Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-03-2018, 10:31 AM
Master
'On a positive note, this thread has made me learn a bit about the Tsars, a subject matter I had never bothered to research '

I bet it's been an ' eyeopener ' for you
I studied the Romanov dictatorship under a Russian teacher, extremely interesting I do enjoy History.
It has been suggested by Historians that Catherine the Greats Son was illegitimate and the 'Romanov' are not Romanov but that's another story for another thread.
Old 23-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
'And that @ Sky is why the other Tatiana’s (there are not 100’s I would know) have no claim as strong as mine.'

They all say that

What they say is meaningless when they don’t have the memories I have, multiple things proven by fact

There are not hundreds. I would know. There are around TWO, and none of them have what I do. It’s not a debate who’s memories are stronger. They can say what they want, but their memories do not support it

I’m tired of you. It’s obvious now by that comment with the little smile you’re here because you want to be condescending and mean and I did not come here to defend myself against a condescending mean person and I will do so no longer. Go harass one of the other “hundreds” of Tatiana’s. If you have no intention of believing what I’m saying, and just want to be condescending every time I reply to anyone, it’s not wanted.
Old 23-03-2018, 06:13 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Or was Tatiana kept oblivious of all these mundane daily concerns behind the facade?[/quote]

...? That sounds like you’re sarcastically saying “or you conveniently must have had no idea right” implying I don’t recall anything of my life? But if this is a real question, How could I be oblivious to what I ate and what time I had my tea? And what facade?

Daily concerns were our life we were simple children and ate simple foods drinking simple tea, and wearing simple cheap English dresses, cold baths every morning, camp cigs as beds. We’d sew in our spare time, and the servants called us by our names not titles. We didn’t live constant glamour.
Old 23-03-2018, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TatianaRomanov
What they say is meaningless when they don’t have the memories I have, multiple things proven by fact

There are not hundreds. I would know. There are around TWO, and none of them have what I do. It’s not a debate who’s memories are stronger. They can say what they want, but their memories do not support it

I’m tired of you. It’s obvious now by that comment with the little smile you’re here because you want to be condescending and mean and I did not come here to defend myself against a condescending mean person and I will do so no longer. Go harass one of the other “hundreds” of Tatiana’s. If you have no intention of believing what I’m saying, and just want to be condescending every time I reply to anyone, it’s not wanted.

The condescending idea is coming from you, I am just adding what I know through reading/learning about the Romanov Family over the years.
There are many all around the world who think they are a reincarnation of Tatiana, there are a few who say their whole family are reincarnations of the last Romanov Family, they like you say they are genuine and their memories are 100% correct. You believe your genuine they believe they are genuine, who is genuine, who knows.

Yes you are correct in one way, I personally don't believe in reincarnation because I don't believe in a soul, I believe in rebirth.
I do believe that you believe you are Tatiana because you percieve yourself to be her, I also believe that all the other Tatianas believe that they are her also.
Old 23-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient:
Or was Tatiana kept oblivious of all these mundane daily concerns behind the facade?

Tatiana:
Quote:
...? That sounds like you’re sarcastically saying “or you conveniently must have had no idea right” implying I don’t recall anything of my life? But if this is a real question, How could I be oblivious to what I ate and what time I had my tea? And what facade?

Daily concerns were our life we were simple children and ate simple foods drinking simple tea, and wearing simple cheap English dresses, cold baths every morning, camp cigs as beds. We’d sew in our spare time, and the servants called us by our names not titles. We didn’t live constant glamour.
Well that (in the bolded text) is the façade, because in real life it wasn’t as simple as that - was it?
No matter how ‘simple’ the food, poisoning was a constant daily threat – but was Tatiana kept oblivious of this?
Behind the scenes, besides the cooks there were a lot of food tasters, who perhaps were out of sight during the meals, but what about the wine tasters? Were the wine tasters present during the meals - was the wine served in a royal taster's glass?

There was General Alexander Paul Gregorieff, who allegedly was a personal friend of the royal family, who had served in wars and had become wounded.
Then there was the wine taster with the same name – another Pavel.

Sometimes these war heroes, once wounded became the trusted staff members at the Palaces, did they not? But surely we could not (!) be talking about the same Paul/Pavel here?

I know I show my utter ignorance here, because I am just starting to learn about the Tsars.
But yes sky123, the whole thing is becoming a real eye-opener!
Old 24-03-2018, 01:40 AM
Master
I did ask this before Tatiana.
What was the treatment of the indigenous peoples by Tsar Nicholas II?
What was the overall sentiment besides loving Finns and Finland?

Sort of ‘off topic’ - but not really:
When Doug McDonald did my Biogeographical Analysis (my overall genes placing me just South of Belomorsk) he identified me as a Russian (Skolt) Saami with some Finnish admixture.
This is partly true, but my ethnicity is also Karelian & Vepsian.
So it is really weird to be identified with people, I as a descendant of war refugees have never even met!

But this is what I do know. Saami would rather see their children shape-shift into bears and wolves - running free - than to become soldiers of Lord-Knows whose Army! - fighting wars against people Saami had no clue about!
So when the enlisters to the Tsar’s army came – whatever the truth about the myth of shape-shifting - these people were nowhere to be seen nor found.

Did this infuriate the Tsar or was he empathetic and understanding of the indigenous ways - loyal to the old treaty?
http://barentsobserver.com/en/societ...ry-world-13-10

I do love this video and I do identify with the sentiment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=JKKJqu-vV_Q
Old 25-03-2018, 05:05 AM
Master
Tatiana, since your family were such keen photographers and you were so very interested in the outside world - found some interesting old photographs.

Any memories of taking pictures and of Prokudin-Gorsky (?) who with the permission and funding from Tsar Nicholas II set out to document the Russian Empire (1909 and 1912):
https://www.rbth.com/multimedia/pict...n_empire_23059

http://archive.boston.com/bigpicture...ntury_ago.html
Old 25-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Master

Our present is an infinite amount of streams rushing in to create the moment we now experience. You have your connection, and your memory to support it. Does not mean others can not have been same person from what others might call a different timeline. Even "trivial" things as where were we all when Kennedy was shot gets "mixed" up by people. Some even remember Mandela being killed in prison. and so on. We live in a dynamic, and ever changing reality. Memories means nothing more than what you make of them... and just because you need to be the real one, does not make others the wrong. at least that is a great misunderstanding of how reality works... when you observe the basis of its nature Stop defending yourself, and be proud of who you are, and how it is revealed through you!
Old 25-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Our present is an infinite amount of streams rushing in to create the moment we now experience. You have your connection, and your memory to support it. Does not mean others can not have been same person from what others might call a different timeline. Even "trivial" things as where were we all when Kennedy was shot gets "mixed" up by people. Some even remember Mandela being killed in prison. and so on. We live in a dynamic, and ever changing reality. Memories means nothing more than what you make of them... and just because you need to be the real one, does not make others the wrong. at least that is a great misunderstanding of how reality works... when you observe the basis of its nature Stop defending yourself, and be proud of who you are, and how it is revealed through you!

All of that is personal viewpoint without any evidence to back up the idea of alternate timelines, or to show that people mixing up what happened to Mandela and remembering where you were when someone died is anything other than people remembering wrong. This is no proof of an ever changing reality, nor that multiple people can be one person.
Old 25-03-2018, 08:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatianaRomanov
All of that is personal viewpoint without any evidence to back up the idea of alternate timelines, or to show that people mixing up what happened to Mandela and remembering where you were when someone died is anything other than people remembering wrong. This is no proof of an ever changing reality, nor that multiple people can be one person.

I do not believe in time, or past lives. I believe in the present, and its ability to reveal itself according to your belief. I have found that Quantum physics prove this very well. I have seen this happen so many times that I do not need alternative proof... all the proof you have is like mine based on personal experience. You say but see here. And I say your belief created that perfectly. And we get nowhere. You say what about. And I agree this is your present unfolding itself perfectly to who you are. Want proof? Start changing your belief, and see how well reality changes with it. That is what science tells us about the nature of reality btw. So I guess it is not just me. I just say embrace who you are... and stop all the ** because it will never serve you