Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-10-2011, 06:27 PM
mattie

Vet All Beings Contacting Us

It’s very useful to vet any & all nonphysical beings that contact us including those that present as benevolent, teachers, or guides. I’m highly suspect the being who told you that ‘There are no real astral beings’ was giving you some bogus information. If this was true, what was this being????? You note this, virtually answering your own question, w/, ‘However, for this guy to have even spoken to me in such a way says that there are real beings that reside there...’

The stalled 4D jokers can impersonate any type of being, so it is important to vet all beings that contact us.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097
Old 01-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Humm

That is quite true Mattie. However, I think a very salient question here would be 'What is 'Real'?'.

Methinks the specifics of the answer have a lot to do with the specifics of the question.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:23 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
It’s very useful to vet any & all nonphysical beings that contact us including those that present as benevolent, teachers, or guides. I’m highly suspect the being who told you that ‘There are no real astral beings’ was giving you some bogus information. If this was true, what was this being????? You note this, virtually answering your own question, w/, ‘However, for this guy to have even spoken to me in such a way says that there are real beings that reside there...’

The stalled 4D jokers can impersonate any type of being, so it is important to vet all beings that contact us.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

You do have a point, but what he had explained would make a lot of sense. The problem I have with the astral is that I have a hard time reading the intent of something. A being can easily lie to you, give off a good feeling, and appear as something to be trusted. There is too much freedom in the astral, and a being can easily take advantage of this and deceive you. Judging by all the people who 'channel loving astral beings' keep getting conflicting information.. How are you supposed to judge when a being does not try to frighten you, appears friendly, and offers a piece of information that is potentially true?
Old 02-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
You do have a point, but what he had explained would make a lot of sense. The problem I have with the astral is that I have a hard time reading the intent of something. A being can easily lie to you, give off a good feeling, and appear as something to be trusted. There is too much freedom in the astral, and a being can easily take advantage of this and deceive you. Judging by all the people who 'channel loving astral beings' keep getting conflicting information.. How are you supposed to judge when a being does not try to frighten you, appears friendly, and offers a piece of information that is potentially true?

Yes, that is exactly the conundrum facing the APer! I have seen even very advanced and experienced APers become helplessly trapped because of this.

The answer is not an easy one, but I can say this: You must use every resource you have; physical, mental, emotional, intellectual, spiritual. Your intuition is very powerful but only when properly trained - otherwise, it can work against you! The Ancients knew this - this was the basis of many of their own metaphysical training and rituals. Learn to ALWAYS approach the AP with open awareness, AND vigilant intelligence. The thing is, even seemingly negative things can have valuable messages, if only understood in the correct way!

There are some ground rules I can swear by. These have more to do with preparation than actual AP, but are VERY IMPORTANT to understand:

First; In general, the universe rewards Awareness. I think this is self evident, but I recommend meditating on the implications of this.

Second; Your self expression is the measure of your power, and the self expression of the greater universe is the measure of the greater power. This might sound like it is coming from left field, but believe me, it has everything to do with everything.

Lastly; You may not always control what you see in the astral - but you most certainly DO control the context of perception! This one is the real key.

Good luck.