Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-01-2011, 10:20 PM
james108

It would be great if someone can delete the two previous posts then that would be great, otherwise see in 3 weeks.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by james108

It is not God's will for us to immortal. We are born to die and then become immortal. We are only here for a short time to learn to love.

James,

There is so much truth to these two statements. I for one, am glad that your post was not deleted.

My beliefs are very similar. My understanding is just that.

God never designed the human body, to be immortal. By God's design, it houses the soul, it is a vehicle, to experience the world in.
Ultimately, we emerge from this flesh body, and into our true nature, as spirit/soul. The soul, the deepest and truest part of one's being.

Very insightful. Have a great vacation. I look forward to making your acquaintance.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:07 AM
I just found this thread - I want James to come back and share more.

And I'm pming you, Ammy.

I didn't know Daya Mata saw Babaji - wow.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-08-2012, 03:11 AM
Sheila Marie

Christ's face in Babaji photograph

Has anyone ever experienced this? Whenever I look at this picture of Babaji, after a few moments I see Christ's face and - this is difficult to describe but the two kind of alternate in my perception, superimposed one over the other. The vibrational emanations are very powerful.
Old 28-08-2012, 03:13 AM
Sheila Marie

I should clarify it is the picture described as 'Mahavatar Babaji authentic photograph' in search engines.
Old 28-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Ascender

There’s a few things I do agree with, Christ being a title. Also, Jesus isn’t the son’s real name either! And God did send his SON…. To die in our behalf, and to teach us is Father’s laws. But Jehovah God did NOT need any other to do anything Jesus could have done. Jesus did all his Father asked of him, Jesus was the ONLY Son he sent for our lives ,( John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life). And yes, God have many spiritual sons, the Angels. God had NO son called “babaji” who as you said …” was possibly born during the Dark Ages and learned to transcend death like those of Melchizedek and Enoch in the Bible.” he CREATED ALL his Angels before the “dark ages.”

This “Yogananda” who you believe is a teacher sent straight from satan. Because his teachings on such matters are false. Who IS this “devine mother? ”was it this “kriya yoga?” , that “picked up a book of Yogananda's in the store? This “book” isn’t even God-Inspired, because of the many lies. And she’s NOT my “devine mother.” And if as you said…” But Babaji a self-realized son in the fashion of Jesus is one to show that others too can become divine and be like Jesus.” This show show you , this isn’t something of Jehovah God and the Heavenly realm. I know I’m just fine ONLY trying to follow the words and examples set but the true son of God, Jesus. So I don’t feel the need to follow anyone or thing satan had a hand in. peace

Old 28-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Newfreedom9

I think the confusion comes in when people use the words Jesus and Christ interchangably. The Christ consciousness is the only begotton son of God. The Bible clealy states we are all sons of god. This of course does not refer to our bodies. This refers to the Christ consciousness within. When we learn how to live in the Spirit and not in the flesh then we are becoming more like Christ and less like our flesh. It seems to me a very complicated science to ascend from flesh to Spirit. Hense Jesus's teachings that it is like selling everything you have to buy the pearl of great price. And it is harder for a rich man then a camel going through the eye of a needle. Luckily God is patient and does not wish for any to perish, but all the come to salvation, so we get to try, try, try and try again until we get it. JMO
Old 28-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Master
I'm hoping not more folks will miss the point of Babji and Jesus and any other avatars in the world... past and present.

Their message is forever not "look at me" but look into your inner heart to know the truth of divine love there.

Xan

Old 28-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Pathfinder

@Sheila Marie: I just looked at the picture you're referring to, and YES I saw it too! Amazing!
Old 29-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by james108
It would be great if someone can delete the two previous posts then that would be great, otherwise see in 3 weeks.

james... Posts can't be deleted but you could edit out the content and replace it with something like "ooops......." - within 5 hours after posting.

Xan