocities being created on earth in Revelation but it depends what you're considering as channeled works. Einstein channeled some pretty amazing stuff whilst he was evolving in the right direction but a step to the left due to character flaws and weaknesses and he devolved into a troubled afflicted man as the result of his deeply evil character which his later writings reflect though I'm no expert on Einstein.