Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 23-06-2017, 06:07 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I have been a drug addict for a long time. Smoking cigarettes and weed since i was ten and doing things like meth and opium since I was about 14.... I have been working on moving away from these things for the past 4 years. Also working with things like Reiki and yoga, and mindful awareness, Cosmic mind, Christ thought.
Its getting to the point where it makes me sick. Literally sick. Last time I had the chance to do meth, which was a favorite of me and my husbands, we both became ill quickly with an extreme head ache, sweating and vomit feeling... cigarettes have begun to make me ill as well as alcohol. It makes me so physically ill now that it is a HARDSHIP to try and enjoy. I feel it is spirit.
Just to clarify this happens to both my husband and i. We were both pretty seasoned drug users. smoked cigarettes daily, drank from time to time, did meth a couple times a month or once ever couple months at least and did opium the same way. the more awakened we become and closer to a balance life, because we also do things like eat healthy, do yoga, meditate think clearly on subjects, the sicker we get when we do any type of drug (ie nicotene, alcohol, meth, opium) and its getting to the point where the sickness kicks in before we do the drug and its so bad it actually prevents us from doing the drug. Its like a hot fever of sick feeling comes over you, I have never felt so terrible in MY LIFE BEFORE as this strange sickness that comes over my body and hits my husband as well.
We think it must be God or Guides or Spirit or what ever it is that watches over us and guides us.... its quite strange!
Old 23-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Guide

Thanks MaryMagda! Pretty amazing stuff that you've been guided to resist and repel all of that!
Old 28-08-2018, 05:29 AM
Experiencer

I think that practicing Reiki 1 you will rid yourself of this muck. But still need to admit to the teacher.
Old 20-10-2018, 07:47 AM
Master
I had bad habits/issues....things within my personality wise...now mind you, I've always been shown them by others and I've seen them but kind of cyclic to the point of driving me nuts but I will get on a quest to change them. Prior to reiki, eh, it was a battle because it seemed like a groove in a vinyl record after years of playing and it's stuck. But since Reiki, the transition into positive change has been easier and smoother to the point that I cannot help but to notice the calmness within. Sure sometimes I can feel off but I can feel the smooth calm too...like even when I feel off at times, the degree of it is not even half as bad as it was before, not even a quarter of it and the frequency of it is so low now it's amazing.

I feel so different but in a positive way. I carry myself different. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I am taken aback because I look different as if I can see the peace within on the outside.

It is also like something innate within is now allowed to flow free and guides me so to speak, to eat differently, take care of myself, speak lovingly even if I don't like a person or situation and when I do, I feel changed for the better.

But sometimes things in life can be a challenge but the anxiety as was the case in the past is not there to the degree...I just go with the flow and know this too shall pass and the days when I might feel melancholy and doubt wants to beat me up, this too shall pass. A friend reminded me one day when I started to battle with some health issue, are you giving yourself reiki? While I would ...I wasn't really focusing on the issue I was dealing with...Life was hectic and I wasn't giving myself enough time...and I thought why wasn't I? so I did and this issue I figured I had to cave and see a doctor. Loved on myself and the issue with reiki, got up next day...issue gone. I was blown away and reminded of the importance of reiki.

sorry so long!

But it works And I think you can conquer bad habits. (If I can anyone can lol)
Old 20-10-2018, 07:47 AM
Master