Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-12-2016, 02:00 PM
Master

Ghosts, demons, spirits, souls.... apples and oranges, really. What lives has a soul, be it animal or human, which remains once the body dies away. Some souls remain, unseen, in the world of the living, at least for a while until they too pass over the bid border and into the spirit realms. Those remaining souls are what we call ghosts. Humans who pass over, then return here for various tasks are not called ghosts; you have guardian angels which are also called spirit guides, but there are other types of returners as well - they are all a lot more knowledgeable than the ghosts which are really just people who died and don't know what to do next. There are other beings who are called spirits because they never had a physical body; fairies and other beings we call mythical because we cannot see them with our eyes. Some of those are good, some are neutral, some are nuances of bad. Demons is one word for the baddies, but they are a diverse bunch and I do not think of them all as evil. One thing they have in common is that they lie at the drop of the hat if it gains them anything.

As for the demons wanting to destroy us, it's rarely the case. What they want is our energy, which is what they feed and exist on. Like mosquitos after blood. When we succumb to fear or anger we release the energy types they want. Which is the reason they want us to be scared and so on. We aren't a threat to them, we are their cattle.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:19 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miricalesarereal
Are ghosts really just demons masquerading as dead family or friends?
Whats your thoughts?

I used to have dreams with unknown people (rarely with family members), but in all these dreams (except one, explained below) I would get this uneasiness and wrong vibe, and then I would start invoking the name of Jesus Christ to these people. At the beginning they would pretend that it did not bother them but you know better ..., then I would continue and they would get angry at me and become ugly monsters that I would have to fight, and they would leave at the end. After a while I stopped having these dreams and then I had a beautiful dream in which I was told that I had passed this test.

So for me, and through my own dream experience, the message was that the vast majority of these people that appear to you in dreams are something totally different, that are simply coming in disguise to deceive you

PS: The single time when I did not feel the wrong vibe was when my father died. He died in my home country which I could not visit due to the lack of entry documents. I basically put a picture of him and 2 candles aside and did my mourning in this manner in my house. The burial was set for 2pm and at approximately 11 am I was very tired and felt asleep for 15 mins or so. Guess what? I dreamt of him, I could see him much younger, 40 yo or so, he was in a big hurry and never uttered a word. I was the one asking questions and he was only nodding yes or not. I asked him if he was going with Jesus and he smiled. I told him that we would meet again and he hugged me and left. Right after I woke up I called my family that were with him in the funeral home and I described how I saw him in the dream and my mother told me that they had decided to dress him in these clothes that I saw him with and also told me that he was looking very young when he was in the casket. I think that in this particular instance it was his spirit that came to say goodbye. My mother sometimes dreams of him, and he does not talk to her, only nods, very strange this
Old 04-01-2017, 03:14 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miricalesarereal
No i am fine now and have found out something poss God higher power was looking after me all along.
It registers to me these demons are good at tricking mankind into thinking they are a little girl spirit,friend,family member etc
After all they hate mankind and set out to try and destroy the weak.
I once was weak but now i have something so powerful inside just like the next person.

I've heard all that it takes is knowing that a higher power that you believe in, can help.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:16 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I used to have dreams with unknown people (rarely with family members), but in all these dreams (except one, explained below) I would get this uneasiness and wrong vibe, and then I would start invoking the name of Jesus Christ to these people. At the beginning they would pretend that it did not bother them but you know better ..., then I would continue and they would get angry at me and become ugly monsters that I would have to fight, and they would leave at the end.

Gosh I only had that happen for the first time only recently. Freaked me out!
Old 12-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Sounds awesome. I can create my own ghostly minions and have them do my bidding? Would be fun trying to conquer the world that way.

I agree, it's a cheap alternative to cloning myself...
Old 19-01-2017, 09:14 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't think they are demons.
Old 27-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

They could be demons hiding as ghost forms.
Old 28-01-2017, 07:30 AM
Experiencer
What comes to my mind is, they can be anything, much more interested why they are here and what would be higher plan, meaning for them, for us, why would be we aware of something as ghost and why, almost always by default, that has to meen something negative?