Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-01-2015, 03:36 AM
dashofgold

What era/historical period do you gravitate to?

They say when you are fascinated by a particular historical period, it is usually because you have lived back then.

I'm curious to learn what periods some of you are interested in/gravitate to.

For me it's always been ancient egypt and ancient greece. What about you?
Old 15-01-2015, 04:38 AM
Knower
For me, it's mostly the Victorian and the Medieval/Renaissance period.
Old 15-01-2015, 04:44 AM
Master

To that time, around AD 50 - AD 100 when the Celts occupied the area in England where I'm from.
Old 17-01-2015, 06:46 AM
Gryneos

Ancient Greece, as well as Ancient Arabia and Persia. Though I will admit the latter is likely more of the fictional places of the folk tales than the actual times. So, alternate realities where a more magical Ancient Persia existed
Old 20-01-2015, 06:26 AM
Deactivated Account

A few, WW1-WW2, Age of Muskets, Medieval Times-European, Mid-Dark Ages-Islamic Empire, Middle Roman Empire, Ancient China and Japan.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:44 AM
Experiencer
I am particularly drawn to and interested in the time of slavery in America and World War II though it is not as strong as it used to be in the beginning. As for places and people, I find myself very drawn to India and its people.

More than 10 years back, I saw this short video clip taken during WW2 and on the video was this very handsome Jewish boy around the age of 5 along with other children lined up on the street. I could not take my eyes off his sad innocent face (and his tattoed arm) and had to replay the clip many times over. It was heartbreaking and I felt I wanted to take him in my arms. I must have wondered that time if I might have been his mother back then.

Blessings,
Serene
Old 01-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Suspended

Quote:
For me it's always been ancient egypt and ancient greece

Funny, before l read your post l was going to say exactly those two places - especially around the time of Nefertiti and Akhenaton in Egypt (after meeting my twinsoul a lot of this egyptian stuff came out)..
Also, l feel a connection with ancient rome and china - but if we are old souls, we've probably had hundred's of incarnations. The one's we remember were most likely the happiest, or possibly the most Spiritually rewarding..
Old 02-02-2015, 03:37 AM
Experiencer
No time period for me! Only countries. Japan and Norway, specifically :)

Just a quick note - you don't need to be drawn to an era to have lived in it. Have you ever experienced intense hatred towards a certain country, time period, etc. for no reason? Maybe you lived there and just despised that lifetime. Some terrible event occured, it was incredibly boring, the lesson your soul undertook was just too challenging: whatever's possible. But I think it's also worth noting the historical eras/locations you feel yourself pulling away from, and exploring that (dis)connection further.

Food for thought. :)
Old 02-02-2015, 05:32 AM
yumi14

No period for me either, but I've always been drawn to farming as well as the Asian countries... either Japan or south Korea.
Old 02-02-2015, 01:50 PM
Master
Atlantis for me