Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 10-01-2017, 02:25 PM
Seeker

I don't think if this would work for you. You might want to try white chocolate as it doesn't contain cocoa and caffeine which are the main reason why chocolate triggers reflux. I'm personally not a fond of chocolates so I don't know if chocolate lovers love both normal chocolate and milk chocolate.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Deactivated Account

dairy is not very good for the body though, it would probably make matters a lot worse
Old 10-01-2017, 03:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimJahey
I used to eat way too much chocolate too. (Still crave it) But I recently found a recipe to make "chocolate" pudding with avocados. Delicious.

I'll bet that tastes delicious and think how good for you that would be. Avocados have so many healthy benefits! I was just reading this link: https://authoritynutrition.com/12-pr...ts-of-avocado/ and avocado's are the gift that keeps on giving!

So how do you make your chocolate pudding if you don't mind my asking?
Old 18-01-2017, 10:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi there, stop tempting yourself with chocolate.
Old 18-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshErickson
Hi there, stop tempting yourself with chocolate.
A while ago I had an infatuation with spicy potato chips. The nearby store had them on sale, 2 for $4. So I'd go buy 4. Every day. After a couple weeks of this nonsense, I figured I needed to stop. So to remove the temptation, I stopped driving by that store. But then around 1 pm, I'd feel tempted and would hop in the car and go buy those chips. This went on for days and days. I actually needed someone to take my car keys away, to remove the temptation to jump into the car!

Lots more to these things than temptation. It's something going on inside you see.
Old 18-01-2017, 06:03 PM
Master
Deprivation never worked for me. I love chocolates but gain weight from it so I cut back. I ate more dark chocolates but in smaller amounts when the craving hits. A taste of other food cravings worked the same way. I hope your reflux issues are improving.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Brush your teeth whenever you get the urge to eat chocolate. A minty mouth will help to stop the craving.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:20 PM
Master
me 2 i can hav non thn im hokt agan i am
i bort my slf a treet othr a day id di gt my slf a box of back magik choklt im hidin it so no 1 eks can fnd it in famly wen thy call in

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-12-2017, 05:18 AM
Seeker

Could be as simple as habit.
It only takes a few occasions of emotional eating or sugar sessions to make it a regular thing.
Old 15-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light lady
Evening all,

I have got a slight addiction to chocolate, and I also have reflux at the moment. I know the chocolate if making the reflux worse but I can't stop! Any suggestions on what I can do (other than get a grip!!)

reflux is from processed foods ..... GMOS and Pesticides ...... easy to fix ~!
Eat 50% RAW Foods ...... all organic and non GMO ~ Raw Milk will work wonders.
Eliminate refined Sugar ...... switch to Stevia and Xylitol ~
Chocolate ...... is NOT making the reflux worse....... it is what is in the chocolate! There is only ONE brand ....... which will work well ...... is sweetened with STEVIA .... LILLY Chocolate Bars ..... and they taste great too!~