Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-12-2010, 07:04 AM
Master
Jesus Christ and Mahavatar Babaji

The knowledge of Babaji is growing. And I do NOT mean the fakes and phonies that come out of India saying this was is he or that.

I feel like many Christians do not know who Babaji is. They brush him off as a myth, something created by Kriya Yoga students and yogis. First off majority of yogis and practioners of Yoga are fraud just like any priests in many religions.

According to the Eastern Mystics, Jesus Christ and Babaji are the only two souls to ever be called "mahavatar". Which means great incarnation. They are both fully identified with the Christ Consciousness. Filled with the Divine Love.

Daya Mata who just past away a few weeks ago had an encounter with Babaji. She is an American who became the greatest female practitioner of Kriya Yoga in the West. Daya Mata also thinking Babaji would never appear to her actually went to the Himalayas and saw Him. She said just as St. Theresa of Avila witnessed the "formless Christ" in the image of the individualized soul of Jesus, Daya Mata says she saw the soul of Babaji in this formless consciousness. When asked what life was all about Babaji just responded- "Love!" Not the love of personal gain, nor for selfish reason, nor sexual, nor physical, but DIVINE LOVE, which will change the world. Babaji told her only through the DIVINE LOVE will the world be changed.

Now nobody knows what Babaji's real name was. Babaji is a title just as Christ is the title for Jesus. Babaji is a Son of God just like Jesus and became one after the Church began to form. Babaji was possibly born during the Dark Ages and learned to transcend death like those of Melchizedek and Enoch in the Bible. To actually have control of the elements, the Wheel of Life. Babaji also spoke openly to others always saying he was interested in OUR divine nature, not his own. And that we all must do the work of the Heavenly Father.

Yogananda, the one who brought kriya yoga to the West said that Jesus and Babaji send out vibrations throughout the world. How? Well I started praying to God as our Divine Mother, eventually picked up a book of Yogananda's in the store because it spoke about the Mother but it led to Babaji. At first I discarded him earlier but then realized- "Why would God have only one Son?" Sure Jesus was the son of God sent to destroy the sin of his people on the Cross and resurrect and create a universal path to the Heavenly Father, but is it possible for other souls to attain the same thing Jesus did and come back in a body for man's salvation? Obviously Babaji's mission is smaller and obscure compared to Jesus' massive impact through his offering of self on the Cross and resurrection. But Babaji a self-realized son in the fashion of Jesus is one to show that others too can become divine and be like Jesus.

I think Christians should start looking into Babaji and how similar He is to Christ. Even the way he speaks is uncanny of Jesus' personal relationship with the Father.

And my avatar on here is Babaji
Old 23-12-2010, 03:33 PM
bbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I think Christians should start looking into Babaji and how similar He is to Christ. Even the way he speaks is uncanny of Jesus' personal relationship with the Father.
Not surprising given Jesus was an avatar, just as Babaji is said to have been. There have been many avatars before and since Jesus.
Old 23-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Experiencer
Amilius,

I will look into Papaji more closely. It has moved you, and that is wonderful.

Thank you for sharing!
Old 24-12-2010, 02:02 PM
GoldenBoy72

Well according he was approximately 500 years old and possibly never existed. Nice try though, would you like it if some one came into the Hindu section and started these type of ideas ?
Old 01-01-2011, 04:09 PM
james108

How did you become interested in Babaji? Have you seen Babaji or had any experiences of him? I would love to share my experiences with him- which I wrote on my website- but as a beginner here I don't have permission to share yet.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:52 AM
Master
I am starting to feel like this Babaji business has been misinterpretated.

The reasons being that the gurus who knew of him spoke of his "legendary" origins. Whereas nobody truly knows who the guy was.

The fact that his name is "Revered Father" and has origin is suspicious. And the idea of calling him the deathless guru is quite strange.

Several Possibilities:

1. A Legend created by two Yogis to create an Indian Jesus figure to counter-balance the West on Jesus Christ. Due to the fact that many Historians/MiddleEasterns/Westerns believe that Krishna is a mythology like Zeus.

2. A "spirit" or being who communes with Yogis to guide them in the right direction.

3. A way for Indian Yogis like Yogiraj to make someone higher than Jesus.

4. The only proof of anyone transcending death is the Shroud of Turin, thus turning all other religions upside down. Thus the Yogis trying to find a counterpart.

5. Babaji is simply nothing more but a manifestation of the Holy Spirit/Christos, and not really a being.

6. A truly deathless Yogi who for some bizarre reasons will not connect with the Earth, when a savior should.

7. To this day the SRF created by Yogananda has technically Failed due to his prophecies. Thus this would make Babaji to be quite a myth.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:38 PM
james108

Well I dunno, I've met him as a real person, and that picture you use is of most true likeness of him. He looks a 15 year old kid. When I've achieved a certain status on here I might share the link with my experience.

I believe he is a reincarnation of Krisha. I believe he does exist in the flesh, but his body is beyond the five elements- he is obviously more than his body- like what you say- a spirit- or maybe just God or a manifestation of God.

I believe Paramahansa Yogandanda is the incarnation of Arjuna. And Swami Vishwananda the present incarnation of Yogananda- who's guru is now Babaji directly. And I believe Jesus is also on the planet as well and runs a website called Kriyayoga.com :))))))))) But I could be wrong.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:00 AM
Master
I do not want to judge your beliefs but this is what I felt-

when I took one look at this Vishwananda I felt like the word "fraud" was written all over him.

And then I saw the "sex" scandal" reports on google and now I am not surprised.

I have read this with Sathya Sai Baba. And I have read this with Sylvia Browne having a cult following and making readings $900 and creating a Fraud Gnostic Church. Same with The Conversations with God books.

I shy away from the "Guru-Disciple" role. I find it scary and unappealing.

And the fact that Yogananda says the Hebrews had Guru-Disciple ship is partially true. There was "A" school of the Prophets. That began 1000s years ago, going through Moses to Samuel to Elijah and Elisha. Yes. But this was established as a succession of masters until the "MESSIAH" would come.

Where as Jesus did NOT encourage a special one on one relationship. If anything Jesus and the Apostles were more equivalent to a Wiccan Coven than a Guruship. And after his Acension, he made Peter the "Bishop" or High Priest of the 12. Jesus originally established a succession of "High Priest" or Bishop and Twelve Others. The Roman and Eastern Orthodox have this "sorta" right. But the Romanized Catholic Church now has a Pope and a ton of Cardinals and it resembles the Roman Empire, and NOT Jesus' pattern that he created.

I do believe Babaji is a manifestation of God, or a manifestation of the Christos, a special experience with the Higher Self. But I do not think he is a human being. If he was, why doesn't he share this information with the world to help us all become transcendent of death? And why is there no evidence of his existence as a human. And why would God want us to transcend human death? I mean Jesus transcended it by "resurrecting". Meaning he glorified and kept his body. Jesus could eat food, live normally, and still have an omnipresent, all powerful body. In Jesus we see a Middle Way. In a lot of these Guru Yogis all I see is this Black and White approach to God. And I am sick of it.

Now I have a lot of Yogananda books, Cayce books, Levi Dowling's Aquarian Gospel, the Gita, the Bible. I have read Padgett's readings, I have read Sylvia Browne's readings.

I have come to the conclusion to listen to your inner self. And look to others as guides and not as masters.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:34 AM
james108

I'll answer the rest of your comments later on, as I don't have much time.

But regarding the Vishwananda and Satya Sai Baba scandals. If you had any divine perception you will know that these are not true. I once thought that they might be true, but then I asked God, and received the answer in my heart that they were not true.

For example, I could make up some stuff about you and published it on my website, and gullible people would believe it. And then people would be thinking the same about you, that you are a fraud and involved in sex scandal.

Obviously I wouldn't do that because I do not want to give you a bad reputation and I do not have any ill intent. Making up gossip and slanderous accusations is easy, and people like you listen to all of that and end up judging people on that. If there is any positive true guru- then obviously there will be some fake scandal stuff written about them- people's attempts to destroy what is good. I do not believe it is wise to judge someone like that.

How can you possibly know anything about Jesus? You can't believe the bible because it has been used, abused and edited by the elite to control people over the years for ego and political purposes. You can only know about Jesus from God, or a divine master, or speaking to someone who remembers being with Jesus or from Jesus himself.

I believe Jesus DOES encourage one on one relationships and a happy sex life, that he was also married himself. Why don't you read his teachings at the Cyberspace ashram :) Pray to God if you don't believe me.

It is not God's will for us to immortal. We are born to die and then become immortal. We are only here for a short time to learn to love. This planet is where we can work out our karmas. It is all operating in a perfect way, hence Babaji doesn't have to do anything different. Babaji wants to remain behind the scenes. If you wants to give evidence to you he will. I believe Jesus resurrected, i.e he woke up from his Samadhi with the help of his mother and friends, but his body may still exist on the planet. He is a human as well as God. Not all gurus have got it rights over the years. And some are not helping making others enlightened and just taking all the glory for themselves, but things will change.

P.S- me posting this subject was just an experiment to how people feel and react to my ideas. I will probably delete these posts today, as I do not want to be caught up any extreme ego discussion. I probably won't be commenting much further.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:17 PM
james108

I was going to delete my posts out of free will, to avoid any possible offense to others and discussions of extreme ego, but it looks like the administrator has disabled this option for me, since I mentioned this.

Well, I believe all that I have written, but I shall not be commenting any further, as I go on holiday now.