Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-08-2018, 04:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Astral Projection Attempt #_#

Greetings everyone, lately I've been attempting to astral project. I lay there usually for 2 hours at a time in my bed. The vibrations get real intense sometimes, then they will just fall off completely and I will feel nothing, my body felt weird, I knew it was there but it was like it was gone idk how to explain it exactly. However I've had the chance to try different methods, I've tried using the roll over technique (my favorite) during the vibrations, and I've tried it after the vibrations have completely stopped too. I've read many articles, all say different things, some not to do it during the vibes or you waste energy, some say that if the vibrations stopped then you're out of your body. Well I wasn't quite out that's for sure. Also I've noticed that when I do work on a technique like rolling over or more so what I do is lay on my side beside my body, I feel a wavy feeling come over me, but it's so distracting that it messes up my focus on the technique. I thought maybe this is the exit phase so I decided to just try and lie there with my mind empty and let whatever happen happen. Usually after 2 hours I reach a peak and nothing else seems to happen so I give up after a while. Another thing is about the sleep paralysis, I've experienced it before when I awoke in the middle of the night, but I haven't gotten actual paralysis when laying there for 2 hours trying to project and I've heard that I'm supposed to be paralyzed, my body will feel like it may be immovable however when I giveup after 2 hours I can definitely move.

Other times I've tried it and I get a flash of a brilliant white light (what's that?). I also never get any of the popular noises people hear when they exit so either I've not exited yet or I just don't hear those noises.

I read that the magnetic pull of the body (increased by electrical frequencies) can make it difficult to get away from the body so I considered grounding myself while I attempt to project that way I eliminate most of that electricity, what do you think?

I didn't ask many questions directly, however my statements consist of my confusion and I was hoping some of you might be able to clear a few things up for me, like where I'm at(I assume I'm close but anything specific is cool), if I'm doing something wrong and any other things I'm obviously confused about . All advice and help is much appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Something else... Before ever researching or knowing about astral projection I would lay in bed and let my body go to sleep, I would focus on the vibrations in my body just observing them. However after a while of laying there this feeling came over me. It prioritized the head region and it felt like I was just sinking into my pillow and with my eyes closed I saw this dark tunnel/vortex and the sinking feeling felt amazing but my excitement pulled me out of it. I've learned to relax since then and I've been trying to project ever since that happened and I haven't been able to get it right.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:19 AM
Knower
Hi Dominion,

It sounds like you're close to projecting or are missing the 'window of opportunity' to exit your body. Typically, you attempt to exit while the vibrations are at their strongest. The roll out method works good, or you can try to sit up, or will your body to float upwards (will= focus your thoughts and intentions on an action). Your excitement can hinder your attempts at exiting. The key is to remain calm and lightly focused on the vibrations, the best way I can put it, is to go with the flow. Think of nothing else but the vibrations, letting them flow through your body.

Everyone will experience different 'symptoms' while the exit or separation process is taking place. Some hear sounds/voices, some see lights with eyes closed, etc. Right now, the only signal I get is a sort of head zapping feeling. I used to hear all kinds of things and feel vibrations, but that doesn't happen anymore. Everyone is different.

2 hours seems a bit long... I would give it an hour at most. After awhile, you end up feeling frustrated or confused as far as experiencing anything. Relax and let it happen. Good luck!
HC
Old 01-09-2018, 06:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks man! I actually managed to roll out of my body yesterday morning(My first conscious OBE ever)! I woke in the morning and didn't move my body at all and realized it was massively asleep, so I decided to try to project and within 30seconds I felt this feeling come over my head then a 'whoosh-splat!' noise and then I guess I just knew I could roll out, and I did so easily, I rolled out and stood up, however I couldn't see anything at all, I could just feel my vibrating body beside my bed. I tried to focus on opening my astral eyes somehow and it whipped me back into my body. Anyway I looked it up and it turns out I'm supposed to get some distance from my body before I can see. I tried the same method this morning because of how easily it happened to me yesterday and I woke up and didn't move. I layed there much longer waiting for anything to happen but for some reason I just couldn't crack it.
Thanks again!

Last edited by Dominion : 01-09-2018 at 10:03 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Knower
Congrats on successfully projecting! It's a wonderful feeling isn't? I would recommend reading up on OBE/AP on William Buhlman's site, particularly the section 'keys to control'. I've been a fan of his for quite some time.

Be patient and remember to stay relaxed. Enjoy the ride :)
Old 03-09-2018, 04:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, it is a great feeling, It's so nice to have accomplished it, I feel there's only more to come ^.^. Thank you for all the advice.