Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-07-2013, 08:09 PM
GayleG63

Can You Physically Feel if Someone is Thinking about You

A question to all of you,

Can you physically feel when someone is thinking of you? And do you think it's possible to have an emotional/spiritual connection with someone you've never met in person?

My situation is this: I had been corresponding with this man I met online from about a month. It had gotten fairly intimate and there were lots of text and e-mails going back and forth every day. We had made plans to meet on Saturday, July 13. Some things happened and we decided not meet and that it wouldn't be a good idea for us to remain friends. Ever since, when I think of him, I get this sensation in the small of my back on the left side. Last Thursday I e-mailed him, to make him aware of something I did. Nothing bad. Just came acorss his profile on another dating site and didn't want him to think I was stalking him. He indicated "You're still one of the neatest people I've met, just so you know." We e-mailed back and forth a few times and I decided this wasn't healthy for me. He had alread told me he couldn't give me the type of relationship I wanted the first time we stopped speaking. But he did say he had missed talking to me. I told him no. But I can't stop thinking of him and I keep getting the sensation in my lower back. Am I crazy? Am I really sensing him or is it just me? I can't get him out of my mind.

Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

~Gayle~
Old 30-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Master
Yes, emapthic people can tell when others think about them - usually in the third eye or crown chakra or if they have telepathic skills can 'hear' words or sense the emotion involved.
It is likely that if the lower back sensation is connected with him it's due to him having a bad back. It also could be the back of your sacral chakra opening, or rear solar plexis opening.
Old 31-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Niebla0007

Yes, I sometimes feel it when someone is thinking about me.
It's not a secret that there are people who are good at projecting their thoughts, too. And if you care to dig enough,
you'll find articles about Remote Influencing for advanced training.

But I normally try and keep to myself,
I don't like picking up on other people's feelings and thoughts or stuff like smelling the fume and odd smells which aren't supposed to be around in material sense. Sometimes it can ruin things/experiences.
Like the time of my TF's visit in spirit, I misassociated the old train fume smell I was picking up with him so I ignored him and tried to get away from him.
The smell was at a distant (another country) I'm not supposed to be able to pick up. Months later, I finally see the source in pictures. At least, it put my confusion about the smell (thinking it was a burning asphalt) to right
as it turned out that what I was smelling was his material location at the time.

Most importantly in my opinion and experiences,
is just to keep it real when it comes to thinking about anyone.
Just because you are intensely thinking about somebody,
doesn't necessarily means that person is also thinking about you.

I think that instead of thinking too much about somebody,
you are better off considering being in that person's shoes.
Weight the odds and chances of their moves - whether that person actually will fit the bill for you.

Of course, it's different if you want to talk about unsual happenings
like in the events of loveone's deaths, where the ones back home all of a sudden wake up in the middle of the night at the same time.
Or at times when somebody at home become restless for no known reason,
other than a loveone/family's (who also must be thinking of whom he/she'd find at home)
impending arrival or doom.
This latter scenario is the norm for me.
Old 31-07-2013, 02:46 AM
GayleG63

Thank you both CrystalSong and Niebla0007!

This is somone I cared a great deal about, but we both want differen things and so we're no longer communicating. But I feel him thinking about me, especially when I'm relax and my mind is unoccupied. This has been going on for three weeks and I have sometimes felt like I was losing my mind! If we can't be together, I want to be at peace. And I can't do that when I sense/feel him all the time. It is getting better, though.
Old 31-07-2013, 07:47 AM
Master
Google Shielding - there are shields you can put up to block others thoughts. I've known several empaths that shield first thing upon waking each day so that they can experience ONLY their thoughts/moods/etc during the day.
Old 10-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Fibromom

I just wanted to put this out there, that perhaps in another life the two of you may have been together & for whatever reason it ended badly & the back pain may be a reminder from your spirit Guide. Tread Lightly
Old 26-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Knower

I can feel peoples souls. But not if they are thinking of me. Just their beings on a soul level
Old 28-08-2013, 10:20 AM
MadamStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Yes, emapthic people can tell when others think about them - usually in the third eye or crown chakra or if they have telepathic skills can 'hear' words or sense the emotion involved.

Check and check. I am an empath, but I usually only get really vivid thoughts or feelings from SMs or TF. SMs I will learn things from, like when they are reading or something. Then, I automatically strike up a conversation about it without realizing what I'm doing.

TF I can hear from thousands of miles away clear as day. I felt him cry, I feel pain when he is sad, I hear him learn things from other people about me or when he thinks of me. Words usually come to me as my own thoughts... my mom says I look like I'm spacing out when this happens. So, its pretty subtle. But, its there.
Old 28-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Experiencer

Crazy but true, I met my soulmate here on SF just over a week ago...
how do I know she's my soulmate?
She's a million miles away but when I think of kissing her she can feel it.
Im still buzzing...
When we first started to PM I thought about her all day and she thought she was being haunted, we talked and she asked if somehow it was me to try to touch her and she would describe it...
I imagined stroking her neck up and down (not something I do) and she PMd me saying she felt her neck...
We kiss everyday and sometimes I send her so much love she says she can hardly breathe .
I'm just beginning to learn to feel her...
She can feel me everywhere but I can only feel pressure between my eyes.

So yeah, you can physically feel when a person thinks of you alright.
Old 28-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Experiencer
Does this have anything to do with general common sense? Like say you did something wrong at work & some of your co-workers witnessed the incident & started chattering to each other right afterward...wouldn't it just be sensible knowledge to assume/feel like they were talking about you?