Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelCamile
GOD put everything here for us and to guide us. Why would someone think it was wrong to use something that GOD put here for us to guide us and make life easier.
He put everything here for us to use but not necessarily to guide us. We must use things for the purpose for which they were intended. Guideance from God comes only through the Bible and through the Holy Spirit. Trying to receive guidance through an inanimate object could easily lead to idolatry.
Old 13-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Pathfinder
I don't believe crystals can attract or certainly hold evil forces within them as some may think, that's just crazy talk.

Go with your heart, ask God, and listen for his reply. I am sure you are doing the right thing.
But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
Old 13-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Master
I am a Christian and I have a few around because they are cool ornaments. I like Hematite on me touching me.

Demons in rocks I suspect that to be superstitious nonsense and fairly difficult to substantiate.

The idea of a faith in Christ is just that, dependence on Jesus for all things. I wonder if say you were using a stone in the process of healing and you fully attributed a positive result to the crystal only, and not to the source of power God then there is conflict.

Thats where things like that blur.

Divination is strictly forbidden for christians and if it is like it in any way it might be best avoided.

In saying that I have experimented with putting quartz on myself to see if it improved the way I felt. It sure did not hurt me any. I am not sure it helped either...

If I had a belief I could
Old 13-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels eyes
I don't believe crystals can attract or certainly hold evil forces within them as some may think, that's just crazy talk.
Crystals themselves are simply inanimate objects that in themselves don't have any kind of spiritual influence but if someone tries to use them to affect his relationship with God he is making idols of them and his false belief can definitely attract evil forces.

Quote:
Go with your heart, ask God, and listen for his reply. I am sure you are doing the right thing.
If you ask God and listen for his replay he might tell you that what you heart is telling you is wrong. If you want to listen to him you must start by reading and obeying the Bible. He may speak through other means besides the Bible but he will never contradict what he says there. If something is leading you to do something that is contrary to what the Bible says you can be certain that it isn't from God.
Old 15-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Master
lightworkerAu:
Quote:
Divination is strictly forbidden for christians and if it is like it in any way it might be best avoided.
Mindseye however made some good points about the "Ephod". I recall also, that David and his men, if I am correct, used Yarrow stems to determine what action to take.

Theophillus:
Quote:
Crystals themselves are simply inanimate objects that in themselves don't have any kind of spiritual influence but if someone tries to use them to affect his relationship with God he is making idols of them and his false belief can definitely attract evil forces.

Apparently, both is true.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein