Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-11-2016, 10:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Twin Flame, Unity and the beginning

I feel I have some new insight today to the meaning behind the twin flame. It may not be new to some but its something I have now integrated into my being. This is the beginning of a new era for humanity and it began with the twin flame phenomenon.

There has been much talk about reunions with the tfs, but this has been a bit of an understatement. Union with our twin flame is just the beginning of the end of seperation as a whole, for the human race. Union is about the transforming of old patterns into a totally new way being and communication and transparency are the keys to open the doors of this unified whole.

Language as we know it has been limited, giving rise to misunderstandings not just with our one on one relationships but as a global community too. Its caused wars and strife through secrets and underhand dealings and now this is coming to an end. Twin flames have begun to understand the idea of telepathy is not a concept but very real. We are probably more adept at it than we think because it has been hidden behind and confused by the old form of verbal thoughts while visualisations and emotions have been given a back seat.

Twin flames have also felt the undeniable pull of the unifying energy of two like energies but again still confusing that old paradigm of seperateness with the new understanding of being a unified whole. This is the beginning, we are the beginning of the shift into a consciousness of one unified race.

Twin flames know they are one, but we have misjudged that idea confusing it with the old romantic pairings of two seperate beings.... this is an energetic pairing, we feel them despite distance, time and dimension. Being together on earth isnt necessary because we feel the love inside despite of the behaviour that we have misunderstood. That love is the unifying energy, the glue that is permanant no matter how many times you try to cut the cords. But that energy isnt meant for just the two otherwise there is still seperateness. Instead of me against you it would be us against them. Now with the coming understanding we can help raise those close to us, family and friends through our own energy, the energy that has the force of love behind it because of that tf union.

We dont need to shout it from the roof tops. Just allowing our hearts to be open to that beautiful tf energy will help raise the consciousness of those close to us. Can you see how beautiful this is? Its like a love virus spinning out of control, soon everyone will be affected.

There will be confusion of course, we have been too not knowing what was happening to begin with. The telepathy will develop once we are aware that a new way of communicating, a far more reaching and unifying way of communicating, with less rise to misundestandings will take place because now you can FEEL and SEE whats in the hearts and mind of all. Naturally this isnt all going to happen overnight but it is beginning and we are at the forefront of this developing unified earthly community.
Old 18-11-2016, 10:48 PM
Ascender

Beautifully articulated observance. I agree this is the meat of it. Everything else is dessert possibilities. We are not limited to a single "good" or "bad" outcome. We are challenged to allow our lives limitless possibility without judgement.
Old 18-11-2016, 11:32 PM
Experiencer

Isn't it a beautiful thing when ones discovered this :) It is also (in my opinion) a painful observation. This is when we see the world as it is. And it is getting worse.
Old 18-11-2016, 11:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by QT Pie
Beautifully articulated observance. I agree this is the meat of it. Everything else is dessert possibilities. We are not limited to a single "good" or "bad" outcome. We are challenged to allow our lives limitless possibility without judgement.
Thanks QT Pie, I woke up this morning singing an old song with one line repeating saying "open up your heart and let this fool rush in" the part in bold was emphasised. This is in part how my higher self gets my attention. Then as the morning unfolded i began to see this. I feel so excited with this realisation, yes we are limitless.
Old 19-11-2016, 01:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
I feel so excited with this realisation, yes we are limitless.
We as in individuals right? I get concerned when people believe they need to be attached to their twin in order to do good work, which can be accomplished when we (individuals) wake up which is initiate by our twin encounter. Well that's my take

and even though I am seeing more darkness in the world, I am seeing more and more people wake up.
Old 19-11-2016, 06:06 AM
Ascender

Emma, I love it and I think that you are right.
Old 20-11-2016, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartChakra
Isn't it a beautiful thing when ones discovered this :) It is also (in my opinion) a painful observation. This is when we see the world as it is. And it is getting worse.
I know what you mean HeartChakra, yes the world is still in a state of chaos but its a good thing ....it helps us to choose something better for ourselves, to want something better. For a while I too kept comparing with what I was feeling and seeing with the physical reality but it was bringing my energy down.

My own personal world is one of beauty, harmony and love interspersed with the odd challenge and Im learning that service isnt what you actually "do" for others but being able to keep yourself vibrationally high. Only through our energy can we uplift others, it helps to raise others frequencies so they too will recieve glimpses of their own wisdom.

Challenges help us to expand on what we know, by seeing the contrast we learn to determine where our frequency is and how our choices can raise it. Ive learned that my vibration is THE most important focus of my attention and I now refuse to allow anything capture my attention that deflates it until I am confident enough to remain high through adversity I am of no use to anyone. We create our immediate reality through our vibration, reality is a reflection of our being, let that guide you to make internal choices for more joy and enjoy what manifests.
Old 20-11-2016, 09:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartChakra
We as in individuals right? I get concerned when people believe they need to be attached to their twin in order to do good work, which can be accomplished when we (individuals) wake up which is initiate by our twin encounter. Well that's my take

and even though I am seeing more darkness in the world, I am seeing more and more people wake up.
Yes I was speaking as an individual. I think the words connection and attachments can be confusing in the realms of feeling. Connection to me is an energetic sensing, something you feel while attachments may begin with this but the egoic mind has latched onto this feeling and owning it as "mine". Connections are a shared sense of beingness I believe, common ground if you like that attract magnetically...its not a sense of ownership as the new to twin flame community seems to think, but thats ok for a while. It was the only way we knew so getting to feel and sense the new paradigm takes time, we just need to be careful not to staystuck in the old ways, to be able to let go of old notions and allow new ways of being to come to light.

Just to add....connection to me also relates to union through this vibrational magnetic attraction....union implying being of one purpose in mind....this is how I feel connected to my tf, the sole purpose of being awakened and moving towards enlightenment...so far at least lol
Old 20-11-2016, 10:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Emma, I love it and I think that you are right.
Thanks I dont know about being right but it feels right at the moment