Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-09-2019, 12:28 PM
Master
Clarity

At our core we are transparent beings, very clear and radiant. We take on various hues,
and it has been said that the colors in our aura can tell us a lot about ourselves. We can
have clarity in thought but the most significant clarity is within our being.

True clarity comes from the clarity of our being. Thoughts, words and pictures, restrict us
to their definitive meaning, but true clarity has no restrictive words or pictures. It is extremely
sweet and much more than just a light bulb that illuminates us or and epiphany.

To have a sustained experience of clarity is to view a forever landscape with no horizons,
no obstacles, no pros or cons. Such and experience is accompanied with a feeling of freedom
and elation. Clarity that is not wrapped around something nor boxed or constructed.

There is a technique which is called “meditating on divine nectar.” It is a spiritual experience,
a very clean and clear flow that some say secrets from the pineal gland. I am sure there are
many descriptions about it, although in my experience it is a bringer of incredible clarity.

Clarity that is not dependant on mental construction. At our core we are very clear beings.
Clearer than any high definition picture that can ever be imagined. Transparent and also translucent,
taking on entities, forces, and all manner of vibrations, which we knowingly or unknowingly express.

One perspective says that these are the impetus of our behavior and mental activity. Energetic
vibrations, entities of various hues, which we have taken on, nurture, and reside with us. With this
perspective, nothing comes from us, everything comes through us from whatever vibrations we have
taken on and attuned to.

Consciously or unconsciously, we channel forces, entities, and vibrations into this physical world.
We can channel love, hate, greed, lust, or many other vibrations, entities, or forces. Clarity comes
when we empty ourselves. Nothing can enter us unless we open up to it.

Love, the most powerful force in existence, can not embrace us unless we open up to it.
Unconditional love brings with it a clarity, a freedom and open-ness. It can also protect us.
The only true victory in human life is in the heart, at the core of our being. There clarity is in abundance.
Old 16-09-2019, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
At our core we are transparent beings, very clear and radiant. We take on various hues,
and it has been said that the colors in our aura can tell us a lot about ourselves. We can

True clarity comes from the clarity of our being. Thoughts, words and pictures, restrict us
to their definitive meaning, but true clarity has no restrictive words or pictures. It is extremely

To have a sustained experience of clarity is to view a forever landscape with no horizons,
no obstacles, no pros or cons. Such and experience is accompanied with a feeling of freedom
and elation. Clarity that is not wrapped around something nor boxed or constructed.

There is a technique which is called “meditating on divine nectar.” It is a spiritual experience,
a very clean and clear flow that some say secrets from the pineal gland. I am sure there are
many descriptions about it, although in my experience it is a bringer of incredible clarity.

Clarity that is not dependant on mental construction. At our core we are very clear beings.
Clearer than any high definition picture that can ever be imagined. Transparent and also translucent,
taking on entities, forces, and all manner of vibrations, which we knowingly or unknowingly express.

One perspective says that these are the impetus of our behavior and mental activity. Energetic
vibrations, entities of various hues, which we have taken on, nurture, and reside with us. With this
perspective, nothing comes from us, everything comes through us from whatever vibrations we have
taken on and attuned to.

Consciously or unconsciously, we channel forces, entities, and vibrations into this physical world.
We can channel love, hate, greed, lust, or many other vibrations, entities, or forces. Clarity comes

Love, the most powerful force in existence, can not embrace us unless we open up to it.
Unconditional love brings with it a clarity, a freedom and open-ness. It can also protect us.
The only true victory in human life is in the heart, at the core of our being. There clarity is in abundance.
Wow! Thanks for writing that. Best I read in a long time.
Old 21-09-2019, 11:41 PM
Master
Quote:
I would say 'choose to be' instead of 'embrace' which implies 'getting something' from or via something 'outside' of ourselves which is a miss-leading idea/concept IMO.

The same issue pertains to 'being' 'God' versus 'embracing' 'God IMO.

From my treatise:
Here’s a ‘fable’ worth contemplating in the above regard: “God ‘gives’ people every (kind of) thing they could possibly love and enjoy or imagine loving and enjoying and then, one by one, takes these away from them and/or places the possibility of their ‘having’ them (again, in the former case) out of reach, such that all they are then left with (that is, should they then choose to themselves be and continue so) is the Love and Joy they were thereby soulfully introduced to, which Love and Joy is Life Itself*!”
The being embraced/reinforce dynamic will be a result of that - but not because we 'embrace' the idea/concept of being 'embraced'.

I really hope you 'dig' the truth of what I have just said Starman, so you stop pandering to anyone who wants to be 'embraced' (instead of themselves electing to 'embrace' - as you have).\
Old 22-09-2019, 12:32 AM
Master
davidsun, In my opinion that which I have come to know as "GOD" does not call itself God. In every spiritual experience which I have had, there are no words or thoughts, and no identity. Beings in "heaven" do not call the place, or state, they are in heaven; they don't place a label on it or call it anything. It is a lot different when speaking of these things from a human perspective. I embrace love and I also embrace the Taoist saying that "nothing in the universe is what we call it here on Earth." Alas, I understand to each their own and here I am speaking from my own intimate experience. Any of us, and all of us, can only speak for ourselves. Truth is not something we should agree on, rather truth is something each person has to experience for themselves. Peace.
Old 22-09-2019, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
davidsun, In my opinion that which I have come to know as "GOD" does not call itself God. In every spiritual experience which I have had, there are no words or thoughts, and no identity. Beings in "heaven" do not call the place, or state, they are in heaven; they don't place a label on it or call it anything. It is a lot different when speaking of these things from a human perspective. I embrace love and I also embrace the Taoist saying that "nothing in the universe is what we call it here on Earth." Alas, I understand to each their own and here I am speaking from my own intimate experience. Any of us, and all of us, can only speak for ourselves. Truth is not something we should agree on, rather truth is something each person has to experience for themselves. Peace.
Hence my reference to said 'truth' rendition as a 'fable'. Agree with it or not, I hope you understand what my 'point' (about 'embracing' versus wanting to be 'embraced') was.
Old 22-09-2019, 03:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

taken on and attuned to.

as you say love or what i call joy or bliss can only come by opening to it. i agree. you cant make it. and if you do it wouldn't last anyways. that spirit acts as protection by its power of giving joy/love and putting to sleep whatever comes knocking. better than anything i know of.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 22-09-2019, 04:27 AM
Master

@ Starman ... beautiful words indeed. Hopefully, they would act as a catalyst in getting those among us relying solely upon the limited instrument of thought, to transcend it at a time when their free will so chooses.

Love is indeed the highest and most exalted energy and we are already That. As such, once we disassociate our attention from lower vibrations or egoic glue, we regain or reclaim our true Self.

The Divine nectar is ever flowing & outpouring, felt as unabating ineffable bliss within. In my view, we do not need to dwell upon it since the colourations of Love manifest automatically, drawn in magnetically, as of our orientation.

Thank you for your inspiring post