Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 17-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Guide
Telepathic Sex

Can some one please explain to me what physical sensations you get with this?

I had an experience with someone i have known for a long time but not had any physical contact for years in fact we only started texting two days before this happened. After communicating with this person via messenger i all of a sudden started to get tingles all over my body, waves of energy at my chest and stomach area but mainly at the chest, my heart felt like it was trying to jump out my chest it was really intense and without going into detail it was sexual its happened 3 times and i have woke in the morning feeling it like it has happened while i was asleep or dreaming. The 2nd time lasted 2 hours and i couldnt sleep for hours after it. Can you do this with just anyone, not that i want to just wondering?
Old 18-10-2013, 01:59 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
Can some one please explain to me what physical sensations you get with this?

I had an experience with someone i have known for a long time but not had any physical contact for years in fact we only started texting two days before this happened. After communicating with this person via messenger i all of a sudden started to get tingles all over my body, waves of energy at my chest and stomach area but mainly at the chest, my heart felt like it was trying to jump out my chest it was really intense and without going into detail it was sexual its happened 3 times and i have woke in the morning feeling it like it has happened while i was asleep or dreaming. The 2nd time lasted 2 hours and i couldnt sleep for hours after it. Can you do this with just anyone, not that i want to just wondering?

Sounds good, can I have some...lol..

all jokes aside, as I was reading I just got that your awakening the chakras in those regions..like your alligning the sexual energy through the other chakras..and the heart chakra will awaken much of those other energies and bring them into allignment with the heart.

I have had situations in the past with certain connections that led me to believe it was them, when it fact it was my own energy awakening. We look outside for a source, when in fact the source is in us...its just that we use the source outside to form the connection in our mind.
Old 18-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Guide
You could be right in a way as i had a heart chaskra opening or growth only 3 weeks ago, but he did say he was thinking about me but didnt know i could feel it. I came across telepathic seduction and it sounds like that, it may not be but i have known him for about 20yr he has asked me out numerous times and i always said no and i read you can do this to make someone want you, although i did agree to go out with him before this happened. Whatever it is, idk but i like it. lol
Old 18-10-2013, 11:42 PM
Knower
Thumbs up

I've had telepathic sex before with a girl that I was friends with back in college -- it was wonderful and startlingly creepy at the same time.
Old 19-10-2013, 12:03 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
You could be right in a way as i had a heart chaskra opening or growth only 3 weeks ago, but he did say he was thinking about me but didnt know i could feel it. I came across telepathic seduction and it sounds like that, it may not be but i have known him for about 20yr he has asked me out numerous times and i always said no and i read you can do this to make someone want you, although i did agree to go out with him before this happened. Whatever it is, idk but i like it. lol

In the nature of spirit awakeing in us our own energy centres, the external connections we gather helps us to not only see how it is in us but outside of us as one. The deeper we awaken our own energy, we then learn the nature of energy in connections not limited by just one other...they help us open to the expanded space of connection in us and the external as one.

The connection with him is an important one, its one that most likely feels SAFE to open up that energy, even if its felt through distance,its still SAFE for you to explore..

Enjoy it, its part of your process and showing you how it can be enjoyable..
Old 19-10-2013, 03:03 AM
Guide
Could i do it then? Not that i would have a clue what to do i dont have much of an imagination.

As i said was reading about telepathic seduction and there was people telling there stories and two were able to do it or so they thought with random people like on trains etc. I dont really agree with that doing it to someone you dont know, would nt that be like invasion
Old 19-10-2013, 03:42 AM
MadamStar

I believe it can be caused by another person...

I had this experience where a young teenage boy had an obsession with me. I know this because he mentioned my wedding ring and asked, "are you sure you're married?" Long story short, I would pick up on him when he was 'thinking' about me in that way. And allow me to assure you, these were not my thoughts.

Also it's happened with others that weren't so... unwelcome. Mostly people that I share a soul connection, and also randoms from the past who I've never even been with in a relationship. Sometimes it's almost too subtle to notice-but boys will be boys. I do notice that region feels like something is going on.. and it is not something I conjured up myself. Oh dear, the day after I confessed my feelings to TF... YEP. It was almost uncomfortable to not see the source... but then I realized what was happening.
Old 19-10-2013, 04:28 AM
Guide
Yes about the region lol it was so weird and these were not my thoughts either i tried to concentrate on something else but it was really intense. The second time it happened it lasted for about an hr and a half and i couldnt sleep for hours after it at the time it was happening he had posted a picture of him and his kids on fb and when i saw it i had to turn it off i felt scared it was like at that moment i knew it was him definently. I have been waking up with it as well.

I was just amazed at how someone can do this without even touching you or being remotely close.
Old 19-10-2013, 06:07 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Could i do it then? Not that i would have a clue what to do i dont have much of an imagination.

As i said was reading about telepathic seduction and there was people telling there stories and two were able to do it or so they thought with random people like on trains etc. I dont really agree with that doing it to someone you dont know, would nt that be like invasion

I would wonder if you have to have some kind of connection in some way to have this occur...not just with passing strangers.

The key to this stuff is that you awaken all those things that do not allign the spiritual energy centres that are awakening through this. Some may turn away from what they feel, and ignore it as being an outside source coming in, which it may well be, but the nature of that connection is really only for us to decide what we feel, how we manage and interact with it, with knowing that what you send out may not always be returned to you in the way you might return it..

In my view nothing is wrong, but you will receive through that energy transmission what you need not always what you want..when it awakens in you for you, its only about how you feel, so opening to that feeling, you are understanding you are in control of your body and the feelings as one.

The body in any engagment of energy will seek balance of its spiritual centres, once the energy balances out, you probably wont notice this stuff, just be aware of your own feelings and how to respond or act upon them and your own needs, with greater awarness for yourself.
Old 19-10-2013, 07:17 AM
Guide
Oh right I'm getting it now thanks SW. I did feel alot comin from my crown like something was pouring in and I felt it blocked recently as I kept getting migraines.