Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2006, 10:14 PM
silversong

fidning people through intuition?

Erm - I'm deleting this post :)

Last edited by silversong : 09-09-2006 at 08:50 PM.
Old 23-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Pounamu

Hi Silversong,
you say:
"a part of me knows that he has served his purpose in my life and that there is no need for me to see him anymore, but I don't want to accept this as I have so much more to discuss with him and miss him a lot."

Well the power of the intent of a human being is something that still few people realise... if you intend something to happen, the Universe immediately goes into action to bring it into your life - when all the requirements have been assembled! This can take time, at the 3-Dimensional level. So feel out whether or not you REALLY want to see this guy again; and if you do, intend it, and keep on intending it until it manifests. You might ask for a definite sign to be given to you by Soul, as to whether or not it is "for the best for all concerned" that your wish is manifested, first!

Bless your day, and your way!
Pounamu.
Old 29-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounamu
Hi Silversong,
you say:
"a part of me knows that he has served his purpose in my life and that there is no need for me to see him anymore, but I don't want to accept this as I have so much more to discuss with him and miss him a lot."

Well the power of the intent of a human being is something that still few people realise... if you intend something to happen, the Universe immediately goes into action to bring it into your life - when all the requirements have been assembled! This can take time, at the 3-Dimensional level. So feel out whether or not you REALLY want to see this guy again; and if you do, intend it, and keep on intending it until it manifests. You might ask for a definite sign to be given to you by Soul, as to whether or not it is "for the best for all concerned" that your wish is manifested, first!

Bless your day, and your way!
Pounamu.

Completely agree!

I do like to remain cautious with intent and I'd urge anyone to do the same!
It's a VERY powerful entity is it not?
If it's not on somebodies path to be with you, then your 'setting out' to will them into your life could be contrary to their spiritual wish. Contrary to the obstacles their spirit is trying to overcome.

In some instances a thought such as this has an adverse affect, and I'd agree with Pounamu that this can only be allowed when the heart knows it is right.

With lots of energy directed at someone, if it is incorrect, the subconscious self battles with the conscious recognition of your intent. And this can do a person harm.
Giving them wrong signals as to how they truly feel in their own heart (thus spirit), creating confusion and anguish in their conscious manifestation.

If it feels right in somebodies spiritual core, then it is. Anything less needs more info!

Love and light,

AM
Old 06-08-2006, 03:59 PM
e-ma

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
With lots of energy directed at someone, if it is incorrect, the subconscious self battles with the conscious recognition of your intent. And this can do a person harm.
Giving them wrong signals as to how they truly feel in their own heart (thus spirit), creating confusion and anguish in their conscious manifestation.

Hello, I'm new here, but just wanted to completely agree with this post. I had an experience last year which started out much the same as yours silversong, only the guy completely knocked me off my feet, and I started to pursue him, when he really wasn't interested, not even in friendship.

He too, was a teacher, and I pursued it for such a long time. Eventually he accepted my persistance and we developed a relationship. The dynamic was totally unhealthy and eventually he started to control me. After a year, the situation became very messy, and I managed to end it, and have been getting over it ever since. It was all wrong, and very painful.

A psychic medium that I spoke to recently saw all of this, and said that I had been saved from what was a very dangerous situation. Perhaps my example is pretty extreme, but I feel as though I have learned now, never again will I try to force any situation unnaturally.
Old 17-08-2006, 08:12 PM
silversong

Don't worry, I'm not going to try forcing anything :P
Anyway, I did what you said, which was simply holding the intent of seeing him again, and last week he emailed me! I'm very happy as I was afraid something had happened to him. Thanks anyway I might let you know how it goes lol
Closed Thread