Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-10-2012, 12:54 AM
Master
how can you determine if you have experinced past lives ?

how does one know if she or he has had a past life before. ?
Old 18-10-2012, 05:14 AM
Ascender

It would be rare to find someone who is a completely new soul that is experiencing his/her first incarnation on Earth. If you are coming to this spiritual forum, I think you can pretty much just assume that this is not your first incarnation here :)
Old 18-10-2012, 05:28 AM
Henri77

I get the impression there are quite a lot of souls coming directly from other planets, dimensions these days. Many with unusual abilities, rare wisdom.
Who've probably not been here before.

Only now did I notice your avatar!

Last edited by Henri77 : 18-10-2012 at 06:57 AM.
Old 18-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Master
i sometimes think that i would be better in a time period or era. i feel connected with 70s and 80s and 90s i gusse i just like those decades more.
Old 27-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Knower
I seem to remember reading somewhere that they stopped sending new souls sometime around the 1960's.....

All I know is....I'm an old soul!
Old 27-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Henri77

The Hippie era while very dramatic was a revolutionary breakthrough for those with spiritual inclinations.

I probably felt most at home, on earth , then. Yeah
Old 28-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Quagmire

It really is a great question, how does one truly know. For me I have always felt that I have had more than one life. Today I derive my believe from memories, acknowledgement and emotions from past lives. The question is if one ever truly know

I do believe that since the 1960s the level of unexperienced souls have slowly decreased (though I have encountered at least one soul I believe is completely fresh who was born in the year 2000) in order to send more and more experienced souls in at this stage in Earth evolution. Think one on these forums talked about something starting all the way back in 1750s, this I also believe as true. Since then I believe that there has been a slowly increase in advanced souls taking more and more incarnations though they had decreased their rate. This has brought advancement in science which slowly brought the belief of existence away from God and back towards a more Earth bound belief like in the old days (just slightly different ). For a while this has taken quite a pull on the physical body of Earth, but it has also helped in the effort of raising the overall vibration of Earth. This brings science towards a more healthy way of co-existing with Earth. Whether we as a specie utilize these changes that is brought to us in a healthy way, I guess only the future can answer, though I do sense that at the moment things go very well At least that is how I seem to understand it.

For the advanced souls from other planets and so, though very much appreciated, I do not believe they are as many as some believe. I think the majority of advanced souls on Earth are "the lost children of Earth" and other who have been here on Earth for a very long time. For me I know I died back in the 18th century and coming back here in the end of the 20th century Earth felt almost alien to me just compared to what it felt like back then and even more than what it felt like in ancient times.
Old 28-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
how does one know if she or he has had a past life before. ?

i'll answer your question with a question.

Have you ever met someone before, you have an incredible connection with them, but have never met them previously ? They seem very familiar, but you do not know them.

Have you ever been at a place, where everything is incredibly familiar, however you have never been there before.

If you have had these experiences, then those are most probably past life memories.

Other signs are you have a big connection or fascination with something, for instance, war, then you might have been in a war or part of the military of a country.

And the list goes on...
Old 02-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness
i'll answer your question with a question.

Have you ever met someone before, you have an incredible connection with them, but have never met them previously ? They seem very familiar, but you do not know them.

Have you ever been at a place, where everything is incredibly familiar, however you have never been there before.

If you have had these experiences, then those are most probably past life memories.

Other signs are you have a big connection or fascination with something, for instance, war, then you might have been in a war or part of the military of a country.

And the list goes on...

i'm not sure that i have had that experience that before, i know they say that about meeting a soulmate & twinsoul before.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:39 AM
Henri77

I've had that occur 3x for sure.
yet not till we were totally alone together did I truly recognize-experience the profound connection, away from other people. Nearest thing to a Vulcan mind meld one can imaging.

also recall seeing an oriental gal at the yogurt stand...
I was totally mesmerized even though I couldn't see her face,
when she turned to walk past me I nearly fainted, she had cat like eyes
and surely was an ET

also met a child, during my day job.... while working on the customers range, her 4-5 yr old daughter began chattering like i was her best friend...
and the love flowing between us melted my socks ..... I've probably never felt love that overpowering