Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 13-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle
I have always thought of Angels as the body of one man and one woman as one. With, or without, wings.

But is that not just a story made up by Plato copied by the Twin Flame community? that when we once find our other half we will once again be whole. Those who think humans are angelic will probably say that this means we become angels. Yet many who has had a regression on this subject clearly states that they never were cut in halves, meaning that they already are whole. Evolution is not about becoming better but about adapting to the world we live in. The paradox is that so many spiritual people strive towards becoming angelic though we do not live in an angelic world; my understanding of Gaea is that she is elemental. I have always thought of the light brigade as bugs flying towards the bug light
Old 14-08-2014, 12:09 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
Hehehe I have never heard that Angels is not something better, it is literally just something different. In a world ruled by angels to evolve would be just like you said, but by all means Earth is an elemental world; just look at Gaea she is elemental so why should her domain not be? The struggle of humanity is that they have been lead astray and wish themselves away from the world they are born into. It drains the world from light energies simply making it heavier. It is the struggle of incarnated elementals to bring the focus back to the beauty of the world they belong to.

When people speak of ascending to higher dimension they dismiss that the highest place you can ever be is in the present of the moment they exist within. The angelic world is no higher than Earth. Saying that Earth is a 3D world is simply not understanding how great a being Gaea is. It is only the mindset that is ever trapped in a dimensional expression, not the world itself.

if you read the article that i posted, you would see my point of view on it. that only "evil" has hierarchy because it does not know equality. in my writings, the perspective of evolving is through material being...elemental's are what creates material existence so to speak and the evolution of plants, animals, etc go forth. I am fire. everything goes in cycles.
Old 14-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Tsuga

Quote:
But is that not just a story made up by Plato copied by the Twin Flame community? that when we once find our other half we will once again be whole.
The idea of Angels as male/female beings is something that originated from my own views on Jesus Christ and The Resurrection. I had grown to believe that Jesus did what he did because of his mate. Changing water into wine was at his own wedding - but that's a major digression.
On a personal note, I still hold some hope to meeting my own soul mate. My new spiritual path may be to understand that this life I'm now living may not be the only one there is, and whoever she may be I just might have to live another lifetime in order to meet her.
As I said, I still hold some hope.

Quote:
Those who think humans are angelic will probably say that this means we become angels. Yet many who has had a regression on this subject clearly states that they never were cut in halves, meaning that they already are whole. Evolution is not about becoming better but about adapting to the world we live in. The paradox is that so many spiritual people strive towards becoming angelic though we do not live in an angelic world; my understanding of Gaea is that she is elemental. I have always thought of the light brigade as bugs flying towards the bug light

I recently read something about the differences between the Aquarian and the Piscean Age. It struck me how those two terms, those two ideas, those two worlds, just might be the sum total of my existence, this spiritual journey, here on Earth (or within Gaea). That the Age of Aquarius, being a state of mind, is therefore already here and now all around us.
Learning to adapt to the Aquarian ideal will no doubt allow the Age of Aquarius to become more visible, more corporeal, and ultimately bringing us within reach of an overall understanding ... well, of what's what!

t.
Old 16-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Hehehe I have never heard that Angels is not something better, it is literally just something different. In a world ruled by angels to evolve would be just like you said, but by all means Earth is an elemental world; just look at Gaea she is elemental so why should her domain not be? The struggle of humanity is that they have been lead astray and wish themselves away from the world they are born into. It drains the world from light energies simply making it heavier. It is the struggle of incarnated elementals to bring the focus back to the beauty of the world they belong to.

When people speak of ascending to higher dimension they dismiss that the highest place you can ever be is in the present of the moment they exist within.
These are interesting views you've presented.

I want to try to connect what I asked about inthe OP with this. For instance, what Mr. J. Garcia had to say. I think you've dipped into it by ackowledging the existence of incarnated elementals.

So you've said "The struggle of humanity is that they have been lead astray and wish themselves away from the world they are born into. It drains the world from light energies simply making it heavier. It is the struggle of incarnated elementals to bring the focus back to the beauty of the world they belong to."

I'm sure people like Hells Angels do appreciate beauty in the natural world. Yet, if they're trying to bring the focus back to the beauty of the world they belong to, why does it play out so often as heavy-drug selling, extortion, assaults, rapes, fights or shoot-outs with rival gangs - even executions? (I know that they sometimes explain it by saying "it happens".)

Last edited by Gracey : 16-08-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Old 16-08-2014, 07:42 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Elementals tend to have fiery, passionate personality styles, while Angels are patient and calm (at least they appear that way to others).

Sometimes Incarnated Elementals are unsure whether they might actually be from the realm of the Wise Ones. That’s because Elementals have ancient history and relationships with wizards, witches, and sorceresses.

What can you tell me about incarnated elementals?

In terms of Christianity after the fallen angels impregnated human women, giants were born.

Now in terms of AD&D (i know - its a cheesy comparison but) there are many giants ranging from Hill Giants (Goliath) to Storm Giants. Others include Fire and Frost giants.
Many myths like the myth about Cornellius killing the hill giant named Cormoran in Cornwall, UK springs to mind.

There is an equivalent spiritual form of giants. They are the elementals. Again in AD&D we have Earth, Air, Water and Fire.
So when the entity is in spiritual form its an elemental. When it has flesh its a giant.

Note that in the Book of Enoch, the giants were also known as the nephilim a.k.a demons.

In other game systems there were whats called 'Storm Demons', that i believe is the spiritual form of a storm giant.

Maybe the film X-Men is not far from the truth after all.

They are from the Realm of the Wise Ones because they have accumulated many memories during their lives on this planet. These are the ones that go through Blood Moon Reincarnations and are called 'Blue Bloods' when they are summoned by the sorceresses and forced into the unborn child.
Old 18-08-2014, 01:03 AM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
These are interesting views you've presented.

I want to try to connect what I asked about inthe OP with this. For instance, what Mr. J. Garcia had to say. I think you've dipped into it by ackowledging the existence of incarnated elementals.

So you've said "The struggle of humanity is that they have been lead astray and wish themselves away from the world they are born into. It drains the world from light energies simply making it heavier. It is the struggle of incarnated elementals to bring the focus back to the beauty of the world they belong to."

I'm sure people like Hells Angels do appreciate beauty in the natural world. Yet, if they're trying to bring the focus back to the beauty of the world they belong to, why does it play out so often as heavy-drug selling, extortion, assaults, rapes, fights or shoot-outs with rival gangs - even executions? (I know that they sometimes explain it by saying "it happens".)

Sure, I acknowledge the existence of incarnated elementals or else I would not acknowledge my own existence. In a prime existence of mine I remember being something I call a cloud golem. It was gigantic like taking something out of the movie Pacific Rim. I call it cloud golem because it was kind of made out of clouds yet solid as rock and as swift as the wind. I know it as a primordial being. I like this image as it gives some kind of overall idea of what I talk about: http://quinteroart.deviantart.com/art/CRIUS-126326120

I do not believe all Hells Angels are incarnated elementals, though it probably would be a good place for some (keep in mind I am not saying all). Those I know who have frequented in such circles I feel quite sure are not.

One I think is an incarnated elemental is Paul Watson who founded Sea Shepherd and his methods are not always by the rules. At the essence elementals does not really play by the rules (at least to some degree). So while some elementals might be Hells Angels others might be something quite different; some might feel so uncomfortable with the human experience that they do become addicts or hide behind a facade. As I think I said in an early post, the elemental kingdom is very diverse, so diversity is part of what they bring to the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
if you read the article that i posted, you would see my point of view on it. that only "evil" has hierarchy because it does not know equality. in my writings, the perspective of evolving is through material being...elemental's are what creates material existence so to speak and the evolution of plants, animals, etc go forth. I am fire. everything goes in cycles.

Sorry, I looked at it and it was long and I was tired so just kind of went with the sense I got from the words... It just sounded like you said that growth would go from Elemental to Angelic in humans or is it more used as a metaphor of sorts? Like the growth goes from the chthonic to the celestial?

When I find the time I will look into the article you posted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle
The idea of Angels as male/female beings is something that originated from my own views on Jesus Christ and The Resurrection. I had grown to believe that Jesus did what he did because of his mate. Changing water into wine was at his own wedding - but that's a major digression.
On a personal note, I still hold some hope to meeting my own soul mate. My new spiritual path may be to understand that this life I'm now living may not be the only one there is, and whoever she may be I just might have to live another lifetime in order to meet her.
As I said, I still hold some hope.

I recently read something about the differences between the Aquarian and the Piscean Age. It struck me how those two terms, those two ideas, those two worlds, just might be the sum total of my existence, this spiritual journey, here on Earth (or within Gaea). That the Age of Aquarius, being a state of mind, is therefore already here and now all around us.
Learning to adapt to the Aquarian ideal will no doubt allow the Age of Aquarius to become more visible, more corporeal, and ultimately bringing us within reach of an overall understanding ... well, of what's what!

Interesting.

I do not deny the idea of a soul mate, the star crossed lovers looking for each other. I have had many lifetimes a long side mine. Just saying that in my case it was not my other half. I have heard about the idea of the androgynous angel; have also heard that the golden generation of Earth was so (which I think also can be a metaphor for a being that is in balance with both the feminine and masculine within or a people that did not in that age divert by an idea of gender). Of many believes I do believe that the Olympians was the first civilization (the golden generation) to live on Earth and that it is possible that Jesus in another form was part of this generation.

I agree that it probably starts as a state of mind, an idea growing forth into reality. I think that overall understanding is important. I like the Chthonic world view that needs depth to exist; I read that the struggle of western spirituality is that it is too shallow because it only focus on the light and often exclude the importance of the darkness (from which life growth forth).
Old 18-08-2014, 07:53 AM
Master
I think to understand elementals, nature spirits, etc, you need to study Lovelock's Gaia Principles and consider the implication of them.

http://ecolo.org/lovelock/what_is_Gaia.html