Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Master
Pain, discomfort, and nausea in solar plexus :o

And boy do I feel terrible, deary me

I've been aware for a while now of a very tight contraction in my solar plexus; I've been giving it my focused attention for some time and it seems to be working, in the sense that it's starting to release its grip and what's been resisted is being allowed to arise. Which is good, except that it feels freakin' awful! I feel very fragile, very sensitive to the cold (I was outside before and I was a-shakin' like a good 'un), and I've completely lost my appetite - eeh, the joys of 'purification'! I'm thinking the best thing's to relax and take it easy, get plenty of rest and let nature take its course, so to speak.

So yeah, just wanted to share. Anyone care to relate their stories of issues with their solar plexus, and/or offer some tips on how best to deal with it?
Old 14-12-2017, 01:58 PM
Pathfinder

Hello :)

I enjoyed reading your post because I related.

When I first lost my appetite I thought I'd end up becoming vegan however now I literally only eat when the universe provides it and this still includes lots of my favorite foods and I don't even need to be attached to receive them. I call my eating habits 'intermittent fasting' My body chooses when I eat and when it detox's and I go along for the ride trying to support myself best I can.

The sensations I have recognized in my solar plexus (when I started to pay attention) was like a vibration. First I thought it was my stomach; not so much that it was upset or anything but may was just processing foods or what not. When I actually gave it focus I could wholeheartedly feel a ball of energy SPINNING!! (I used caps for emphasis because this was an incredible feeling and realization for me and although i haven't felt it for a while that just tells me that I am activated in that energy pool and it pleases me :)

There are; as I have realized lots of relative dis-comfortable feelings that are once understood they make so much sense and once you have healed that chakra you possibly wont feel the discomfort as I cant recall much since after taking responsibility. I hope you enjoy what I have to say

All the best
Old 14-12-2017, 01:58 PM
Pathfinder

When I first lost my appetite I thought I'd end up becoming vegan however now I literally only eat when the universe provides it and this still includes lots of my favorite foods and I don't even need to be attached to receive them. I call my eating habits 'intermittent fasting' My body chooses when I eat and when it detox's and I go along for the ride trying to support myself best I can.

The sensations I have recognized in my solar plexus (when I started to pay attention) was like a vibration. First I thought it was my stomach; not so much that it was upset or anything but may was just processing foods or what not. When I actually gave it focus I could wholeheartedly feel a ball of energy SPINNING!! (I used caps for emphasis because this was an incredible feeling and realization for me and although i haven't felt it for a while that just tells me that I am activated in that energy pool and it pleases me :)

There are; as I have realized lots of relative dis-comfortable feelings that are once understood they make so much sense and once you have healed that chakra you possibly wont feel the discomfort as I cant recall much since after taking responsibility. I hope you enjoy what I have to say

All the best
Old 14-12-2017, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myke369

Important to be in tune with our body's needs, so good for you - that's a healthy way to be :) I've been thinking recently about fasting because I've heard it can be beneficial (for my meditation practice as much as anything, I've been meditating pretty intensively recently), and I woke up this morning and decided I was going to give it a go. Be interesting to see how it goes, surprisingly I haven't felt that hungry!
Quote:

All the best
Yeah the vibrations - I've felt that too, though more in my heart than my solar plexus. Cool experience with the spinning chakra, yeah you must have activated it; I haven't experienced that yet, I'm still feeling pretty fragile and I get periodic, radiating waves of intense pain and nausea, feels pretty darned awful as you can imagine Ugh... well, I guess it means I'm purging, so it's a good sign I think. I'm hoping it's going to be like a 24-hour thing, though if history is any guide it could go on quite a bit longer than that. Feelings of despair and heartache are coming up too, which again I imagine is just a necessary part of the process.

Thanks for your input, hope you're well :)
Old 17-12-2017, 04:05 AM
Master
.. this doesn't sound right to me. I hope you're okay. It's good to have information to avoid these solar plexus tortures.

Old 18-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
.. this doesn't sound right to me. I hope you're okay. It's good to have information to avoid these solar plexus tortures.

The worst of it seems to have passed (haven't noticed pain or nausea the last couple of days), so I'm not too concerned - I think it was just my solar plexus releasing trapped energy.

Thanks though :)
Old 18-12-2017, 06:20 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
And boy do I feel terrible, deary me

I've been aware for a while now of a very tight contraction in my solar plexus; I've been giving it my focused attention for some time and it seems to be working, in the sense that it's starting to release its grip and what's been resisted is being allowed to arise. Which is good, except that it feels freakin' awful! I feel very fragile, very sensitive to the cold (I was outside before and I was a-shakin' like a good 'un), and I've completely lost my appetite - eeh, the joys of 'purification'! I'm thinking the best thing's to relax and take it easy, get plenty of rest and let nature take its course, so to speak.

So yeah, just wanted to share. Anyone care to relate their stories of issues with their solar plexus, and/or offer some tips on how best to deal with it?

Energy trying to rise but trapped below the Heart ..... the HEART is the Key to this release!

FORGIVE ALL including self ~
that said .... Now old memories UNFORGIVEN will arise ....... FORGIVE each one as it arises and PRAY for those who hurt you in the past. "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do" -Jesus
Those who hurt anyone do so out of their own delusions of who they are and thus do not KNOW what they do! It was merely an illusion attaching another perceived illusion ..... no more.

RECLAIM your TRUE LIGHT!
Old 20-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
Energy trying to rise but trapped below the Heart ..... the HEART is the Key to this release!

FORGIVE ALL including self ~
that said .... Now old memories UNFORGIVEN will arise ....... FORGIVE each one as it arises and PRAY for those who hurt you in the past. "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do" -Jesus
Those who hurt anyone do so out of their own delusions of who they are and thus do not KNOW what they do! It was merely an illusion attaching another perceived illusion ..... no more.

RECLAIM your TRUE LIGHT!
Right, I think there's a lot of truth in this because I have become more aware of a lot of anger and resentment towards various people and it does seem to inhibit the flow of energy. I've been feeling a lot of pain and heaviness in my heart of late which has been there pretty much all my life (I've been told this relates to a past life with the person I'd thought was my TF), so I've been sitting with these feelings, letting go of the anger and resentment. Forgiveness of self is also important I feel, yeah, I've long struggled with feelings of guilt and shame (I'm told this relates at least in part to my 'twin', too).

Thanks for your input!
Old 02-01-2018, 09:35 AM
Newbie ;)

This was really very beneficial!
Old 02-01-2018, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyElliott
This was really very beneficial!
Glad you found it useful