Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 06-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Knower

Any experience and results from Shreem Brzee money mantra?

Was curious about the mantra Shreem Brzee. Did you really got unexpected good results in terms of wealth and money?

I was a little bit worried using this mantra coz there is one person that says that he got windfall of money but when he stops using this mantra he lost about 100x of what he got. And that he added that this is evil mantra.

Also, one woman says that she got some unbearable stomach pain and illness when she started using this mantra.

What can you say on this? Do you think this is an evil mantra?
Old 12-03-2015, 02:07 AM
Ascender
Don't waste your time. When I googled it, some "Dr. Pillai" came up. How rich is Mr. Pillai?
Old 22-03-2015, 07:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Don't waste your time. When I googled it, some "Dr. Pillai" came up. How rich is Mr. Pillai?

I did some checking, and here's what I found:

"There is a website called pillaicenter.com that offers vedic solutions to problems in life and its sponsored by a man known as Dr. Pillai; he is supposed to be a Hindu guru who turned his body into light. o.O Basically the web site offers to do vedic rituals for you in return for money"

However, I know that lots of Occultists in both the West and the East chant the brzee mantram as part of rituals intended to make it easier for them to make money by legitimate means.
Old 22-03-2015, 10:57 PM
Guide

Sounds like somebody has a money mantra ... "Give to me, give to me'

Traditionally, we can pray for things like having needs met, but not a lot more that that. If it's not good for the soul, the Gods likely won't respond in some direct way. However, we can get clarity of mind, will power, etc., and make our own money.
Old 21-05-2015, 05:15 PM
Experiencer

Money Mantras can be tricky. It all depends on your intent. Is your intent to keep the riches all to yourself? Or are you trying to help and benefit other people with it? It's ok to keep some that are for your actual NEEDS but not your wants.
Old 22-05-2015, 07:18 AM
Ascender
I don't think that it's worth to spend time on money mantras as if any money mantra would really have been effective then it would have become famous, or it could be a secret mantra but that's not the case with Mr. Pillai's Shreem Brzee mantra.

I'm reminded of:
Quote:
About Napoleon Hill I remember... he himself was a poor man. That would have been enough proof to disprove his whole philosophy. He became rich by selling the book, THINK AND GROW RICH.
But it was not positive thinking that was making him rich – it was fools around the world who were purchasing the book, it was his work, his labor, his effort. But in the very beginning days, when his book came out, he used to stand in bookstores to persuade people to purchase the book.
And it happened that Henry Ford came in his latest model car and went into the bookshop to find something light to read. And Napoleon Hill did not want to miss this chance. He went forwards with his book and he said, ”A great book has just been published – you will be happy with it. And it is not only a book, it is a sure method of success.”
Henry Ford looked at the man and said, ”Are you the writer of the book?”
Napoleon Hill said proudly, ”Yes, I am the writer of the book.” And he can be proud: that book he has written is a piece of art. And to create a piece of art out of **** is real mastery.
Henry Ford, without touching the book, just asked one question, ”Have you come in your own car or on the bus?”
Napoleon Hill could not understand what he meant. He said, ”Of course, I came on the bus.”
Henry Ford said, ”Look outside. That is my private car, and I am Henry Ford. You are befooling others; you don’t have even a private car and you write a book called THINK AND GROW RICH! And I have grown rich without thinking, so I don’t want to bother with it. You think and grow rich! – and when you grow rich then you come to me. That will be the proof. The book is not the proof”
Quoted from http://www.lifetrainings.com/Why-the...esnt-work.html

I don't know whether this story is true but I'm showing the logic here.
Old 22-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini1
Was curious about the mantra Shreem Brzee. Did you really got unexpected good results in terms of wealth and money?

I was a little bit worried using this mantra coz there is one person that says that he got windfall of money but when he stops using this mantra he lost about 100x of what he got. And that he added that this is evil mantra.

Also, one woman says that she got some unbearable stomach pain and illness when she started using this mantra.

What can you say on this? Do you think this is an evil mantra?
If you have doubt about this mantra, better don't use it.
The energy of doubt is also an energy that warns one that something might happen that one doesn't want in their life.
Old 22-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Ascender
Also, AFAIK, there's no 'z' sound in Sanskrit. So from where Mr. Pillai got this "mantra".

There's 'z' sound in Devanagari script but Sanskrit predates Devanagari.