Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 25-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Master
Clairvoyance, Gift or Burden?

I have precognition and simultaneous thoughts that are confirmed on a daily basis throughout the day some days. I’m not complaining, but when bad thoughts suddenly pop into my head, those negative thoughts cause me to either feel tremendous anxiety and worry or guilt for having bad thoughts. Because so much of what I think about then happens within minutes or seconds I worry that the same will happen when I have bad thoughts. I predicted a car accident of a loved one once and so my fears are not unfounded. How do you reconcile your clairvoyance abilities between being a gift and a burden?

Blackraven
Old 25-02-2012, 11:44 PM
Gracey

i am became detached from it, it still happens daily, but by being detached i no longer feel the burden. acceptance was key for me.
Old 26-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
I have precognition and simultaneous thoughts that are confirmed on a daily basis throughout the day some days. I’m not complaining, but when bad thoughts suddenly pop into my head, those negative thoughts cause me to either feel tremendous anxiety and worry or guilt for having bad thoughts. Because so much of what I think about then happens within minutes or seconds I worry that the same will happen when I have bad thoughts. I predicted a car accident of a loved one once and so my fears are not unfounded. How do you reconcile your clairvoyance abilities between being a gift and a burden?

Blackraven

Hi,

It is my belief that these skills are a burden when they are not understood and applied in a productive manner and they are a blessing when they are properly appreciated.

Working with our thoughts and our intentions in a heart centered manner will effect outcome potentials is a positive way. The other choice is to become fearful about them. This will have a negative influence, as I see these things.

The goal is to be mindful of your thinking and shift the focus when it is appropriate.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

It is my belief that these skills are a burden when they are not understood and applied in a productive manner and they are a blessing when they are properly appreciated.

Working with our thoughts and our intentions in a heart centered manner will effect outcome potentials is a positive way. The other choice is to become fearful about them. This will have a negative influence, as I see these things.

The goal is to be mindful of your thinking and shift the focus when it is appropriate.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

in my own experience, fear does not always affect the outcome, there have been times where i had the fear and the outcome came out positive, the fear was an illusion i learned. i learned to tell the difference between my own perceived emotions and the truth of the matter.
Old 26-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

Thanks John. I guess the key here is to be mindful of having negative thoughts to begin with and ask myself why I allow these bad things to come my way in my thought processes when I could have positive thought there instead. They are more impulse thoughts of fear that come along out of no where that are illogical, but I can take note of it and dispel them just as fast as they appeared and replace them with good thoughts. I can also send out positive energy to surround a person when I get a warning of danger. I do believe we can manifest physical activity based on our brain activity if we send that brain activity out into the Universe, intentionally or unintentionally. Therefore, it's important to be mindful of our thoughts! Thanks John for your input.

Blackraven
Old 26-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i am became detached from it, it still happens daily, but by being detached i no longer feel the burden. acceptance was key for me.

Gracey - I believe you're right. By detaching from negative thoughts, you don't take it on as your own. When you don't take it on as your own, it doesn't become a part of you and then you are not responsible for manipulating that energy. It all goes poof!

Blackraven
Old 24-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Gofa

I agree. In one ear out the other ie detachment is key Plus this stuff is too important to be taken seriously the more you laugh and shake your head at the bad stuff the better. Knowing too much is a burden never seen it as a gift
Old 04-04-2012, 04:41 AM
embrace

Clairvoyance is a tool - neither gift, not burden. Like a knife, you can use to to kill a person, or save life (surgery).
Old 04-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by embrace
Clairvoyance is a tool - neither gift, not burden. Like a knife, you can use to to kill a person, or save life (surgery).

This is a very insightful and wise perspective.

I wanted to say that clairvoyance and many other talents are tools which can be cultivated as skills. Each of them is a particular example of telepathy, which is central to all of them. When telepathy is defined as a shared experience, it is understood better.

Tools that go unused or misused are not valuable. Tools that are rejected because they frustrate us in some way are just as useless.

A good question to ask yourself is why would I have this tool? So that it can be a burden for me. Is that our best example of logical thinking. No it is not. However this thinking is very commonplace because we are a culture that lives in fear of just about everything.

As I see it, choosing to be fearful is the real problem.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Master
No one is afraid here.

BTW, great insight from everyone.

Blackraven