Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-02-2012, 03:51 AM
Silva Verrimus

Question Do You Have a Spiritual Name?

Hello, I'm new to the forums. My name is Tom, nice to meet you all

I came here years ago when I was 16 to ask questions on how to Astral Project. I was successful once but my life got to heck-tick after that. I am now 18 and want to practice the art of AP once again.

I didn't really know what to make as my first post, so I thought I'd ask an interesting question; Do You Have a Spiritual Name?

Mine is Silva Verrimus which means Forest Sweeper in Latin. Its because the first time I ever APed, before it happened I was day dreaming that I was flying through a forest, sweeping up and down through the tree's. After that I felt my spirit leave my body and I shot up towards the ceiling in my room. It only lasted a few seconds because I was completely gob smacked that I was actually successful. That was the day I proved to myself that Astral Projection does exist...

So, what's the meaning behind your spiritual name?

Silva V
Old 13-02-2012, 06:04 AM
Master
When I was dealing with a consortium of entities around Halloween I asked them what my real name was and they told me Tobias. But then when I was trying to get rid of a few specific entities I psychically contacted one of my Spirit Guides and asked them if my name was Tobias and they told me not to ask them that, so who knows.
Old 13-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Master

White Warrior is my spiritual name. I got it from my spirit guide. He explained that white relates to my skin color and warrior means I am honoring the Code, in a tribal sense. I have reason to believe there is more to it though, because I have since learned that I have been a fighting man in most of my lives.
Old 13-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Ahtayaa

I am lucky to know my soul name, it's Ahtayaa :) Blessings
Old 13-02-2012, 04:40 PM
SoulSparkles

Im not sure what my spirit name is, however, when I joined this site and I was pondering over a username, a dear sweet spirit soul came through to me a nicknamed me SoulSparkles...

I thought that was quite nice for here :-)

SoulSparkles
Old 13-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Ambermay

I'm not sure what mine would be, but the name was coming to me more than once. It is Mei.
I don't know if it is my name in spirit, but I lived with knowing this name for so long.
I even named my first cat by this name, because that just felt right, but well, they misspelled it in her papers and her name is May.

I see that people like to go by their spirit name for a web name. Me too, but it is sort of more complicated.
I go by two of my cats' names: Amber is the youngest, and May is the eldest (that counts other three in-between). This feels very spiritual to me, but not by means of astral projection I must say.
And as I type this - my Amber sits on my desk and when I was spelling her name - she approved by a short and sharp meow that she does often.
Old 13-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silva Verrimus

Mine is Silva Verrimus which means Forest Sweeper in Latin.

Silva V

Hi Tom,

Very welcome to these forums. I'm glad to meet you here.

'Silva Verrimus' is a very beautiful name to my taste.
I wonder if it has anything to do with silver (the precious metal)?

My real name is Nadia (short for Nadejda - meaning 'hope' in English).

I lived through many 'coincidences' in my life and even though your special name might not bear any relation to silver, but for me it is another sort of small coincidence. I have learned not to ignore these 'coincidences' that speak to me.
It so happened that my May was very badly injured and dying (even though we were at vets every day for more than a month). And Silver (colloidal silver) is what saved her life and now is saving mine.
Old 13-02-2012, 06:21 PM
oliviasang

Hi Everyone

Silva Verrimus, I love your spiritual name. Not only is it ‘pretty’ (sorry couldn’t think of a better word), I think how you came by it is very apt. Forgive me for saying so but it’s very, ‘harry potter’ looking lol.

Everyone’s spiritual names seems so reflective and powerful a really wonderful thing.

I don’t have a spiritual name, my guides call me a title and the spirits I talk to are all family so they call me by my given name, and all the non-human entities I speak too just say, ‘oh it’s you’, I don’t know whether to be offended by that or not lol.

Oliviasang
Old 14-02-2012, 01:14 AM
Silva Verrimus

Thanks for all the replies, I absolutely loved reading them. Wish me luck with Astralling!
Old 14-02-2012, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silva Verrimus

I came here years ago when I was 16 to ask questions on how to Astral Project. I was successful once but my life got to heck-tick after that. I am now 18 and want to practice the art of AP once again.

I didn't really know what to make as my first post, so I thought I'd ask an interesting question; Do You Have a Spiritual Name?

Mine is Silva Verrimus which means Forest Sweeper in Latin. Its because the first time I ever APed, before it happened I was day dreaming that I was flying through a forest, sweeping up and down through the tree's. After that I felt my spirit leave my body and I shot up towards the ceiling in my room. It only lasted a few seconds because I was completely gob smacked that I was actually successful. That was the day I proved to myself that Astral Projection does exist...

So, what's the meaning behind your spiritual name?

Silva V

My name is Shane...it is the only name I have. Nice to meet you Silva Verrimus.