Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 30-08-2019, 05:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
I just saw this post and had to smile! Let me get my big roll of paper and colorful markers!

I bought a hammock chair a month or so ago. I set it in the tree a for my inner child! I love swinging!

Last night I asked my husband if we could add a zip line to it so I can zip across my little yard!

I live very far from any amusement parks, proper... so, this is fun to dream!

Thank you Ariaecheflame!

I love those hammock chairs... I have thought about getting one multiple times!

When I was much younger - a man who was one of my teachers was talking about a potential zip line which was getting put in in the same region of my home. I thought that was the coolest thing but it never eventuated for some reason.

Though, for my birthday two years ago, I actually did go to one of those adventure parks with zip lines ... it was so exilerating and I want to do it again!

A zip line in your back yard sounds cool.

I would have one between my main house and my escape/solitude/ cabin and one between my house and the garden shed in my ideal fantasy life haha!
Old 30-08-2019, 06:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
that sounds awesome to me.

I would love to do a haunted hay ride or something like that.

I am going to Cape May NJ in 2 weeks. there is a ghost tour that I want to take. Hopefully the girls will be up for it.

Ghost tour! ! It seems strange to say "Enjoy your ghost tour" - but I have said it anyway
Old 30-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
I love those hammock chairs... I have thought about getting one multiple times!

When I was much younger - a man who was one of my teachers was talking about a potential zip line which was getting put in in the same region of my home. I thought that was the coolest thing but it never eventuated for some reason.

Though, for my birthday two years ago, I actually did go to one of those adventure parks with zip lines ... it was so exilerating and I want to do it again!

A zip line in your back yard sounds cool.

I would have one between my main house and my escape/solitude/ cabin and one between my house and the garden shed in my ideal fantasy life haha!

Yes! A little wind in my hair!
Old 14-09-2019, 01:21 PM
Master
How about adding an alpine slide through the forest?
Old 19-09-2019, 09:55 PM
Master
iv a new 1
body shakrr tim mashin it can u to eras wear u so spooktt get me ot prestt day

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔