Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 27-12-2018, 12:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Color Repeated encounters with a female astral spirit.

I've only been able to see ghosts for about 3 years now (since 2015) when before I could only sense the presence of them. I acknowledge since I'm a person who spends a lot of his time alone so I think my mind can lie to itself and tell itself stories to stay sane, so when I perceive that there could be a spirit I convince myself that it's not there and I'm jumping to conclusions. A year ago in 2017, I was going through a desperate time (in ways I still am) so I had tried to reach out to a former friend, who shot me down pretty badly, and the whole hostile exchange left me emotionally deeply hurt. I did not care about having friends or a partner at that point and was fully convinced the world did not care about and aloof, broken person like me who can't communicate with normal people. I put on some meditation music after a long talk with my best friend and cried myself to sleep. When I was about halfway asleep I started imagining a partner I wanted to be with and visualizing them. She was tall, had a cute face with pretty slated eyes, and the weird part is she seemed almost inhuman (she had little "horns" growing out of her forehead) I was a little frightened and told myself "I don't deserve her" but she didn't strike me as meaning any harm and she seemed very pleasant and graceful. I slept like a rock and when I woke up I was startled by an image of a young woman who matched that description smiling at me from the foot of my bed. Did not get a real good look at her before she disappeared but I felt like she was hugging me and I got a very peaceful, calm feeling all through my body and arms (the fuzzy, butterfly feeling). I told my friend about it and he just jokingly told me good job on getting a girlfriend, but he understood I had an encounter and said to wait and see if it happens again. She did appear again later on and my friend told me she visited him, too. I was in doubt about this but after another depressed night he texted me saying she was worried about me and so she went to him for help, and there was no way he could have known anything since I had not talked to him about it. She did eventually come back and I could hear her talking in to me in gentle whispers, and I felt a warmth in my chest and saw her eyes, and got a fuzzy sensation when I was in pain or upset, which calmed me down. I found her very attractive and a little seductive and one could say I kind of fell for her, and the relationship and feelings were very deep and significant to me in this time of much suffering in my life. And before anyone says "she's a succubus/demon" she has never hurt me, and I do not perceive she would actively try to do me any harm. That said, she seems like she might be some other type of being, not a dead person or a living person astral projecting. If there is anyone else that's had this type of experience (not a "succubus" one) I would like to know and tell me your story. It's very hard to wrap my head around it and for all I know, she's watching me type this right now!
Old 27-12-2018, 08:22 PM
Master

My first guess wold be that you had created a thought form, but I dont think they would have intelgent actions . Secount is some kind of being .