Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 27-11-2011, 08:05 AM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i disagree. i've had confirmed telepathic experiences with physical friends and they were definately not "negative spirits". and folks communicate, have actual conversations, with their angels, guides and higher selves and it's doubtful any of those people consider the telepathy communications they're experiencing is being experienced with "negative spirits".

i theorize the many if not, most schizophrenics, are actually talented telepaths whose filters are so clogged with past trauma, they're lenses so distorted with pain and insecurity that can't they can't get decent reception so messages they receive are warped by and into the shape of their past traumas.
Hmm, I am not entirely sure what you are talking about but it isn't Schizophrenia. I think you might like to look it up and prevent further insult to ppl with mental illness. You know it is both treatable and given the right situation a person with schiz may eventually get well of their own accord.
Old 27-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
Hmm, I am not entirely sure what you are talking about but it isn't Schizophrenia. I think you might like to look it up and prevent further insult to ppl with mental illness. You know it is both treatable and given the right situation a person with schiz may eventually get well of their own accord.

hmm, i'm not sure why anyOne with mental illness would find what i posted insulting since i'm stating that i'm not sure that schizophrenics are actually mentally ill ... some much as confused by their psy talent. since i've done some study on schizophrenia i know schiz is treatable but it's not been made clear to me that the treatments often perpetrated on the psy talented (drugs drugs and MORE drugs) don't do more harm than good.
Old 27-11-2011, 02:09 PM
vulkus

Because they aren't looking for someone to tell them what else may be an issue for them, most are looking for a way to shut out the voices and shut off the visions have calm thoughts. Those with Schiz here these voices 24/7 and they don't get much rest from it. Those voices aren't telepathic signals, they are something else entirely.
Old 27-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Because they aren't looking for someone to tell them what else may be an issue for them, most are looking for a way to shut out the voices and shut off the visions have calm thoughts. Those with Schiz here these voices 24/7 and they don't get much rest from it. Those voices aren't telepathic signals, they are something else entirely.

well, maybe if the hearing of voices and seeing of visions weren't treated as a disease those with such "symptoms of awareness" wouldn't be feeling so crazy and desparate. isolated and confused by the time they've become dependent on shrinks and drugs they're so freaked out by their internal experiences they just can't stand it anymore. any port in a storm.

instead of going to the impact points of perception distortion (emotional trauma) and exploring a holistic healing process for the INDIVIDUAL the psychiatric community slaps the standardize label of "psychotic" on the experiencer and begins pumping them full of assorted brain modifying drugs. (Yay for Big Pharm! ka ching$!)

understand that i'm not saying that ALL schizophrenics are telepaths but how can the schizophrenic ever know whether or not his/her voices are telepathy when their possible psy talents are automaticly dismissed as episodes of insanity, their minds are then drug numbed into silence and the trauma that cause the perception distortions are never dealt with or healed?
Old 28-11-2011, 01:16 AM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
well, maybe if the hearing of voices and seeing of visions weren't treated as a disease those with such "symptoms of awareness" wouldn't be feeling so crazy and desparate. isolated and confused by the time they've become dependent on shrinks and drugs they're so freaked out by their internal experiences they just can't stand it anymore. any port in a storm.

instead of going to the impact points of perception distortion (emotional trauma) and exploring a holistic healing process for the INDIVIDUAL the psychiatric community slaps the standardize label of "psychotic" on the experiencer and begins pumping them full of assorted brain modifying drugs. (Yay for Big Pharm! ka ching$!)

understand that i'm not saying that ALL schizophrenics are telepaths but how can the schizophrenic ever know whether or not his/her voices are telepathy when their possible psy talents are automaticly dismissed as episodes of insanity, their minds are then drug numbed into silence and the trauma that cause the perception distortions are never dealt with or healed?
You appear to have a negative association with the medical fraternity, sure they were bad a few years ago. But these days they do not look for the magic pill, nor are they always labeled as psychotic.
You speak from standpoint of either someone who identifies with mental illness, or as someone who has only seen the bad side.
Old 28-11-2011, 03:29 AM
Master
Quote:
You appear to have a negative association with the medical fraternity, sure they were bad a few years ago. But these days they do not look for the magic pill, nor are they always labeled as psychotic.
You speak from standpoint of either someone who identifies with mental illness, or as someone who has only seen the bad side.

i speak from the standpoint of an experiencer. i don't know where you're coming from at all.

you said that folks with mental illness would find my perspective insulting. i'm still wonder how and why that would be so.
Old 28-11-2011, 03:44 AM
vulkus

By experiencer do you mean lived experience? aka someone with a mental illness. If I were reading your post as someone with psychotic schiz, I would find it insulting. I would not be happy to think that someone believes not only do I have a mental illness but I have extensive (past) trauma and I may be telepathic and not at all delusional. In effect you would have given me something else to pin my hopes on. I am not saying you are insulting them, but that they may be insulted by your post.