Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 13-06-2013, 09:26 PM
PinkxHearts

Okay than you John32241. I guess your right on not jumping straight to conclusions. I guess i'm just going to have to wait and see... i'm glad to hear that missing someone this much is a good sign though.
Old 13-09-2013, 02:18 PM
PinkxHearts

Well turns out there was no soul connection present... it's 3 weeks into the new semester and this guy hasn't even payed attention to me so i've just moved on. Still don't know what the synchronicities were for and that was bothering me for a while but i guess i'll just have to forget that.
Old 13-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkxHearts
Well turns out there was no soul connection present... it's 3 weeks into the new semester and this guy hasn't even payed attention to me so i've just moved on. Still don't know what the synchronicities were for and that was bothering me for a while but i guess i'll just have to forget that.

Well none that he can sense any way.

Yes I would kind of move on and sort of forget about him. That is what seems most appropriate. However I would not completely ignore your experience with those sync's, they do signify some thing.

That is how I see these things when I experience them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-09-2013, 07:22 PM
PinkxHearts

John32241 yea you're right i shouldn't just ignore them i guess they had to mean something yes. I wasn't completely honest though... he did come into the cafe' last week and start looking for me and staring at me but then he left but i just dismissed that it didn't really seem like any importance to me so yea.
Old 13-09-2013, 07:48 PM
lily of the valley

Usually, when I feel someone is thinking of me, they involuntarily pop into my mind...a few minutes ago, the image of a friend of mine was very intense so I decided to call her. When she answered the phone, first thing she said was, " I was just thinking of you and wanted to call you." Hehe I beat her to it.
Old 17-09-2013, 07:15 AM
helping soul

telepathy

for practising telepathy, it helps if one person is a "projector" of the thought, and the other is the "receiver"

if you are in close proximity to each other, you can ask the receiver to empty their mind so they are then ready to receive the thought from the projector who concentrates and consolidates / focuses a single thought or image in their mind and sends it across
Old 17-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkxHearts
John32241 yea you're right i shouldn't just ignore them i guess they had to mean something yes. I wasn't completely honest though... he did come into the cafe' last week and start looking for me and staring at me but then he left but i just dismissed that it didn't really seem like any importance to me so yea.

It's time to play hard-to-get
Old 17-09-2013, 09:18 PM
PinkxHearts

Lol Astral Jane i mean sometimes that's the best thing to do but games were played last semester that put me through a lot of emotional turmoil because i'm not good with picking up hints or anything with guys. Sooo i mean i guess the syncs were for something else not him idk i've kinda been telling myself they could have been something telling me to just get over it or something.
Old 26-10-2013, 05:18 PM
africh

did you try to connect him via telepathy, if yes, what hapen? if no, why not? you can better make him understand your feelings thru telepathy.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:45 PM
PinkxHearts

Africh yea thanks i did do all that tried and tried... i felt kinda happy but still nothing ever happened, he knew how much i liked him. I'm pretty sure the universe didn't mean for us to be together no matter how many times i tried to tell myself that. I mean i gave up a long time ago. Yes he was my dream guy and i still think about him from time to time but i don't see him anymore and it's been TEN months now so i'm waiting for someone who was REALLY meant for me to come around.