Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Suspended

lt all depends on how Spiritually Mature they are. So, yes, the immature twin is capable of anything. Just because twins meet doesn't mean they're ready for the Spiritual Life or Enlightenment. From what l've seen most are very immature and in the early stages of Spiritual development. The most mature twins wouldn't entertain cheating, anyway, because sex (which cheating usually involves) is something they've left behind..
Old 02-02-2015, 12:01 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-n-I
TFs can t cheat on each other

Can you, please, explain why..I am curious. I feel that if connection is mutual, there is no need.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:14 AM
FollowBack

If I don't believe that they can't? LOL

Everything happens for a reason, life has taught me that.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just wondering
Can you, please, explain why..I am curious. I feel that if connection is mutual, there is no need.

se in
Cheating is a 3D concept "relationship based", TFs are of the 5D paradigm. To consider that Twins can cheat reflects a 3D mind state because in a 5D state of being there s only unconditional love, i..e no judgement. A couple of the connotations of cheating is judgement and victimhood, those concepts don t exist in a 5D paradigm.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:11 PM
Sabine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz614
I slept with one of his friends after he broke up with me. I felt awful about it. The friend was there to comfort me, and a lot of alcohol was involved, however, he was very rough and I ended up going to the hospital days later with a cervical tear. I never told anyone about that. I was humiliated. He didn't respect what I was telling him, he just had his way with me. This was TF's longtime friend and it kills me to see TF being good to him and not having a clue, but I will never say a word. He tried to do it again a few weeks later and I just wanted so badly to tell him he actually injured me, no one has ever done that to me before.

So in my experience, I paid a steep price for what I did even though we were broken up. I now have a very handsome man, about ten years younger than me, who keeps trying to be my lover and I am so traumatized. It seems very much to me that this guy has something out for my TF even though he's never met him. He looked him up on FB and whatever he saw, he became envious saying stuff like "I'm sexier than your ex", and if I ever brought him up, he would act really ****ed off and tell me to stop talking about him. So I feel like he wants to conquer me out of his obsession with my ex, and maybe to have something to use to destroy us if we ever reunite. I've been even afraid to unfriend this guy because he could get mad and message my ex and tell him we kissed (we did but that's all we did).

My relationship with y TF was mostly sexless as it was, but incredibly passionate. I could have sex with these guys but no passion. I'd take the passion anyday, but I am 41 and not getting any younger and wondering if I'm missing out by denying myself a lover. Just that one experience left me traumatized though so I don't even know. But I don't think it's cheating, I think if it is your TF you "cheat" on, there will be repercussions maybe. Because you start evolving after you meet your TF, and I think part of that is showing me that sex without love is spiritually destructive. Just my thoughts.

My deepest sympathies for your pain. I resonate very much what you're saying especially the passionless sex. I'm married but I feel the spiritual and mental disconnection from my husband. I feel it with TF but he denied about being emotionally bonded to me.

Your TF's friend sound like a real charmer [insert sarcasm]. Eventually to heal you, perhaps share what happen. No man should hurt a woman to that extent with sex. Makes my skin crawl at what he did.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Guide
So I guess yes, TF's CAN cheat on each other.

TF's also are subject to their own egos.
EGO = the 4 F's:
Fight
Flight
Feed off it
F===k it (reproduce with it.)
Old 02-02-2015, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
se in
Cheating is a 3D concept "relationship based", TFs are of the 5D paradigm. To consider that Twins can cheat reflects a 3D mind state because in a 5D state of being there s only unconditional love, i..e no judgement. A couple of the connotations of cheating is judgement and victimhood, those concepts don t exist in a 5D paradigm.

Oh my this is exactly it. I try and explain my view to people but can't word it write even to myself but you just did it!

Thank you

Love is all there is, everything else is fabricated by man and ego

Edited to say

I'm not saying I would sleep around. For me sex is soulful, not to be thrown around without a deep connection. I just think this monogamy human idea is silly. How could loving only one person be ideal. Loving and being loved by those you are deeply connected seems to be undeniably of benefit to a soul that thrives on love and connection. Ego and fear keep humans from embracing this truth.
Old 14-11-2016, 12:11 AM
Knower
It has happened to me and it complicates things. We both cheated... I was dating someone while I was seeing him and he felt uncomfortable so I broke up with my physical partner and he was really upset... I was seeing him astrally so it made it much more complicated. He was also cheating on me with someone else and I was completely heartbroken and fell into a deep depression. After he started dating her again I sort of stopped talking to him but I still love him.
Old 14-11-2016, 12:20 AM
Guide

I know there are lots of karmic soul connections with other people you have to work on and heal before you can be with your twin. I realised that my twin is with someone else because he is afraid to do the deep work. She is the easy option. I escalated his growth by confronting him and her and giving them a lesson that was also a lesson for me about what behaviours I will not accept from my twin. I have drawn the line in the sand. I have had another soulmate connection pursuing me but for some reason we are not getting together and I do believe that God is intervening to make sure my twin and I reach our union. I am getting clues from the divine that things are going according to plan, even if it looks like utter disaster right now.
Old 14-11-2016, 12:40 AM
Guide

Quote:
se in

ok well think what you want but if you were in union with your tf and they decided oh hey im going to have sex with someone else and brought you home an std... i highly doubt youd be oh ok cool about any of it. 5d dont mean much at all.. because why? we dont "live" there we live in the 3d.

so yes absolutely tf's can and do cheat.