Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-06-2022, 11:12 AM
Master
Girasol from Madagascar

I bought my first girasol ever yesterday!
I never felt drawn to it before as it's so misty, unclear, and somehow that always annoyed me. I want to be able to see. I have the same with a medium size citrine skull that is misty for a big part. I want that to clear up so I can see what's in there, hihi. Pet peeve. Might be worth looking into as it likely says something about me, maybe having difficulty and not liking unclear situations.

But anyway, last week girasol came to my attention, totally unexpected really, and I got intrigued.
Then I found a freeform that resonated a lot with me! It's not entirely misty, it's got clearer parts too, which I like :)
And it's from Madagascar, not Brazil. Somehow that resonated better, the typical feminine Lemurian energy from Madagascar... Love that!
Then I found a description on Madagascar girasol by an author whose book on crystals I got, but the description I found was entirely different, far deeper. Like a reading.
It completely resonated and made me feel even better about buying the freeform. Which I then did.
It should arrive tomorrow! Can't wait :)
Old 02-06-2022, 06:35 PM
Knower
Nice!
I have two pieces, a rough one and a smooth one. I haven’t sat long enough with them yet to really get a sense of what they are about. I wonder what you think of it.
Old 02-06-2022, 07:49 PM
Master
Hi Castor!
I felt a very high energy, "ijl" but powerful and high, and feminine energy for sure. Water, but that comes with the feminine energy, love & peace, tranquility.
First thing I felt was my throat chakra, then Solar Plexus. As if it was a sun there, radiating out but not in a scorching way like the sun, more like a moon with rays that radiate out, going through my body.
It felt as if she was travelling through more chakras with her energy, my crown started tingling, my Navel as well.
All totally gentle but powerful nonetheless.
Now what I feel can be different from yours if they're from Brazil as they tend to have a more masculine energy.

What's also peculiar... the misty parts inside my piece are like thin slats/a slat curtain (lamellen) that run the full depth of the freeform. Diagonally that is, and 1 cm apart.
So if I look straight at it, I look at the 'closed' slat curtain and see 'mist'.
But when I turn the freeform a bit it's like looking through the slats of a slat curtain and I see through the semi-transparant crystal in between the slats.
(You still with me? haha. Bit difficult to describe)
But it's absolutely a gorgerous piece!

What I also feel from it is happiness, joy, in a sense because at a deeper level it makes me feel it's okay. Just be (yourself). All is well.
Something like that.
Also, the energy seems different depending on whether I'm looking at the closed slat curtain (mist) or through the slats?
But not sure how yet as I haven't sat with it for any length of time. It arrived when I was cooking, then it's eating, after that doing evening things in the garden before it gets to cold, and so on.
What I do know is that it's right. Having girasol at this point in time, in my life, where I'm with my growth, but also this specific girasol freeform.

I'll link the info by Willemien Timmer that I mentioned before concerning her book "Lichtwerk met Kristallen".
This text is from a few years after she wrote the book, and very deep, like a reading. (Oh, I see now she also mentions it's a short reading, deuh.. haha). Not the same text as is in her book, which is also beautiful btw. But this text on her website goes much much deeper.
Maybe it resonates with you as well :) Now I do think it is mostly for the Madagascar girasol, not so much the Brazil version...

https://apofyliet.nl/product/super-m...PbQYe9QpjC1AwU
Old 02-06-2022, 08:34 PM
Knower
Thank you for this extensive first impression! Much appreciated!

I know the smooth one I have is from Madagascar. The rough one I don’t know.

I just got it out to see if mine has thins slats too. It has! Two of them. There’s some fascinating stuff going on in there.

Yes, energy wise ‘ijl’ is a description that makes sense. It resonates. One of these days I'll sit with it to get more of an in-depth sense.

I have to eat now, it’s too late already!, and do some Netflix. Thanks for the link, I’ll look into the article tomorrow!
Old 02-06-2022, 09:00 PM
Master
Nice! I am curious about those 'slats', wondering if all (Madagascar) girasol will have that. I have no idea.

I think I'm going to take mine with me tonight and have it close in bed :) Feels good and I'd already planned to do that before it arrived.

In any case, enjoy your dinner! And yes, that is late to eat, haha. I've already gone through my evening snacks.
Old 02-06-2022, 10:54 PM
Master
Oh btw... what I also noticed is that it seems to get warm quite fast when you hold it and it also holds on to that warmth for a long time.
I held it for a short while, then finished cooking, had dinner, then as I was drinking coffee I picked it up again and it was still warm???

Also, it feels very soft, even though it's solid crystal of course, a silky feel. Really unusual, never had that with any crystal so far.
Old 13-06-2022, 09:45 AM
Master
The girasol is still going to bed with me each night, hihi. I like having it there, right next to my smoky quartz skull. Not cos they're a great match, but because I want him there no matter what.

In any case, I feel the girasol is joy, like a sun bringing happiness, joy, life. It's a very uplifting energy.
And the funny thing is, I feel it works perfectly with vivianite. I have the larger 2 of those next to it on my desk. It feels the vivianite "deepens", not sure what the right English word would be, I mean "verdieping".
Now I feel I need that, a deep-dive, more, 'verdieping' so no wonder the vivianite had to come.
But it somehow seems to gel perfectly with the girasol. I'm not sure how, but it also feels the girasol offers stability so I can have the deep-dive the vivianite brings.

It also feels really good with the larger Andes opal that's on the other side of it on my desk. Girasol seems to amplify the love energy or channel it through the slats to me?

In any case, I'm still very happy with it!